Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] Your Parents Don't "Love" YOU, They "Love" The "IDEA OF YOU"

I relate to the OP. My family never viewed me as a separate person.

"Study hard in your 20s"
kek, Who here is retarded enough to go to college in 2021?:dab:

I'm a teencel and this is too much for me

Last edited:
Good thread most parents shouldn't even have kids tbh. They are emotional and weak.They never teach their kids about street smartness and machiavellianism. They want us to live boring normalfag lives.

Study hard in your 20s
Get married to a roastie in our 30s
Wageslave in your 40s while your wife sits at home all day and probably cheats on you
Save money for kids education and marriage in your 50s
Retire in your 60s with no accomplishments and nothing to live for except a dried out raisin looking roastoid.

Fuck that shit tbh. I'll forge my own path.

I remember this quote "If you're born poor it's not your mistake, but if you die poor it's your mistake"

I may not get rich or achieve my dreams but atleast I'll be satisfied that I gave my 100% . Sounds kinda bluepill but it is what it is tbh.
This

Most men are stupid, that's what this forum has thought me, being here has been a huge disappointment, I have no hope for the majority of users, all anybody wants to talk about is their obsession with validation and LDAR, the average user is truly pathetic regardless of their inceldom

If I ever did an interview I would deny association with the forum despite using it lol, that's how badly I see it now

Yes lol, YES, how have you not noticed

That's exactly it, that's what I realized after years of being on this forum

I came here expecting to find other men who had accepted the black pill, who have changed their focus into being cold, calculated and objective

But the majority of users are emotional moralfags, the majority of users are just bandwagonists, they aren't here because they actually believe in the black pill, they are here because they have no where else to go and they are looking for a "sense of community", they are looking for somewhere to belong

The majority of users are one IOI away from abandoning the black pill, if any woman even gives them a chance they will start doubting it or start thinking of themselves as "above" the rest of us, they would not care if it was a delusion because they'd enjoy the delusion, all they want is some comfort, yes they are that pathetic

Let me make it simple with a fitting example:

The average user on this site wants to FEEL like Neo, but they have the MINDSET of Cypher

They are here ONLY to feel like they are that "edgy" guy who is "against the system" and not an "average person"

They don't care about what is real, they just care about having some enjoyment in life no matter how meager it is

These guys don't care about the truth, they are like Cypher, they just want to enjoy whatever minor forms of escapism they can grasp in life

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gL0xQHI0wo

Talk to the average user and you'll realize that the only thing they want out of life is to keep existing ("LDAR", "its over", "why bother", "it would never work", etc)

That's life for them, that's it, and when you set the bar that low you are willing to accept anything that comes your way

I'm sorry MODs, I am really sorry, but I have to quote the most based message I've ever read here. No matter if it is old, it's absolute gold and should be remembered forever. You guys should pin it, show it to every user, everyday when they acess this site.

I'm sorry MODs, I am really sorry, but I have to quote the most based message I've ever read here. No matter if it is old, it's absolute gold and should be remembered forever. You guys should pin it, show it to every user, everyday when they acess this site.
Yeah hea the president of blckpill

Most parents have kids for the reason of taking care of them when they are old. I think every poor/ugly person treated shit by society should hate their parents.