Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anybody actually committed suicide here?

R

righteouscel

-
Or is it just a meme
There were separate posts, not combined, so I didn't fuse them on the website that I linked; it seems like you did combine your posts.
Besides, when the texts are separated by post, there are different results, and that site recommends up to at least 300 words to result.

Here is one of your posts that largely said female, for instance.
Why are you using the formal genre? Your written speech seems informal mainly here, so you should have posted this result, as a pointer.
Here is the result for your combined text as informal above:
Genre: Informal
Female = 84
Male = 85
Difference = 1; 50.29%
Verdict: Weak MALE

Weak emphasis could indicate European.

I think the case is similar, with 300 words.

Yeah, me. Just not yet

I do have a suspicion that a few of them have actually roped, they just left the forum without telling anyone.

Probably, but they didn't feel the need to make whole threads about it. :feelsjuice:

i actually know someone from reddit(r short subreddit) who killed himself. he was very famous in that sub but the heightpill got him now so he killed himself

i actually know someone from reddit(r short subreddit) who killed himself. he was very famous in that sub but the heightpill got him now so he killed himself
There's no escaping the heightpill as a manlet.

I don't know, but I'm sure there's quite a few. I noticed there are roughly around 5-10 (not banned) members i can think of that just stopped posting overnight, so they either ascended or roped

Twice but failed to do it

atrangi25

I wouldn't be doubt it. I'll probably do it in the next 5-10 years.

I did a while ago. But I didn't like it, so I came back

I did it and now I'm in my next incarnation :ahegao: :ahegao::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Don’t know if he ever had an account here tho

Given how many people rope daily (and most of them being men). There's a good chance this forum was the last place of comfort for probably hundreds of people who actually went through with it.

Yeah, me. Just not yet
Quote leave nothing for to morrow which can be done to day abraham lincoln 53 26 57

There was one guy on discord who allegedly and apparently took SN and offed himself

Highly probable.