Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel TOTAL CVRRY PARENT DEATH

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
Kill curry parents. Behead curry parents. Roundhouse kick a curry parent into the concrete. Slam dunk a curry parent’s baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy brown parents. Defecate in a curry parent’s food. Launch curry parents into the sun. Stir fry curry parents in a wok. Toss curry parents into active volcanoes. Urinate into a curry parent’s gas tank. Judo throw curry parents into a wood chipper. Twist curry parents’ heads off. Report curry parents to the IRS. Karate chop curry parents in half. Curb stomp pregnant brown curry parents. Trap curry parents in quicksand. Crush curry parents in the trash compactor. Liquefy curry parents in a vat of acid. Eat curry parents. Dissect curry parents. Exterminate curry parents in the gas chamber. Stomp curry parent skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate curry parents in the oven. Lobotomize curry parents. Mandatory abortions for curry parents. Grind curry parents’ fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown curry parents in fried chicken grease. Vaporize curry parents with a ray gun. Kick old curry parents down the stairs. Feed curry parents to alligators. Slice curry parents with a katana.

I feel you brother.

:lul::feelskek::feelskek:

Hell yeah serves them right for raising us to be weak effeminats pushovers.

Based , kill all curry parents.

Kill curry parents. Behead curry parents. Roundhouse kick a curry parent into the concrete. Slam dunk a curry parent’s baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy brown parents. Defecate in a curry parent’s food. Launch curry parents into the sun. Stir fry curry parents in a wok. Toss curry parents into active volcanoes. Urinate into a curry parent’s gas tank. Judo throw curry parents into a wood chipper. Twist curry parents’ heads off. Report curry parents to the IRS. Karate chop curry parents in half. Curb stomp pregnant brown curry parents. Trap curry parents in quicksand. Crush curry parents in the trash compactor. Liquefy curry parents in a vat of acid. Eat curry parents. Dissect curry parents. Exterminate curry parents in the gas chamber. Stomp curry parent skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate curry parents in the oven. Lobotomize curry parents. Mandatory abortions for curry parents. Grind curry parents’ fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown curry parents in fried chicken grease. Vaporize curry parents with a ray gun. Kick old curry parents down the stairs. Feed curry parents to alligators. Slice curry parents with a katana.
Just get marks and money to at least betabuxx son theory

Not as bad as my cumskin helicopter parents
All curry parents are helicopter. Mine are an exceptionally terrible case.

Curry parents want to micromanage every aspect of their life so that it can fit with their expectations (generally they just want to make you a mini them who has the same retarded values and does a 9-5 wageslave job)

Also rice parents

Holy hell bro I just gave my exam today and this resonates with me harder

My bitch mom is hellbent on making my life worse.

All curry parents are helicopter. Mine are an exceptionally terrible case.

Curry parents want to micromanage every aspect of their life so that it can fit with their expectations (generally they just want to make you a mini them who has the same retarded values and does a 9-5 wageslave job)
All Curry parents should be drowned in acid:lasereyes::lasereyes:

My mudslime parents are pure suicidefuel if I was born white life would be 100 times easier...

TOTAL CURRYPARENTS DEATH NOW!!!

Least self-hating curry.

Curry parents logic is just studymaxx till u get good job then betabuxx for a foid. Then what happens after their weak inexperienced effiminate son gets divorced by the foid is obviously the son's problem

Curry parents logic is just studymaxx till u get good job then betabuxx for a foid. Then what happens after their weak inexperienced effiminate son gets divorced by the foid is obviously the son's problem
:yes::yes::yes: