Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think your family play a part in your inceldom?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
Mine certainly did.

Before me and my younger sister were born, by the time my whore mother met my bluepilled, betabux cuck, faggot father, she had 4 bastard boys from 2 other men.
He also had a daughter from his ex-wife too.
He was also the sole provider of the household too, he worked as a postman.
My mother rarely worked and when she did, she worked low paying retail jobs at shops.

So, because of the low finances, and the large family my parents had to provide for, my family were poor, we were broke.

My family were also dysfunctional, we lived on a crappy neighbourhood, me and my siblings went to shitty schools and my parents were neglectful of me and my siblings.

Their neglect affected me the most, because I was diagnosed as being on the spectrum, I'm on the better end of it, but I still had social issues.
Speaking of, I was also neglected by my older siblings, too.
They didn't try to socialize me or teach me about the world.
They didn't even teach me how to approach or talk to girls.

Because of that, when I growing up, I was socially awkward and weird, nobody wanted to be my friend.
My parent divorced when I was 10 and I went to live with my father in another town to get away from a school I was attending and didn't like.
I spend most of my teen years living with my father, and I've never met or known a more arrogant, meaner, bitter, hypocritical old man than him.
And I've known lots of candidates.
I tried to make friends in our new neighbourhood, they proceeded to bully and humiliate me, sometimes they were girls, sometimes in front of their friends.
This destroyed my social confidence, a bit of ptsd and trust issues.

Eventually, I moved far away from him and my family, And I live far, far away from them.
I completely cut ties with them too.

Everyday of my life, I suffer for my family's selfishness, negligence, laziness and stupidity.
All because they couldn't be bothered to raise me right, gecause they didn't care, they didn't see me as a son or a brother, they saw me as another useless mouth to feed.

I live a better life, but I'm still depressed, lonely, socially awkward and I still no social life.
It's harder to make friends when your in your 20s, most people already have their own social circle and don't want you.
Foids also don't want you as a boyfriend or future husband either.
All they care about are their useless fucking degrees, education and careers.

This town I live in is also shit.
I want to move away and never come back.

Do you guys relate?
Do you think your family screwed you over and played a part in making you an incel like mine did?

Last edited:
Yes. My mom and dad taught me useless values that would've only worked pre y2k.

Fucking shithead parents like mine think that social is exactly the same as it was back in their day.

What do you think of my situation?
Brutal, huh?

Fucking shithead parents like mine think that social is exactly the same as it was back in their day.

What do you think of my situation?
Brutal, huh?
You are fucked. I feel bad 4 u ngl

my mother didn't care much about me since my birth, she let the grandmother to take care of me and went off to hang out on parties/raves, she is hysterical, sick in the head and i had traumatic events with her, it definitely wiggled me into being high inhib, then i was bullied in kindergarten and school. Even so, I was still afloat and functioning somehow until late puberty at age of 16-17, i just broke down and nothing's changed since then.

All parents are like that.Of course unless your father is a thug,politician or another person with influence or money

My parents combined to give me crappy DNA.

No. But incidents, maybe. But generally, no. There’s plenty normies with far iller families and they have no problem ascending simply because they’re good-looking.

Certainly is a factor. Had my parents done a better job I would've at least gained better chances of getting sealed into social circles while growing up which is crucial for young males to gain a girlfriend or sexual experiences.

They played a large part, yes.

Of course it does. In most cases, you are not made an incel but born an incel. Even if you have bad genes, this damage can be mitigated if your family is rich. Height is easily fixable while growing up by using HGH, and the face can be somewhat fixed via surgery. If anything, a family could at least make you a rich kid, which would certainly help in most cases. The problem starts when your family passes shitty genes on you, is not smart to use HGH, is too blue-pilled, has low social status, and has a low income. Then you are screwed.

My parents were overbearing and controlling. They forced me to just study, eat and sleep and nothing else. I became an emotionless shell because of them.

Mine certainly did.

Before me and my younger sister were born, by the time my whore mother met my bluepilled, betabux cuck, faggot father, she had 4 bastard boys from 2 other men.
My mother rarely worked and when she did, she worked low paying retail jobs at shops.

So, because of the low finances, and the large family my parents had to provide for, my family were poor, we were broke.

My family were also dysfunctional, we lived on a crappy neighbourhood, me and my siblings went to shitty schools and my parents were neglectful of me and my siblings.

Their neglect affected me the most, because I was diagnosed as being on the spectrum, I'm on the better end of it, but I still had social issues.

Because of that, when I growing up, I was socially awkward and weird, nobody wanted to be my friend.
My parent divorced when I was 10 and I went to live with my father in another town to get away from a school I was attending and didn't like.
I spend most of my teen years living with my father, and I've never met or known a more arrogant, meaner, bitter, hypocritical old man than him.
I tried to make friends in our new neighbourhood, they proceeded to bully and humiliate me, sometimes they were girls, sometimes in front of their friends.

Eventually, I moved far away from him and my family, And I live far, far away from them.

Everyday of my life, I suffer for my family's selfishness, negligence, laziness and stupidity.
All because they couldn't be bothered to raise me right, gecause they didn't care, they didn't see me as a son or a brother, they saw me as another useless mouth to feed.

I live a better life, but I'm still depressed, lonely, socially awkward and I still no social life.
It's harder to make friends when your in your 20s, most people already have their own social circle and don't want you.

Do you guys relate?
Do you think your family screwed you over and played a part in making you an incel like mine did?
Man.

You did not deserve this

Yes, dysfunctional family made me a massive mentalcel and high inhib.
So not only am I a 2/10 but also a dumbass.

yeah they did, but i can't blame them anymore.

If you have emotionally distant parents, this could fuck you up big time.

actually theyre the only one who play a role in my inceldom
they give me my geneticss

Apart from genetics they spoiled me and were a bit too passive leading me to be overweight from 12-16 which fucked up any potential I had to ascend through JBF.

Mine certainly did.

Do you guys relate?
Absolutely and what makes it more brutal is that I’m a single child and being a single child has made me hate society even more and being socially awkward has also eventually make me more misanthrope as I got older especially when I get nothing but rejection from foids and people for thinking I’m weird and awkward dealt with a lot of disappointments and broke been heartbroken from people, pets are better then becoming friends with people I hate our society, and I love cats, my cat from my childhood helped me not felt lonely especially because of my divorce parents and they always used to argue

Last edited:
Apart from genetics they spoiled me and were a bit too passive leading me to be overweight from 12-16 which fucked up any potential I had to ascend through JBF.
If you’re a single child, then you’ll know how brutal life can be

Yes. Bad genes made even worse by a garbage upbringing.