Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone here tried subliminal messages? I’m going to try it

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
I’m going to try it, I mean, what else do we have to lose? There’s a whole bunch of them.

Ones for increasing luck
Changing your eye color
Putting on muscle
Growing a beard
Lucid dreaming
Motivation
Quitting a bad habit
Facial aesthetics
Etc.

Sounds like biokinesis, being able to change your genetic makeup overtime.
I was going to use this one.

Now I don’t know if these comments are trolling or being serious, but if this works we can legit cure our inceldom. We are suppose to listen twice a day for 3 months. Does anyone want to participate?

>This is the most powerful subliminal I've used so far. I have gained an inch in height, cheekbones are high and easily visible, cheeks are hollowing out, jawline is very defined, face is all around chiseled, women treat me like a god and stare at me wherever i go, my eyes have went from dark brown to hazel (along with using another blue eye subliminal), my muscles have gotten bigger and more defined (I workout everyday, but it is easier to build muscle), got six pack abs literally eating whatever i want, skin is clear, hair is silky and straight (had somewhat wavy, dry hair before), boosted my social confidence, nose is more slim. I have been listening to this specific one for about 2 hours a day for about a month (granted my subconscious is very receptive to affirmations because i truly believe subliminals work as I have been using them for a while now). But for all of those physical changes to happen within such a short amount of time is truly amazing. The secret behind this is belief and if you truly believe it will work, u will get way faster results. I have also used HypnoDaddy's "Become a Great Dancer Subliminal" for a while now and I literally shut down the club and everyone is so amazed that I can dance that well. Thank you HypnoDaddy for changing my life. I was handsome before, but I have even been told by some people that I should start modeling now. I am forever grateful :)
Show less

Just absolutely fucking lol

HOLY SHIT I just tried it and I grew into a 6'2 white chad and instantly I became social media famous!!! My DMs are literally blowing up as I type this!!!! Who would have guessed the answer was this simple!!!!

This is beyond cope this is insanity kek

@nausea gives us insane subliminal messages

HOLY SHIT I just tried it and I grew into a 6'2 white chad and instantly I became social media famous!!! My DMs are literally blowing up as I type this!!!! Who would have guessed the answer was this simple!!!!

KEK! I don’t give a fuck, I’ll do anything at this point to be facially attractive, at least if it works or not I can say I at least tried. Let me cope in peace bro.

>This is the most powerful subliminal I've used so far. I have gained an inch in height, cheekbones are high and easily visible, cheeks are hollowing out, jawline is very defined, face is all around chiseled, women treat me like a god and stare at me wherever i go, my eyes have went from dark brown to hazel (along with using another blue eye subliminal), my muscles have gotten bigger and more defined (I workout everyday, but it is easier to build muscle), got six pack abs literally eating whatever i want, skin is clear, hair is silky and straight (had somewhat wavy, dry hair before), boosted my social confidence, nose is more slim. I have been listening to this specific one for about 2 hours a day for about a month (granted my subconscious is very receptive to affirmations because i truly believe subliminals work as I have been using them for a while now). But for all of those physical changes to happen within such a short amount of time is truly amazing. The secret behind this is belief and if you truly believe it will work, u will get way faster results. I have also used HypnoDaddy's "Become a Great Dancer Subliminal" for a while now and I literally shut down the club and everyone is so amazed that I can dance that well. Thank you HypnoDaddy for changing my life. I was handsome before, but I have even been told by some people that I should start modeling now. I am forever grateful :)
Show less

Just absolutely fucking lol

LMFAO

KEK! I don’t give a fuck, I’ll do anything at this point to be facially attractive, at least if it works or not I can say I at least tried. Let me cope in peace bro.
...I might try it too

do you have to watch the video or can you just listen to it?

>unironically spammed "Looks theory destroyed" countless times
>now trying to change facial features with youtube hypnosis videos

OP has reached a level of cope previously thought impossible.

...I might try it too

do you have to watch the video or can you just listen to it?
You only have to listen to it and you have to believe too. It’s sounds that play in your head. Two times a day for 3 months, me and you bro. Let’s do it.

>unironically spammed "Looks theory destroyed" countless times
>now trying to change facial features with youtube hypnosis videos

OP has reached a level of cope previously thought impossible.
I thought it was obvious I was sarcastically doing that anytime someone posted an outlier of an ugly guy getting an attractive girlfriend. But yes I’m going to try this. You have no idea how bad I want to be facially attractive.

You have no idea how bad I want to be facially attractive.

I'm a 31 year old KHV. I was called ugly all the time in high school. I've gotten more plastic surgery than anyone on this forum. I spend all day daydreaming about how great it would be to be a young pretty boy and I want to be facially attractive even more than I want a girlfriend.

So yeah, I think I have a good idea....

