Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Hard truth is guys with good hearts never win" since this is true, is it worth it to become an asshole to risk ascending for?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Since foids absolutely despise nice guys I considering become a cold asshole so I could increase my chances of ascension but there is also a risk to this that I could fuck myself up doing this, what do you guys think is the risk to reward ratio too much on this to ascend or is it worth it?

Chad acting like a thug = how adorable
Sub5 acting like a thug = i'm calling the police

Im far worse than sub5
then don't even think about faking your behavior, at best women will just laugh at you (and you will feel embarrassed) at worst you will be accused of sexial harassment.

Since foids absolutely despise nice guys I considering become a cold asshole so I could increase my chances of ascension but there is also a risk to this that I could fuck myself up doing this, what do you guys think is the risk to reward ratio too much on this to ascend or is it worth it?
You are too ugly

Can't fake dark triad.