Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Has media always been used to push open hypergamy?

  • Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,530
Online
35d 9h 5m
I was listening to Hung Up by Madonna (2005) when running outside and I realized the message of the lyrics is for women to act snobby and promiscuous.

"Those who run seem to have all the fun"
"I'm tired of waiting on you"
"I'm hanging up on you"

I get the idea that the song is telling women to be picky and unfaithful towards men. This is just one song that I remember hearing everywhere when I was a small kid and its message has surely been drilled into many minds.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDwb9jOVRtU
 
Last edited:
C

Cope or die

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Posts
468
Online
8d 21h 34m
No. Society wasnt always this cucked. But now the left contols the media(along with everything else) and are using it to promote not just promiscuity but all forms of degeneracy. Just look at lil nas x, lizzo, cardi b, megan the stallion, arianna grande, the list goes on.
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,530
Online
35d 9h 5m
Cope or die said:
No. Society wasnt always this cucked. But now the left contols the media(along with everything else) and are using it to promote not just promiscuity but all forms of degeneracy. Just look at lil nas x, lizzo, cardi b, megan the stallion, arianna grande, the list goes on.
Yep, it's very blatant nowadays. But I'm starting to think the seeds of the propaganda have been present for a longer time.
 
FuRed

FuRed

Admiral
★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
2,788
Online
25d 19h 2m
Funny you link Madonna as probably Madonna started this shit in the 80s.

So answer maybe no but it has been going on 30+ years, so quite a while
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,530
Online
35d 9h 5m
FuRed said:
Funny you link Madonna as probably Madonna started this shit in the 80s.

So answer maybe no but it has been going on 30+ years, so quite a while
I see :feelsclown:
 
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Posts
8,067
Online
60d 21h 27m
And what do you think about Like A Prayer then? :incel:
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,530
Online
35d 9h 5m
I want to believe said:
And what do you think about Like A Prayer then? :incel:
I just glanced at the lyrics and I can't really pick up on any significant message. Is there something in the video then?
 
Reoncel

Reoncel

Greycel
Joined
Jul 16, 2021
Posts
7
Online
2h 49m
RetardedChinlet said:
Yep, it's very blatant nowadays. But I'm starting to think the seeds of the propaganda have been present for a longer time.
It's present effectively from the mid 19th century.
 
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Posts
8,067
Online
60d 21h 27m
RetardedChinlet said:
I just glanced at the lyrics and I can't really pick up on any significant message. Is there something in the video then?
I think it's related to BLM.
 
Witch Doctor

Witch Doctor

Officer
Joined
Feb 25, 2021
Posts
588
Online
15d 5h 23m
Madonna is the Queen of Whore's.

Sleeps with young Tyrones all day.
 
beyond repair

beyond repair

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 12, 2021
Posts
960
Online
24d 15h 36m
She looks undignified and repulsive. She's dried up, looks husky, radiates grandma energy, and pretends to the same sort of appeal as her younger self. What happened to shame?
 
Witch Doctor

Witch Doctor

Officer
Joined
Feb 25, 2021
Posts
588
Online
15d 5h 23m
beyond repair said:
She looks undignified and repulsive. She's dried up, looks husky, radiates grandma energy, and pretends to the same sort of appeal as her younger self. What happened to shame?
She's a gigawhore like most famous singers, she's comparable to Kim Kardashian in terms of body count.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top