Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Has anyone ever put in all the effort into something meanwhile others succeed with minimum effort?

Yep sports especially track, this guy beat me every single time despite my efforts. I lacked that explosiveness big time.
Brutal

Most of us are probably going to say socializing. Whenever I tried to fit in and act normal I just came off as a weirdo. I was always envious of normies because of their social skills. They could fit in and make friends easily. Also, most of them could talk to foids without being a nervous wreck. Sometimes I don’t even feel human because of my mental illness.
Brutal when you don't even know what mental illness you have, you just suck at socializing.

On some things, mostly physical
For example, at my gym there's a tall thin guy that's trying to gain weight and he's reaching his goals. Strength gains for me are not really an issue tbh, but I can't shed that extra weight and still look like a fucking barrel despite gymceling for 5 days a week and depriving myself of junk food