Omfg. I am laughing so hard. I was literally considering making a thread about subliminals but I thought everybody would think i’m retarded.
I’ve been listening to a few for the last month. One is to make your skin lighter, one is to increase beauty and the other is to make you taller.
No joke but I think my skin has gone slightly lighter recently.. The rest aren’t working though

Omfg. I am laughing so hard. I was literally considering making a thread about subliminals but I thought everybody would think i’m retarded.
I’ve been listening to a few for the last month. One is to make your skin lighter, one is to increase beauty and the other is to make you taller.
No joke but I think my skin has gone slightly lighter recently.. The rest aren’t working though
Keep doing them. They could kick in eventually, remember to believe and make sure there’s no doubt in your subconscious. I think that’s the key to get them to work, try different variants of the same ones too.

I’m going to try it, I mean, what else do we have to lose? There’s a whole bunch of them.

Ones for increasing luck
Changing your eye color
Putting on muscle
Growing a beard
Lucid dreaming
Motivation
Quitting a bad habit
Facial aesthetics
Etc.

Now I don’t know if these comments are trolling or being serious, but if this works we can legit cure our inceldom. We are suppose to listen twice a day for 3 months. Does anyone want to participate?

Don't do lucid dreaming when you have mental illness and low iq....it went very wrong with me. I don't even like to sleep because the dreams are so vivid and real. And no I'm not Chad or Tyrone in my dreams, usually it ends with my teeth falling out or me getting shot in head and I can feel the pain

You only have to listen to it and you have to believe too. It’s sounds that play in your head. Two times a day for 3 months, me and you bro. Let’s do it.
Im in, ill start tomorrow

They actually do work tho, although you may also want to try meditations

Have you tried them?
Yes, they work miracles. (Not Bragging)

I encourage everyone here to use them, as well as lucid dreaming/ theta state trance/kundalini/etc.

Yes, they work miracles. (Not Bragging)

I encourage everyone here to use them, as well as lucid dreaming/ theta state trance/kundalini/etc.
Which ones did you use and how long did it take to work?

It MAYBE works, but you need the right ones. Any idea which YouTuber is best among all subliminalistics?

Which ones did you use and how long did it take to work?
Look up the ones from Subliminal Wizard, Theta Subliminals, Jacko Subliminals, Malibu's vids (those were good ones, look up rose booster), Subliminal Akuo, etc.

I don't have the list w/ me atm (too big, I basically flip-flopped) but those are some good ones to start with. You gotta browse yourself as well and see what's good for you as IDK what are your wants w/ subs.

I'll get a bigger list in the morning but Sub. Wizard was the first subliminal I ever encountered.

Try kundalini and other meditations as well, they do work!

the only thing I know about kundalini is that it's word which witch doctor in dota uses as phrase
Well you don't know much then, now do you?

Look up the ones from Subliminal Wizard, Theta Subliminals, Jacko Subliminals, Malibu's vids (those were good ones, look up rose booster), Subliminal Akuo, etc.

I don't have the list w/ me atm (too big, I basically flip-flopped) but those are some good ones to start with. You gotta browse yourself as well and see what's good for you as IDK what are your wants w/ subs.

I'll get a bigger list in the morning but Sub. Wizard was the first subliminal I ever encountered.
Thanks
What changes have you seen?
I’m listening to some boosters to speed up results

Thanks brother. We need to get this thread stickied so all incels can see this

As i understand, this forum is for incels, who have no way back. But now, as blackpill spreading, there are more and more young people like me and some people, who MAYBE arent that incels or maybe will be a bit better with age. It would be really good if there was a Maxxxing subforum, with things starting from "how increase blah blah" and ending with "subliminals". A lot of info can be found on other websites, but this one is live as fuck, those are dead. But im not sure people and administration will do this.

As i understand, this forum is for incels, who have no way back. But now, as blackpill spreading, there are more and more young people like me and some people, who MAYBE arent that incels or maybe will be a bit better with age. It would be really good if there was a Maxxxing subforum, with things starting from "how increase blah blah" and ending with "subliminals". A lot of info can be found on other websites, but this one is live as fuck, those are dead. But im not sure people and administration will do this.
Agreed

Thanks
What changes have you seen?
I’m listening to some boosters to speed up results
(Not bragging, just talking about actual results)

Height
4'11" (Yea I was tiny) to 5'4" in 3/4ths of a month using 2 or 3 above average boosters

Face
0/10 to 5/10 in 3 months using only 1 semi-effective booster.

Muscles (Well why not?)
(Lift 10 pounds) to (Lift 30 pounds) in 2 months using only 1 semi-effective booster

Paleness (keep in mind I oscillated between wanting to do it and feeling guilty after every few minutes of listening)
Dark to very slightly pale but still brown in (this is a stretch) 3 months. (well I didn't want to look Caucasian or I wouldn't be recognizable anymore lel)

Keep in mind I started using subliminals in the August of 2017, I quit in the January of 2018 due to exam stress (can't listen while studying, although I got some of the highest marks afterward). I plan to continue at some point this month. I truly believe that subliminals can not only change the above aspects, but even the supernatural is possible. After all, the universe is just Energy!

