Has anyone ever paid a photographer for a linkedin photo?

calimero

calimero

Officer
★★★
9d 9h 25m
I'm thinking about buying one. I see a lot of classmates have really professional looking photos with those kind of photo studio backgrounds, I'm sure they have not made them by themselves. My current photo looks ok, but it could be more professional. It's probably beneficial for networking. Does anyone have any experience with this, or do you think it's cucked?

Rein

Rein

Man in the Box
★★★★
2d 5h 56m
Get a person or tripod to take a picture of you against a clean wall wearing smart attire and just up the brightness in photoshop a bit.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
113d 49m
Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
★★
25d 3h 19m
Get a person or tripod to take a picture of you against a clean wall wearing smart attire and just up the brightness in photoshop a bit.
Exactly this put on a clean shirt and a black business style coat and have good lighting. The simpler the better.

Amphetaminecel

Amphetaminecel

Luminary
★★★★★
41d 23h 16m
I have never had a job

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★
54d 4h 20m
Normie tier thread tbh. Networking? LinkedIn? Just fucking lol man my only aspirations at this point are rotting and coping.

calimero

calimero

Officer
★★★
9d 9h 25m
Normie tier thread tbh. Networking? LinkedIn? Just fucking lol man my only aspirations at this point are rotting and coping.
So incels can't have jobs? And my networking skills are pretty much nonexistent. It's a rat race and you have to LARP as a normie else you get even more excluded and outcasted. If I have everything in order normies have less justification to exclude me or suspect me.

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★
54d 4h 20m
So incels can't have jobs? And my networking skills are pretty much nonexistent. It's a rat race and you have to LARP as a normie else you get even more excluded and outcasted. If I have everything in order normies have less justification to exclude me or suspect me.
Obviously incels can have jobs, but it doesnt make sense to me how incels could have the motivation to jump through those hoops and larp as a normie if they know it's over. I just dont see how one can do that long term without hope for gf or something "more." I guess what you said about exclusion makes sense, but it just doesnt hit me.

Idk maybe im just a hopeless sentimentalist. I have a job myself but its only because my dad made me apply and also i didnt to interview because corona. I cant seem to take any initiative myself because i just dont see a point in fighting against the inertia.

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
115d 7h 15m
I have just created an alternate version of my CV with a photo of me included, since many workplaces require a photo of you to apply for their ads. Phase I: weeding out the ugly.

Of course in the meantime I had to realize that no professional-looking photo was made of me since I graduated from high school over 10 years ago, so I just took one with my phone. I look ugly af, probably will discourage employers heavily, but they wouldn't hire me anyway, because I'm more or less worthless.

ergophobic

ergophobic

Professional dumbass
6d 11h 20m
no money.. but why should I? I look like a goblin I don't need any photos of myself

iwantroshani

iwantroshani

I want this girl named Roshani
★★★★★
5d 3h 22m
A

Animecel2D

Demigod
★★★★★
331d 11h 13m
That never went through my mind before