Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone had a good experience dating/marrying a bar girl or prostitute in Thailand?

It doesn't sound much different from betabuxxing in the west. Dude does not need to get with a poor thai foid

It doesn't sound much different from betabuxxing in the west. Dude does not need to get with a poor thai foid
>I recall one story that I only read about and did not know the guy, but I believe he was a Swede, he woke up one day to find his wife had stolen all his money and disappeared, again, with her Thai "cousin" (husband). He put up a sign saying "I hope you're happy" or something like this in his front yard, set fire to the house, and hung himself from a tree next to the sign.

>I recall one story that I only read about and did not know the guy, but I believe he was a Swede, he woke up one day to find his wife had stolen all his money and disappeared, again, with her Thai "cousin" (husband). He put up a sign saying "I hope you're happy" or something like this in his front yard, set fire to the house, and hung himself from a tree next to the sign.
Weird - it's gotta be foid worship to kill yourself over one. I would have hung the wife like this:
Die Saege