Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hate my bitch curry mom

• Thread starter CrippledByLonelines
  • Start date
CrippledByLonelines

CrippledByLonelines

There is No Justice in History
-
This bitch sees me as a walking talking money making/validation machine. She forced me to be a cuck stoodyjeet my entire teenage life and you know for what ? Not because she cared about my future or some shit but because she wanted to brag to other equally low IQ curry moms about my grades.

I just performed badly in an important entrance exam, mind you I am not gonna fail I am just not gonna get top tier grades. I told this to my bitch mom and she immediately went on an tirade about how much she sacrificed for me and what retarded low IQ curry niggers will say and what a bad son and human I am. Holy fuck. As if I give one fucks what some barely human pajeets think. Most of the things I get success in she attributes to her upbrining when in reality everything I DO accomplish is purely due to my intelligence while she actively has ruined my life. She literally steals credit for my hardwork. This bitch doesn't give a fuck that I attempted suicide three times since 2022. That my mental health is beyond fuck. That the racism I face everyday takes a toll on my mental health. Nah I must always constantly deliver results and bring positive news to her, I must provide her with everything she demands. Can't wait to curbstomp this bitch's ass to the streets once I start making my own dough. Filthy whore is the single most reason for my poor mental health and inceldom.

have a bowl of curry

She didn't give my Q or EDAR.

Once I clean, we'll look at that a bit more.

S6

This bitch sees me as a walking talking money making/validation machine. She forced me to be a cuck stoodyjeet my entire teenage life and you know for what ? Not because she cared about my future or some shit but because she wanted to brag to other equally low IQ curry moms about my grades.

I just performed badly in an important entrance exam, mind you I am not gonna fail I am just not gonna get top tier grades. I told this to my bitch mom and she immediately went on an tirade about how much she sacrificed for me and what retarded low IQ curry niggers will say and what a bad son and human I am. Holy fuck. As if I give one fucks what some barely human pajeets think. Most of the things I get success in she attributes to her upbrining when in reality everything I DO accomplish is purely due to my intelligence while she actively has ruined my life. She literally steals credit for my hardwork. This bitch doesn't give a fuck that I attempted suicide three times since 2022. That my mental health is beyond fuck. That the racism I face everyday takes a toll on my mental health. Nah I must always constantly deliver results and bring positive news to her, I must provide her with everything she demands. Can't wait to curbstomp this bitch's ass to the streets once I start making my own dough. Filthy whore is the single most reason for my poor mental health and inceldom.
How old are you?

That's brutal brocel, toxic unsupportive parents are half of the reason most of us are here, I can totally understand you. Just send her and your whole family to hell whenever you can and never look back, won't fix inceldom, but you'll be less stressed out

That's brutal brocel, toxic unsupportive parents are half of the reason most of us are here, I can totally understand you. Just send her and your whole family to hell whenever you can and never look back, won't fix inceldom, but you'll be less stressed out

curry parents are really a pain in the ass according to a lot of users here but atleast you're in college and soon enough you will be able to leave her and but all the ties with her. just study maxx for a few years and you will be ok

Thanks brocel I intend to cut off all contact after I get a job. Have to tolerate them till then.

curry parents are really a pain in the ass according to a lot of users here but atleast you're in college and soon enough you will be able to leave her and but all the ties with her. just study maxx for a few years and you will be ok
I truly feel the pain of my fellow curries when they complain about their parents. No one deserves such a cruel fate.

We should be able to clean up the area a bit.

I hear you man and I feel for you. My curry mom forced me towards a career I was obviously a very poor fit for, not for my sake but so she could tell her friends about it. Her and my dad also took their anger out on me routinely when things weren't working out for them. Moving out was nice, I am clearly still alone and at the moment am also unemployed but it's worth it to not be around my parents all the time, my mental health tanks for a week or two whenever I go back to see them even if I just spend a day or two there.

I hear you man and I feel for you. My curry mom forced me towards a career I was obviously a very poor fit for, not for my sake but so she could tell her friends about it. Her and my dad also took their anger out on me routinely when things weren't working out for them. Moving out was nice, I am clearly still alone and at the moment am also unemployed but it's worth it to not be around my parents all the time, my mental health tanks for a week or two whenever I go back to see them even if I just spend a day or two there.
Glad you escaped brocel. I will do the same in the future.

Grab her by fesikh for Holi festival :ahegao::ahegao:( in real life)

Seems like every curry on here shares these experiences

Most of the things I get success in she attributes to her upbrining when in reality everything I DO accomplish is purely due to my intelligence while she actively has ruined my life. She literally steals credit for my hardwork. This bitch doesn't give a fuck that I attempted suicide three times since 2022.
Yeah, I relate too hard. Haven’t attempted suicide before but my mom has straight up told me that if I dropped out of or failed college she wouldn’t give af if I roped. My father has also outright admitted that the only reason he cares about my success is cause of the family name
Filthy whore is the single most reason for my poor mental health and inceldom.
In my case I would say my dad’s a bigger reason. Both my parents are fucking roaches though

Yeah, I relate too hard. Haven’t attempted suicide before but my mom has straight up told me that if I dropped out of or failed college she wouldn’t give af if I roped. My father has also outright admitted that the only reason he cares about my success is cause of the family name

In my case I would say my dad’s a bigger reason. Both my parents are fucking roaches though

We need this asap

We need this asap

:yes::yes::yes:

Curry parents deserve the absolute worst

Jfl jeepill is brutal i failed jee and got admission into a private college through other exam but here it's pure suifuel
Hopefully my dad will croak out some cash and get me into private too this year. Man I am done with this crap.

Hopefully my dad will croak out some cash and get me into private too this year. Man I am done with this crap.
You can survive in private university if you're rich and normie don't even think of taking admission into private being a poor or middleclasscel

Why are Indians and East Asians so similar in this respect?

You can survive in private university if you're rich and normie don't even think of taking admission into private being a poor or middleclasscel
Why ? do richfags bully poorcels ?

Why do richfags bully poorcels ?
Rich kids don't bully you they don't even aknowledge your existence at all and teachers only favor overly active retarded rich normies introverted incels are outcasted even in classes when it comes to girls all these girls joined the college just for attention whoring and do what his chad boyfriend would do so basically you are non existent to everyone around you

I would rather read a book than see those retarded normies simping over some girl in live chat
Just do not open live chat and focus on the lecture theory

Rich kids don't bully you they don't even aknowledge your existence at all and teachers only favor overly active retarded rich normies introverted incels are outcasted even in classes when it comes to girls all these girls joined the college just for attention whoring and do what his chad boyfriend would do so basically you are non existent to everyone around you
Meh that's alright. As long as teachers don't show me blatant bias in grading I could get along with that. I usually study on my own anyway. Lmao i have heard people being ostracised for whateve reasons even in Top IITs and NITs. Seems like IITJEEmaxxing isn't worth it after all.

I would rather read a book than see those retarded normies simping over some girl in live chat
JEE niggers are some of the most pathetic foid worshipping simps out there.

JEE niggers are some of the most pathetic foid worshipping simps out there.
If you pickup a random curry between age 17-21 there is 80% probability that he is preparing for either jee or neet even that nigger don't know how to integrate sinx

what retarded low IQ curry niggers will say
Reminds me of my mother, sometimes when I didn’t have haircuts for a while she’d tell me I looked homeless and that other people wouldn’t like me