Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone tried faking a bulge

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
Maybe trying it will help us be treated better.I'm thinking of trying it.Foids like to stack they're bras,so why not try

Toilet plunger

No but i used to wear layers to fake muscles

If they can deceive us by caking their face full of fakeup then I don’t see why we can’t do something similar tbh.

I've never seen anyone looking at someones' bulge. But tell us how it went.

No why do this. Lol face and frame are more important.

Just bulgemaxx br0

Nah, my dick is 10x10. Pfft losers.:chad::chad::chad:

If they can deceive us by caking their face full of fakeup then I don’t see why we can’t do something similar tbh.
better to wear a fake nose/chin at that point

tbhtbhtbhtbhnglngl

ngl

Not fake bulge but I often wear grey sweats without boxers and my dick print is kinda obvious

JFL at thinking bulgegame matters. They care about who it’s attached to more.

I used to flex my chest all the time when I was muscular to make it noticeable, but no one ever noticed.
JFL at thinking bulgegame matters. They care about who it’s attached to more.
True, I'm a good example.

tape "bugle women" on youtube and watch it with pop corn

tfw no bulge ever in life cause when soft i am under 1 inch :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

no man it sounds stupid tbh

probably not going to believe me but back in middle school i tried/did fake a bulge
i used to put an apple juice bottle in my pants over my underwear and would keep it fixed using my belt of my pants and my pelvis/stomach.
a lot of girls would see me and start to giggle and a few tried to reach for it to see if it was real. i felt like a king

fast forward to high school and a few of those girls went to the same HS as me. they all knew it was fake and would laugh at me. i thought they were laughing with me not at me. i felt so down and sad

these girls were sucking cock before school and on their knees in the doggy position getting fucked during gym all the while I was a lonely fucking pathetic virgin just trying to get a girl to notice me by using a fake bulge. i hate my life and society for making me this way

probably not going to believe me but back in middle school i tried/did fake a bulge
i used to put an apple juice bottle in my pants over my underwear and would keep it fixed using my belt of my pants and my pelvis/stomach.
a lot of girls would see me and start to giggle and a few tried to reach for it to see if it was real. i felt like a king

fast forward to high school and a few of those girls went to the same HS as me. they all knew it was fake and would laugh at me. i thought they were laughing with me not at me. i felt so down and sad

these girls were sucking cock before school and on their knees in the doggy position getting fucked during gym all the while I was a lonely fucking pathetic virgin just trying to get a girl to notice me by using a fake bulge. i hate my life and society for making me this way
Jfl.

*notices buldge*

UwU what's this Senpai??? >.<

no but if i get a boner i dont even try to hide it, bitch i dont give a fuck bitch, look at my balls bitch

ya i put a banana in my pants everyday

extremely low iq

my big plan for ascension is to HANG/JELQ/PUMP until my flaccid is 7.5x6 and then pump before the leaving the house so im presenting at your 7.75x6.5 and wear very thin grey sweats with no boxers.. I need 2.5 inches length, I can probably get that within 2 years, and a half inch in girth, that I could probably get in 6 months.

that's basically walking around with a 99.9% erection in your pants except its flaccid. roasties are bound to notice. and If I get a hair transplant, I won't be all that repulsive and then maybe ill start fucking girls and having relationships and experiences.. its my big plan to end the loneliness