Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone lost the desire of wanting a girlfriend or wife?

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yeah, it takes a lot of effort to main relationships, and even friendships. Some days, you just can't bothered.

I feel you.

bunny_beauty_pose_by_girlynekoboi.jpg

Even if you don't want a relationship you would still be Incel because you want sex and romance.

Crustaciouse said:
Even if you don't want a relationship you would still be Incel because you want sex and romance.
Your point probably refutes my whole thread, in just a matter of a few powerful words...

Of course, I'd stop feeling like an Incel, once I get into a relationship...

A Good Friend said:
I dun got hacked!
it was the hack3r known as 4chan, I bet
This is Kointo:

tumblr_ldxfbhzy371qeacv5o1_500.jpg

Crustaciouse said:

I'll never deny that this was the original and ideal goal. But it doesn't work in a real world way, and that's all there is.

So, a cope can be seen as a concession to reality.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Your point probably refutes my whole thread, in just a matter of a few powerful words...

Of course, I'd stop feeling like an Incel, once I get into a relationship...

This is Kointo:

How do you put quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes?

idkwattodowithlife said:
This is Kointo:

That's not far from me, except I have a stronger chin, a long beard, and no acne, and big brown eyes

I never had the desire for one. I am too far behind in everything to even entertain the possibility of a gf.

A Good Friend said:
That's not far from me, except I have a stronger chin, a long beard, and no acne, and big brown eyes
You have high test  :love: 

Too bad, some of that high test is going to waste  :skeptical:

Hopefully, you could get a date :heh:

Indari said:
I never had the desire for one. I am too far behind in everything to even entertain the possibility of a gf.

Yeah its too hard to imagine about having a gf at this point...

Some people work their ass off just to get cucked and betabux for a woman they only can fuck coz that's what they good for only.

tbh no I don't want one. I do want to be treated like a normal person though. tired of being treated like shit because I'm ugly

Homosapicuckus said:
Some people work their ass off just to get cucked and betabux for a woman they only can fuck coz that's what they good for only.
hit it right on the head as to why I don't want one

Kointo said:
It doesn't matter if you don't like it or not. You're supposed to post in the correct forum
cuck

Homosapicuckus said:
Men crossed borders of other countries and went into wars, all just for women. It's the one thing, most of us crave for...

uglylifematters said:
tbh no I don't want one. I do want to be treated like a normal person though. tired of being treated like shit because I'm ugly
I guess that sums it up, pretty well. Yeah, most people don't treat Incels that well, anyway, and I'd take priority of that over being with a woman (strong cope lol).

I went through a nothing to do with women phase when I finally got over my crush which was a real bitch and painful. HOLY SHIT IT WAS NICE NOT TO GIVE A ZERO FUCK ABOUT WOMEN. Eventually the natural desire for a companion and love of women snuck back and its been shitsville ever since

Kointo said:
nausea said:
I'm a cuck for telling people to post in the right sub forum?
He's kind of been shitposting the last few hours... I don't know what happened to him, he usually yells "TAKBIR," and make borat, and war threads lol.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Kointo said:
nausea said:
I'm a cuck for telling people to post in the right sub forum?
He's kind of been shitposting the last few hours... I don't know what happened to him, he usually yells "TAKBIR," and make borat, and war threads lol.
silly definition of shitposting you have.......

Noobcake said:
I went through a nothing to do with women phase when I finally got over my crush which was a real bitch and painful. HOLY SHIT IT WAS NICE NOT TO GIVE A ZERO FUCK ABOUT WOMEN. Eventually the natural desire for a companion and love of women snuck back and its been shitsville ever since
Yeah and this pains many Incels. They should just zap away our lust and sexual cravings to make our lives easier.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Men crossed borders of other countries and went into wars, all just for women. It's the one thing, most of us crave for...

I guess that sums it up, pretty well. Yeah, most people don't treat Incels that well, anyway, and I'd take priority of that over being with a woman (strong cope lol).

not cope! its just other people (especially women) that tell you aren't a "real man" or "cant handle a real women" if you don't want them/prioritize other things. (probably even stronger cope)

nausea said:
What's your definition of shitposting?

idkwattodowithlife said:
nausea said:
What's your definition of shitposting?
posting stuff that does not fit the specific thread

i just want to stop being lonely. i dont want a male companion either. i want something to stick my dick in at the same time.