Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hard working curry is balding despite praying daily

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
A hard working curry studying to become a materials engineer at my local mosque is balding. He volunteers at the mosque a lot, helps clean it, give out food etc. But what has Allah rewarded him with? Balding! Jfl @ being religious and praying to a God who makes you bald. While billions of atheists have perfect hairlines :blackpill:!

He also has a good personality, how many women will still take him the end? Very few cause of the balding :blackpill:! A drug dealing cannibal serial killer incestuous pedophile with a full head of hair is preferable to a hardworking honest to God bald man!

Balding really is one of the things that made me convinced there is no god

Balding really is one of the things that made me convinced there is no god
Agreed it is too unfair and unethical for hard-working to go bald while plenty of lazy druggie fucks have perfect hair. Disgusting filthy God.

He goes to the masjid daily? Brocel is very invested. Balding is brutal, it adds 10 years to your age and reduces SMV by 30%

The word "mosque" takes me back to when that ugly German guy went ER on a mosque 1st person shooter style

He goes to the masjid daily? Brocel is very invested. Balding is brutal, it adds 10 years to your age and reduces SMV by 30%
yes, he volunteers there daily while grinding out his degree.

A hard working curry studying to become a materials engineer at my local mosque is balding. He volunteers at the mosque a lot, helps clean it, give out food etc. But what has Allah rewarded him with? Balding! Jfl @ being religious and praying to a God who makes you bald. While billions of atheists have perfect hairlines :blackpill:!
Sometimes Allah takes away things we hold dear to test our faith and see if we'll remain faithful. Maybe Allah is taking his hair to test his faith. Does he love Allah more than his hair??

Sometimes Allah takes away things we hold dear to test our faith and see if we'll remain faithful. Maybe Allah is taking his hair to test his faith. Does he love Allah more than his hair??
Maybe he does not sure. Haven't asked him if he takes any finestsride or minoxdyl

Agreed it is too unfair and unethical for hard-working to go bald while plenty of lazy druggie fucks have perfect hair. Disgusting filthy God.
Reddit atheist are not real atheist. They don't believe in a divine power but they still believe in retarded concepts like karma and justice and what not.

Real atheism is knowing that its all random bullshit. That there is no comeuppance.

Omg I’m sure a queen will let him brutally face fuck them when they find out how good of a person he is :soy:

tfw not a homeless norwood 0

Omg I’m sure a queen will let him brutally face fuck them when they find out how good of a person he is :soy:
Allah didn't put us here for carnal pleasure like sex, but to be closer to him. Being a bald curry might limit your chances for sex, but you have greater opportunity to get closer to Allah. A white Chad might be having lots of sex with attractive girls, but his heart is far from Allah. Which would you rather be? The answer is obvious....

He should. Allah already told him about the nature of foids in Quran and Hadiths and imo we should be greatful for that.

Reddit atheist are not real atheist. They don't believe in a divine power but they still believe in retarded concepts like karma and justice and what not.

Real atheism is knowing that its all random bullshit. That there is no comeuppance.
Reddit atheists are retarded

This is the same cope Kikes have as well for anything bad happening to religious people. Then they reference the book of job and make you feel like the bad guy for not knowing about this just being a test.

This is the same cope Kikes have as well for anything bad happening to religious people. Then they reference the book of job and make you feel like the bad guy for not knowing about this just being a test.
Kikes is a racist term. We're all human beings that bleed red.......

As a former christian i used to believe these copes. But after 1000 prayers nothing changed and i realized nobody is listening to my prayers and its all cope.
Why the bible says you should pray if god doesn‘t answer anyway JFL

And what people who come up with the book of job don‘t get is:
Job lived 500 years as Chad ( or more) and enjoyed pussy for hundreds of years and all other pleasures. Just for some short period of time he suffered. While we normal humans always live in misery.
Thats the big difference.

Kikes is a racist term. We're all human beings that bleed red.......
I am a kike. And we are not human to foids, as incels are subhuman to them.

As a former christian i used to believe these copes. But after 1000 prayers nothing changed and i realized nobody is listening to my prayers and its all cope.
Why the bible says you should pray if god doesn‘t answer anyway JFL
Praying is pretty much hoping and wishing.

And what people who come up with the book of job don‘t get is:
Job lived 500 years as Chad ( or more) and enjoyed pussy for hundreds of years and all other pleasures. Just for some short period of time he suffered. While we normal humans always live in misery.
Thats the big difference.
Brutal, although he wasn’t necessarily a Chad. He probably got arrange marriaged to his wife, who then had kids. But still, incels will never have monogamous wife and family.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back