Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

has anyone else completely lost social skills?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Captain
★★★★★
i had no problem being seen as normal a few years ago. By normal I mean the lowest form of normal. Inceldom has made me extremely apathetic and what sucks is people notice and blame me for it when it isnt my fault. Im truly ugly as fuck.

Yes, especially over the lock down.

Yes, especially over the lock down.
wasnt that bad during lockdown tbh cuz everyone was becoming socially retarded. Now, ppl are becoming nt again and im becoming more non nt. It is over

wasnt that bad during lockdown tbh cuz everyone was becoming socially retarded. Now, ppl are becoming nt again and im becoming more non nt. It is over
Over

Yes, I was never in the "normal" range but it was way better than it is now. Social skills is supposed to be something maintained like your memorisation abilities or progress at the gym, you're supposed to consistently practice and improve upon your ability to interact with others in different social settings.

It's just difficult doing that as an ugly short man because you get shut down one way or another every time you talk with someone else.

I Never was social

I couldn't lost something which I never had.

I was never taught
By parents
By peers
By other students
By anyone in real life

Same as fuck i have become numb and apathic

I cant even go outside because i will get mogged and when i have to ask an employee in a store for something i get half a panic attack

i had no problem being seen as normal a few years ago. By normal I mean the lowest form of normal. Inceldom has made me extremely apathetic and what sucks is people notice and blame me for it when it isnt my fault. Im truly ugly as fuck.
I have too much hate in me to be social

Yes, I was never in the "normal" range but it was way better than it is now. Social skills is supposed to be something maintained like your memorisation abilities or progress at the gym, you're supposed to consistently practice and improve upon your ability to interact with others in different social settings.

It's just difficult doing that as an ugly short man because you get shut down one way or another every time you talk with someone else.
Yep. I haven't socialized with someone other than my parents for nearly three months. Before, I was a NEET for an entire year. I used to be somewhat normal-ish in school, but now I'm entirely autistic. Over.