Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone noticed that all the IT infiltrators lately were all very angry and insulting?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Like they couldn't even hide their hatred for us enough to blend in.

I can't see the difference between infiltrators and incels unless the formers outright chug soy.

Yep. Those faggots and trannies are becoming more rude everyday. Let them shout and scream, cause we don't give a fuck.

blending in for too long and they'd eventually become blackpilled, since IT are bluepilled cucks they'd eventually start to give in and become angry at our mindsets which becomes easy to spot

Yes bro
they are violent lately
e s c a l a t e
a c c e l e r a t e

I lol everytime IT fags sperg out when they call out their bs

A lot of soy posts lately too.

"Dont blame women bro"

"Its their nature bro"

"Women are as smart as men, society is holding them back bro"

JFL

Aaa 750x450

Yeah i have. Its always graycels with names like BlackpillWomanhater1488 or some obvious shit making threads that talk about topics that are a slippery slope or are not allowed on here

its only a matter of time before their anger slips. it can be applied to any online infiltrating

all of my attempts to infiltrate FDS have failed due to my inability to contain my anger.

Trannies and soys usually give in as well

As I have stated many times, I had been lurking for several months even before you sign up for this site.

They lost their precious sub OP, of course they're going to be seething
:feelshmm:

I'm pissed off at that gorilla that keeps falling into the bushes.

As I have stated many times, I had been lurking for several months even before you sign up for this site.
I wasn't talking about you. And now I see your banned.

I can't see the difference between infiltrators and incels unless the formers outright chug soy.
Curious that someone like you says so, when several of your recent threads try to defend women.

they cant have gay sex because of corona chan so they are angry at us

are there examples of notable IT infiltrators?

I haven't seen examples of proven IT infiltrators so I'm not sure.

We are incels and losers but yet they get angry at us. JFL

Fuck you incels I hate all of you. Just shower and approach women.

We are incels and losers but yet they get angry at us. JFL

Cos we won't shut up & stay shut up.

They're thoroughly psychopathic/ sociopathic combined with Dunning Krueger effect.