Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Has media always been used to push open hypergamy?

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I was listening to Hung Up by Madonna (2005) when running outside and I realized the message of the lyrics is for women to act snobby and promiscuous.

"Those who run seem to have all the fun"
"I'm tired of waiting on you"
"I'm hanging up on you"

I get the idea that the song is telling women to be picky and unfaithful towards men. This is just one song that I remember hearing everywhere when I was a small kid and its message has surely been drilled into many minds.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDwb9jOVRtU

Last edited:
No. Society wasnt always this cucked. But now the left contols the media(along with everything else) and are using it to promote not just promiscuity but all forms of degeneracy. Just look at lil nas x, lizzo, cardi b, megan the stallion, arianna grande, the list goes on.

No. Society wasnt always this cucked. But now the left contols the media(along with everything else) and are using it to promote not just promiscuity but all forms of degeneracy. Just look at lil nas x, lizzo, cardi b, megan the stallion, arianna grande, the list goes on.
Yep, it's very blatant nowadays. But I'm starting to think the seeds of the propaganda have been present for a longer time.

Funny you link Madonna as probably Madonna started this shit in the 80s.

So answer maybe no but it has been going on 30+ years, so quite a while

Funny you link Madonna as probably Madonna started this shit in the 80s.

So answer maybe no but it has been going on 30+ years, so quite a while
I see :feelsclown:

And what do you think about Like A Prayer then? :incel:

And what do you think about Like A Prayer then? :incel:
I just glanced at the lyrics and I can't really pick up on any significant message. Is there something in the video then?

I just glanced at the lyrics and I can't really pick up on any significant message. Is there something in the video then?
I think it's related to BLM.

Madonna is the Queen of Whore's.

Sleeps with young Tyrones all day.

She looks undignified and repulsive. She's dried up, looks husky, radiates grandma energy, and pretends to the same sort of appeal as her younger self. What happened to shame?

She looks undignified and repulsive. She's dried up, looks husky, radiates grandma energy, and pretends to the same sort of appeal as her younger self. What happened to shame?
She's a gigawhore like most famous singers, she's comparable to Kim Kardashian in terms of body count.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back