Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hate it when my curry parents force me to talk to some random relative e.g. cousin

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
I never talk with those people and they facetime them and force me to talk to them. First of all i look ugly af and secondly the last time i talked to them was like 7 years ago or more.

I hate that shit. Forcing someone to talk to some person is so retarded.

its annoying but as currycels we have to stick with our blood and pretend we are jews

its annoying but as currycels we have to stick with our blood and pretend we are jews
Hast Recht. Nur ist es immer so ein richtiges cringiges und trockenes Gespräch. Sehr sehr unangenehm. Man weiß gar nicht, worüber man sprechen soll.

Last edited:
i can relate and they always ask the same questions and you reply to them with the same old answers

Das ist immer so ein richtiges cringiges und trockenes Gespräch. Sehr sehr unangenehm. Man weiß gar nicht, worüber man sprechen soll.
Die fühlen sich genause beschissen und haben genauso ein beschissenes depressives Untermenschen Leben wie wir falls sie im Westen leben und falls sie nicht im Westen leben dann sind sie natürlich :bluepill:

Aber in paar Jahren werden es die einzigen Leute sein mit den wir überhaupt noch reden können, wir müssen deswegen den Kontakt mit ihnen pflegen und uns zwingen interessiert zu spielen und ein freundliches Gesicht aufsetzen.

Wir brauchen später ihre Hilfe wenn wir zum Beispiel einen Job brauchen, Gesellschaft brauchen, Unterkunft oder andere soziale AKtivitäten.

Es sind die einzigen Leute auf die wir uns verlassen können, deswegen müssen wir auch unsere Sprache besser sprechen.

Ich bin mir sicher, wenn du lange in sie genug investierst und das Unwohlsein überwindest, eventuell dich sogar zusammenreißt und auf sie aktiv zugehst, wird sich das irgendwann auszahlen.

Das ist unser einziges Ticket, und unser einziger Vorteil den Weißen gegenüber, das wir ausspielen müssen um aus unserer erbärmlichen Existenz auszutreten

I'm not curry, but I also hated family events when I was forced to interact with relatives I barely knew and pretend that we cared about one another, while in fact we only met because of weddings, funerals, Christmas or some other traditional holiday, not because we genuinely wanted to see each other.

Luckily, these forced ties mostly broke in the last 10 years and the events were becoming more and more rare.

Being a third culture kid, I find it hard to relate to them sometimes so I can only speak to them on a superficial level.