I've been looking into stuff like Kundalini, Astral, Theta-state-of-mind and transferring/directing energy and it may work just as, if not far more effective.

Keep in mind I also experimented w/ listening methods, such as having tabs of the vid on at the same time, having the vid and booster on at the same time, etc. Ideally i'd like to say I listened for a lot of time, but I wasn't ever able to listen for more than 30 mins (short attention span, that should at least have no music in them and just the messages underneath, the messages go to subconscious anyway, so why not have some music I DO want on the conscious?)

See cuckqueers? THIS IS SELF-IMPROVEMENT. YOU IDENTIFY THE AILMENT (LOOKS) AND GET RID OF IT. NOT COPE AND PUT IT ON SOMETHING ALREADY HEALTHY (PERSONALITY) AND DENIGRATE THAT AS WELL.

I'll start compiling some channel names on a seperate thread.

What are some things you wish to improve w/ subliminals? Looks, Height, Eyesight?

the meditations at joyofsatan.com also seem like they work for any Satanistcels here willing to give it a try (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html) (Try the foundation one (direct the energy later), the color meditation (direct the energy later), the blue light one (that's a good one!) as well as the falling into a trance one (use it to go to other dimensions or just change something on the earth, you'll have to be creative on how though, perhaps like walking through a door to see another dimension o pressing a button tto change an apsect of your body))

Ones for increasing luck
Changing your eye color
Putting on muscle
Growing a beard
Lucid dreaming
Motivation
Quitting a bad habit
Facial aesthetics
Etc.

Hypnodaddy's good. It should work!

Thanks for your work, as i understand you're going to make a topic. But can you post some proves?
Not on me fuck that i'm 15 lol but I can give you some proofs on others that have worked.

the meditations at joyofsatan.com also seem like they work for any Satanistcels here willing to give it a try (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html) (Try the foundation one (direct the energy later), the color meditation (direct the energy later), the blue light one (that's a good one!) as well as the falling into a trance one (use it to go to other dimensions or just change something on the earth, you'll have to be creative on how though, perhaps like walking through a door to see another dimension o pressing a button tto change an apsect of your body))
Bro wtf? Hell no. Nobody here wants to do anything involving demon's you'd have to be retarded to use demonic influence.

Bro wtf? Hell no. Nobody here wants to do anything involving demon's you'd have to be retarded to use demonic influence.
Meh. Just put it there just in case.

I actually read some info about satanism, both lavey and classic. It was kinda interesting and i agreed with parts of that ideology but it still too scary and too broscience for me maybe

I actually read some info about satanism, both lavey and classic. It was kinda interesting and i agreed with parts of that ideology but it still too scary and too broscience for me maybe
The stuff on Joy of Stan seems good enough minus he nazism

(Not bragging, just talking about actual results)

Height
4'11" (Yea I was tiny) to 5'4" in 3/4ths of a month using 2 or 3 above average boosters

Face
0/10 to 5/10 in 3 months using only 1 semi-effective booster.

Muscles (Well why not?)
(Lift 10 pounds) to (Lift 30 pounds) in 2 months using only 1 semi-effective booster

Paleness (keep in mind I oscillated between wanting to do it and feeling guilty after every few minutes of listening)
Dark to very slightly pale but still brown in (this is a stretch) 3 months. (well I didn't want to look Caucasian or I wouldn't be recognizable anymore lel)

Keep in mind I started using subliminals in the August of 2017, I quit in the January of 2018 due to exam stress (can't listen while studying, although I got some of the highest marks afterward). I plan to continue at some point this month. I truly believe that subliminals can not only change the above aspects, but even the supernatural is possible. After all, the universe is just Energy!

I've been looking into stuff like Kundalini, Astral, Theta-state-of-mind and transferring/directing energy and it may work just as, if not far more effective.

Keep in mind I also experimented w/ listening methods, such as having tabs of the vid on at the same time, having the vid and booster on at the same time, etc. Ideally i'd like to say I listened for a lot of time, but I wasn't ever able to listen for more than 30 mins (short attention span, that should at least have no music in them and just the messages underneath, the messages go to subconscious anyway, so why not have some music I DO want on the conscious?)

See cuckqueers? THIS IS SELF-IMPROVEMENT. YOU IDENTIFY THE AILMENT (LOOKS) AND GET RID OF IT. NOT COPE AND PUT IT ON SOMETHING ALREADY HEALTHY (PERSONALITY) AND DENIGRATE THAT AS WELL.
Wowwwww thanks so much.
Can you send me a link to the pale one you used. The one i’m using isnt that good ive barely noticed any changed in a month

Wowwwww thanks so much.
Can you send me a link to the pale one you used. The one i’m using isnt that good ive barely noticed any changed in a month
IDK where it is but I'll try finding it and send it to you