Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[hard to swallow] Giving up on life only makes it even harder

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
Giving up on life and on yourself because you feel defeated and hopeless just makes things even worse.

My life was always ultra-hardmode and it made me suffer so much. I became depressed and hopeless, so I didn't care anymore. I quit exercising, ate unhealthy, started to drink alcohol because nothing really mattered anymore.

I now realize that I not only have to deal with a shitty, sexless life that places obstacles in my way wherever it can, I ontop of that have to deal with me being a skinnyfat, unhealthy, disease-ridden, anti-social, angry, unhappy person which makes life just so much harder than it needs to be and it's only because I stopped taking care of myself because I felt defeated and as if nothing mattered anymore.

Don't be dumb like me. Even though life is hard and you feel like it can't get any worse and you want to give up, don't do it. Keep self-improving and taking care of yourself, because if you don't, you're just adding more shit to your already shitty life. It's not worth it.

The ldar lifestyle makes an already hard life even harder and therefore is not worth it at all.

I need a unicorn virgin gf to reverse the damage

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

While it is understandable that so many would wish to simply rot and do absolutely nothing in life, aside from LDARing and basically reclusing yourself from the rest of society, you're right in that it's often still detrimental to quality of life; wealthmaxxing and careermaxxing is one of the more productive things you can do, attempting to do as much as you can while still facing the inevitable disadvantages you will as a sub 5 male... :feelsjuice:

Ultimately, self improvement shouldn't only be done for the chance of foids, considering it's often a pipe dream; you can still NEET and enjoy life however you can in this world of discrimination against physically unattractive males, even. :feelsclown:

It should be at balance, least possible effort without making your life harder, youngcels should try more because they dont know for sure where they stand. I regret wasting completely my best years, i wish i finished school and got a job that is not soul crushing.

Do whatever you want, but keep it in your head, you will never be truly happy and you will always be lonley.

At the end of the day, your parents will die, you will always come home to an empty place with no other human interaction.

The last cope is the rope
Water is wet
Sky is blue

i got a taste of neetmaxxing during online high school during covid. i stopped exercising, sat on my laptop for half the day, ate a bunch of shit food and played video games. it felt great for the first month, but i became miserable.
Do whatever you want, but keep it in your head, you will never be truly happy and you will always be lonley.
brutal :incel:

At the end of the day, your parents will die, you will always come home to an empty place with no other human interaction.

The last cope is the rope
Water is wet
Sky is blue

Giving up on life and on yourself because you feel defeated and hopeless just makes things even worse.

My life was always ultra-hardmode and it made me suffer so much. I became depressed and hopeless, so I didn't care anymore. I quit exercising, ate unhealthy, started to drink alcohol because nothing really mattered anymore.

I now realize that I not only have to deal with a shitty, sexless life that places obstacles in my way wherever it can, I ontop of that have to deal with me being a skinnyfat, unhealthy, disease-ridden, anti-social, angry, unhappy person which makes life just so much harder than it needs to be and it's only because I stopped taking care of myself because I felt defeated and as if nothing mattered anymore.

Don't be dumb like me. Even though life is hard and you feel like it can't get any worse and you want to give up, don't do it. Keep self-improving and taking care of yourself, because if you don't, you're just adding more shit to your already shitty life. It's not worth it.

The ldar lifestyle makes an already hard life even harder and therefore is not worth it at all.
FaFu6SAXkAI G4g

Not but that's facts fr but only thing you can really do is looksmaxx and people here can't be bothered to

I don't want to dampen the severity of your post so i will say that i agree with you, to an extent. We incels want to be loved and have a gf, thus improving will make us hopefull to get a gf once we're "good" facing the reality that we won't be able to get a gf won't be pleasant, and while there's more to life than sex. Sex and relationships are 70% of life. So yeah you can have friends and a got paying career. But hardly anyone will share the fate of being sexless and alone.

A lot of my friends already have kids and they meet with other couples that have kids, i feel isolated most of the time cause they talk about kid related stuff and it¿s not the same. So it's really hard to manage. You get money, okay you'll hardly achieve anything more than a blue-collar job, so you may get by and even be able to save some and buy copes. But how long till that dosn't last anymore'

Lately i'm depressed as fuck because i keep seeing people having better lives and it all comes down on how lucky they were. Mind you i'm trying to eat healthier, went running a few times and even bought weights, But while working out makes you feel happy, ultimately your circumstances don't chance.

And the problem comes if you'll be bitter even knowing that the only difference that it made was that you are now "healthier" and a bit "richer", but life-quality-wise it varies from person to person about how happy you'll be.

But i'm just bitter cause i'm balding and there's next to nothing that i can do, maybe a hair transplant. But it¿s a fucking ton of money for a 3rdworlder like me, like 2 years wage. Yeah right i'm gonna be able to save that now

It should be at balance, least possible effort without making your life harder, youngcels should try more because they dont know for sure where they stand. I regret wasting completely my best years, i wish i finished school and got a job that is not soul crushing.

If there where No Other people around , you wouldnt give a Shit About Appearing healthy " , you would induldge and enjoy Like every Animal would.

Your still trying to please Others that will Put you down regardless. So really who Cares ? Just Dont get ultra Fat and watnot.

I agree and was actually thinking of this very same thing today.

disease-ridden
What disease u have bro?

Yeah the hardest pill to swallow is acceptance in just giving up. Hence my username. Too little too late at this point.