Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting hate eating and feeling disgusted at myself

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
when I'm depressed and bored I just eat a ton of garbage and feel sick and have an insulin spike get drowsy and hate myself. Please give me a list of copes that gets you through the day when you are feeling down and have time on your hands. I have a decent pc where I can play some games from steam as well.

find out what you're good at and make something out of that

Find a hobby, if you have ADHD make a plan for the following day and try to stick to it. Maybe get in shape and be healthy just for the sake of it. Idk other copes.

I did mcdonaltsmaxxing some time ago its a good cope but I don't want to be a fat pig again.

Try just sleeping more

This is actually a eating disorder and therapy will help with it. Binge eating and feeling guilty after are classic symptoms. I have them as well.

You need to develop a healthy relationship with your binge foods, because depriving yourself of them will cause you to relapse and binge even harder later.

I'd also suggest to fix what's making you want to compensate with food, but seeing as we are incels this might not be possible.

I have the Bodytype of an so called (if ever happened) Auschwitzsurvivor. Eating is more like of a chore for me. Smoking weed helps somehow

when I'm depressed and bored I just eat a ton of garbage and feel sick and have an insulin spike get drowsy and hate myself. Please give me a list of copes that gets you through the day when you are feeling down and have time on your hands. I have a decent pc where I can play some games from steam as well.
Play GTA 5 online

I don't enjoy eating food at all. That's why I weigh 100 pounds.