Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment has an incel ever raised kids as a single parent?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I'm really curious what would happen. Speculatively, I think a lot of anxiety men feel as fathers come directly from their bitch wife. It makes absolute sense to me that a single male figure at the household with no bloat from a bitch wife nagging at them would fare better. I think on some level good parenting comes from a mix of attention and neglect. The parent is just a ref when things get wild. Speaking as the product of overattentive rice helicopter parents that is completely dysfunctional.

How would an incel even acquire a child? Will he adopt?

I think a lot of anxiety men feel as fathers come directly from their bitch wife. It makes absolute sense to me that a single male figure at the household with no bloat from a bitch wife nagging at them would fare better.
My parents were divorced for a couple years growing up and I had been living with my dad.
I can confidently say those years were much better, namely due to the absence of any fighting verbal or physical.

Last edited:
idk man i feel if i was to have to raise a kid id try and act normal infront of it they will resent me either way

How would an incel even acquire a child? Will he adopt?
maybe like if their sister died and he was the only person left to raise her kids is one scenario.

Or like Michael Jackson, be a rich eccentric guy, use what's essentially a surrogate to bypass the adoption difficulties

Chad is fucking more whores while you are raising his kid. It should never happen in theory if you’re pilled.