Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone ever paid a photographer for a linkedin photo?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
I'm thinking about buying one. I see a lot of classmates have really professional looking photos with those kind of photo studio backgrounds, I'm sure they have not made them by themselves. My current photo looks ok, but it could be more professional. It's probably beneficial for networking. Does anyone have any experience with this, or do you think it's cucked?

Get a person or tripod to take a picture of you against a clean wall wearing smart attire and just up the brightness in photoshop a bit.

Get a person or tripod to take a picture of you against a clean wall wearing smart attire and just up the brightness in photoshop a bit.
Exactly this put on a clean shirt and a black business style coat and have good lighting. The simpler the better.

I have never had a job

Normie tier thread tbh. Networking? LinkedIn? Just fucking lol man my only aspirations at this point are rotting and coping.

Normie tier thread tbh. Networking? LinkedIn? Just fucking lol man my only aspirations at this point are rotting and coping.
So incels can't have jobs? And my networking skills are pretty much nonexistent. It's a rat race and you have to LARP as a normie else you get even more excluded and outcasted. If I have everything in order normies have less justification to exclude me or suspect me.

So incels can't have jobs? And my networking skills are pretty much nonexistent. It's a rat race and you have to LARP as a normie else you get even more excluded and outcasted. If I have everything in order normies have less justification to exclude me or suspect me.
Obviously incels can have jobs, but it doesnt make sense to me how incels could have the motivation to jump through those hoops and larp as a normie if they know it's over. I just dont see how one can do that long term without hope for gf or something "more." I guess what you said about exclusion makes sense, but it just doesnt hit me.

Idk maybe im just a hopeless sentimentalist. I have a job myself but its only because my dad made me apply and also i didnt to interview because corona. I cant seem to take any initiative myself because i just dont see a point in fighting against the inertia.

I have just created an alternate version of my CV with a photo of me included, since many workplaces require a photo of you to apply for their ads. Phase I: weeding out the ugly.

Of course in the meantime I had to realize that no professional-looking photo was made of me since I graduated from high school over 10 years ago, so I just took one with my phone. I look ugly af, probably will discourage employers heavily, but they wouldn't hire me anyway, because I'm more or less worthless.

no money.. but why should I? I look like a goblin I don't need any photos of myself

That never went through my mind before