Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Has anyone else contemplated cutting their dick off in frustration..?

Twist of cain

Twist of cain

Banned
-
Really though has any of you thought about cutting your dick off..?
I was looking into chemical castration to kill my sx drive ages ago but realized it doesn't remove desire just your ability to get hard. Slicing off your dick won't get rid of the desire either but at least that way you want have to degrade yourself with tossing off in futility like a loser.

I thought about it because after all these years what's the point in having a dick if I can never use it like an animal. I don't even know why I was born with it if I have an undesirable face. I want to stop being tormented by having the stupid thing as I have no need for it and don't want the reminder.

I wish the feelings would go away.. sometimes I bash my head against something or the wall above.my bed to try stop the thoughts. I wish they would go away so I can have peace. I can't be happy with this stupid obsession with a disgusting act I can never have. I wish I could remove this pointless tormenting desire I hate it I hate it

No because I already lost my sex drive. It's completely gone.

Haven't gotten "horny" in 4 years. JFL I feel sorry for you guys

Last edited:
:shock: Really GrAYcel?
I was looking into chemical castration to kill my sx drive ages ago but realized it doesn't remove desire just your ability to get hard. Slicing off your dick won't get rid of the desire either but at least that way you want have to degrade yourself with tossing off in futility like a loser.

How?? How do you do this? Just become numb? I really want to know. If I could lose my desire and attraction for females I could feel a huge weight off my shoulders.. all the hate and envy would drop and I could focus on the beauty of nature and hobbies outside of people
Oecause I already lost my sex drive. It's completely gone.

Haven't gotten "horny" in 4 years. JFL I feel sorry for you guys
:shock: Really GrAYcel?
Old?

Well frustration leads to dark places

Cut your balls off.

I think I did, but a long time ago and not to that extent. Hornyness has never been much of an issue for me because I just jacked off and got it over with; I just hated being male, especially since I had failed to live up to the standards of what a man should be.

After many blackpills (and most likely years of depression), I have hardly any sex drive. Maybe deep inside I still have some desire for intimacy, but I also dread ever being intimate with anyone because the concept seems so alien to me now.

trannies be like:

How?? How do you do this? Just become numb? I really want to know. If I could lose my desire and attraction for females I could feel a huge weight off my shoulders.. all the hate and envy would drop and I could focus on the beauty of nature and hobbies outside of people

Old?

Well frustration leads to dark places
You don't want to do it.

If you wanna cut your dick of just take anti depressants. They do the same thing

first, graycel moment

second cut your balls not your dick if you want to be a monk

:worryfeels::worryfeels:
GrAYCEL MOMENT :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

It's crossed my mind but not as something I would really consider. I have wanted to remove my sex drive miraculously, but not through any estrogen or castration.

Lmao these greycels

Really though has any of you thought about cutting your dick off..?

I thought about it because after all these years what's the point in having a dick if I can never use it like an animal. I don't even know why I was born with it if I have an undesirable face. I want to stop being tormented by having the stupid thing as I have no need for it and don't want the reminder.

I wish the feelings would go away.. sometimes I bash my head against something or the wall above.my bed to try stop the thoughts. I wish they would go away so I can have peace. I can't be happy with this stupid obsession with a disgusting act I can never have. I wish I could remove this pointless tormenting desire I hate it I hate it
anti depressants killed my sex drive at like 14 and it never fucking came back so just go on the kike meds for a while and you'll be alright

It's even worse, i had thoughts about cutting my ballsack off ngl:smonk:

I have, I did my research and decided against it

Is this just a tranny that is so lost and confused in life that they gravitated to this site out of wanting to fit in with us outcasts?

Tranny detected

nigga what?!?!?!?!?!

nigga wtf, get out of the internet for a while :feelswhat::feelskek:

Yes, years ago...

but then you'd have balls of rage

OP be like cuckmaxxing trannymaxxing