Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone ever had a panic attack?

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]I do, and they are very unpleasant, uncomfortable, annoying. Suddenly feeling panic, heart racing, intense fear... even asking for help on the street, having to call the ambulance...[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
Could you describe your panic attacks? how did you live them? what triggered them? how long did they last etc?[/UWSL]

Only anxiety attacks, which happen to be quite similar to panic attacks.

[UWSL]I do, and they are very unpleasant, uncomfortable, annoying. Suddenly feeling panic, heart racing, intense fear... even asking for help on the street, having to call the ambulance...[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Could you describe your panic attacks? how did you live them? what triggered them? how long did they last etc?[/UWSL]
Yes, after I got rejected by a stacy the second time. It felt like my chest was inflating and was going to pop and that I couldn't breathe. Foids enjoy humiliating us even though they were created to spread their legs open.

That's one of the biggest incel traits bro

To answer your question: I get massive anxiety,start feeling suicidal, paranoid, and wanna hide and be alone when a panic attack comes on

Yes, I regularly thought that I'm dying in the past 2 years, but it's getting better atm.

When I’m about to sleep, then panic wakeup

Rebecca Bons can diagnose you quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back