Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Has doogycel roped?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I went on his Reddit account and his last activity was 9 days ago? There is a chance he is using an alt but he can’t post his autistic cartoons with his alt.

Incredible achievement though if we got him to rope. Maybe he will get a gf in the afterlife.

I went on his Reddit account and his last activity was 9 days ago? There is a chance he is using an alt but he can’t post his autistic cartoons with his alt.

Incredible achievement though if we got him to rope. Maybe he will get a gf in the afterlife.
I was gonna make a thread about this because I also checked his reddit but then I thought to myself that this is .is after all so there is bound to be some faggot who is going to make a thread about IT tranny

thank you for volunteering bro

He could not deal with the consequences of being demodded from his exalted position as Second-in-Charge on IT; one of the most important achievements for him, to this day... :feelsbadman:

It's pretty funny how all that they projected onto us ultimately turned out to be true for their own members; I can't recall any members of our own supposedly evil and miss-soggy-nits forum dabbling into such heinous activities... :feelsjuice:

I guess it's to be expected, what with the majority of their more prominent members being pathetically obsessed to the point of mental illness with us, people who they have never seen not interacted with for the most part; it's literally just the fact that we commit wrongthink against the bluepilled hegemony and the hypergamous ways of the modern world. :feelsclown:

I am him
and no, I haven't

wonder what he's doogying with all his free time now lmaooo

Good riddance.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back