Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone been told their worldview is "having faith in the negative"?

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
That's what my case manager has been telling me when I tell that I don't have much faith in humanity or God anymore. I don't fucking get it; why would I want to believe my life has sucked, does suck, and will suck?

My mother thinks i am a depressed pessimist

she blames it on the internet

That's what my case manager has been telling me when I tell that I don't have much faith in humanity or God anymore. I don't fucking get it; why would I want to believe my life has sucked, does suck, and will suck?
hes a faggot

im fried, whats your youtube channel again?

> case manager :soy::foidSoy:

But to be srs sounds like what they are saying is you always expect ("have faith in") negativity, believing that things will always turn out for the worse, which then becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Of course, the anal-gaping flaw in this assumption is that, what if things DO tend to turn out worse for you all the time because od factors outside of your control? And even if you miss out on some good things because of pessimistic expectations, how do you know they would outweigh the bad things you would incur by putting yourself out there?

Bad things tend to be worse than good things are good, so it makes sense to be avoidant and expectant of the worst, especially when your individual experience has repeated such patterns over and over again. But of course your jew case manager's job is to transform you into a good little wagecuck, so they will do their damndest to mindfuck you into having bluepilled false hope once again, only to inevitably be fucked over and downtrodden even more brutally

> case manager :soy::foidSoy:

But to be srs sounds like what they are saying is you always expect ("have faith in") negativity, believing that things will always turn out for the worse, which then becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Of course, the anal-gaping flaw in this assumption is that, what if things DO tend to turn out worse for you all the time because od factors outside of your control? And even if you miss out on some good things because of pessimistic expectations, how do you know they would outweigh the bad things you would incur by putting yourself out there?

Bad things tend to be worse than good things are good, so it makes sense to be avoidant and expectant of the worst, especially when your individual experience has repeated such patterns over and over again. But of course your jew case manager's job is to transform you into a good little wagecuck, so they will do their damndest to mindfuck you into having bluepilled false hope once again, only to inevitably be fucked over and downtrodden even more brutally
How about my one coworker that told me that I need to "Dress Up" in order to get bitches. He said this... to a part time minimum wage dishwasher.

if anything, having have in God or humanity are radically opposed to eachother.

In my point of view the only way of being truly happy nowadays is to be totally ignorant(in purpose or not) or being crazy, distorting reality in your mind is the only way;
life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you gonna get, too bad some people got a box of chocolates where the sweets were replaced with different animal feces;
endure life with virtue my friend, that in itself is a feat to rejoice with proud;

endure life with virtue my friend, that in itself is a feat to rejoice with proud;
I'm assuming this "virtue" isn't for the society that made me like this?