Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] Your Parents Don't "Love" YOU, They "Love" The "IDEA OF YOU"

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
A lot of people need to realize that your parents don't really "love" YOU, they "love" the "IDEA OF YOU"

The ideal that you represent. You are their legacy, they can live vicariously through you and see you reach heights of success they couldn't, and in some way that makes them successful

That's the mindset of the average parent, you see them protecting, caring, feeding you as something selfless because it costs so much and it takes so much time and effort, when really and truly you just don't understand that they are doing it for themselves, humans really value their egos and you are not only an investment but a symbol for THEIR WORTH IN LIFE

There's a reason why its a common phrase to say your children are your "PRIDE and joy", its about ego, its about them, always has been, always will be, whatever conscious reasons they give themselves, they are really and truly driven by the subconscious reasoning of their biological imperatives

Your parents don't really care if you are "happy" so long as you "do better than they did". So to all the incels still attached to their parents, grow up, you have to start looking out for yourself and your own dreams and desires, because your parents don't really care if you achieve them

So long as you simply exist to breed and carry on their genetic legacy they'll be alright with it, because even if you are a failure, you just having children leaves the potential for their genetics to "amount to something", and that's enough for the average parent

A lot of you are thinking "i'll never even get a woman" but most guys on this forum are pathetic and weak willed, statistically the majority of you reading this will be a betabuxx by age 30, that's just a fact

Statistically about 97 percent of men and 98 percent of women ages 25 to 44 aren't virgins (you can look it up), so most of the teens on this forum going on and on about "its over, I want to be loved" and guys in their 20's saying "its over, I want to be loved", are going to probably end up married to some used up whore at some point

That desperation and yearning to "be loved" and "feel desired" is only going to lead you to one path, betabuxx. For most of you its inevitable, you think you are never going to "make it", but what you don't realize is that years of desperation and loneliness is going to make you lower your standards over time, to where your criteria of "making it" is so low, that you'll delude yourself into believing that the crappy offer you finally accept was "a good deal"

If you are reading this, that's probably your future, that's the future of men who spend years obsessing about love and attraction, it will become your be all end all, you'll accept almost anything if you can get a taste of it, and you'll take any offers you can get after years of wanting it. Many of you are going to be "that guy" who is raising some other guys kid or dealing with some bitch with a ton of baggage and a high dick mileage, in some cases quite literally as the amount of inches of dick she's come across adds up to a mile

Here's the sad truth

Your mother doesn't care if you end up with a single mother with bastard kids so long as you JUST END UP WITH SOMEONE, and that's because like I said, your parents don't really care about YOU, they care about the IDEA OF YOU, what you represent, and what you represent is "LEGACY"

So long as your circumstances add up to a potential "continuance of legacy", they will accept the circumstances (or learn to), especially if they think you can't do any better

Your father doesn't care if you end up with a single mother with bastard kids so long as you JUST END UP WITH SOMEONE for the same reason too, in fact he'll probably tell you some BS like he's proud and it "takes a "real man" to raise someone elses kid" and that you "manned up" :feelskek:

Also if you had ended up with a hot super model he'd be saying the exact opposite and that you are a "chip off the old block", even though he wasn't even a "ladies man" and never got a woman of such quality, because again, PARENTS LIKE TO LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH THEIR CHILDREN

You are an extension of your parents, you represent the quality of their genetics, so when you "do well" they "feel good" on a subconscious level, because your success affirms their genetic worth

BEING A PARENT HAS A LOT MORE TO DO WITH SELFISHNESS THAN SELFLESSNESS

The average human just lacks the self awareness and honesty to realize why they truly value their children

But actions speak louder than words, and the actions and mindset of the average parent is very telling

If parents truly cared about their children, they wouldn't parent in the way I describe in the thread below:

People need to realize that there is no magic there, its all just biology

As humans we like to "romanticize" everything about our existence and make it seem "magical", but it all just comes down to biology, chemical reactions and predetermined responses to specific stimuli

Last edited:
Didn't read but you are absolutely right

Good thread most parents shouldn't even have kids tbh. They are emotional and weak.They never teach their kids about street smartness and machiavellianism. They want us to live boring normalfag lives.

Study hard in your 20s
Get married to a roastie in our 30s
Wageslave in your 40s while your wife sits at home all day and probably cheats on you
Save money for kids education and marriage in your 50s
Retire in your 60s with no accomplishments and nothing to live for except a dried out raisin looking roastoid.

Fuck that shit tbh. I'll forge my own path.

I remember this quote "If you're born poor it's not your mistake, but if you die poor it's your mistake"

I may not get rich or achieve my dreams but atleast I'll be satisfied that I gave my 100% . Sounds kinda bluepill but it is what it is tbh.

Agreed with almost everything on this thread until
statistically the majority of you reading this will be a betabuxx by age 30, that's just a fact
Can someone really be this stupid to end up doing the very thing that they have witnessed fucked over other men? Why would anyone who is blackpilled be this stupid to betabuxx? You said that this would happen to the ones who keep crying about “validation” and “love” but is the majority of this forum unironically like that? At that point you aren’t even blackpilled.

It is one thing to do something retarded because you don’t know better but it takes a special kind of retard to do the same thing even after witnessing the truth about it.

That's the mindset of the average parent, you see them protecting, caring, feeding you as something selfless because it costs so much and it takes so much time and effort, when really and truly you just don't understand that they are doing it for themselves, humans really value their egos and you are not only an investment but a symbol for THEIR WORTH IN LIFE
This is essentially true. I remember talking shit about my father, and I was told that my father always bought me toys to make me happy, and my eyes were sparkling in happiness. The problem is, he didn't buy those toys for me, BUT FOR HIMSELF! Those sparkling eyes I had as a child were like a confirmation for him. "I'm a good father." "I made my child happy."

He never bothered to teach me the actual important stuff in life. He didn't care that I was unathletic, unpopular and socially impaired. The only thing he cared about were my grades. He didn't care that I was bad with the girls or barely had friends. Once I hit puberty, he abandoned me. Like I spent the last few years isolated in my room and he doesen't see the problem. :feelskek: As if he got bored of raising me after I hit puberty. I can only feel resentment for him.

Can someone really be this stupid to end up doing the very thing that they have witnessed fucked over other men?
Most men are stupid, that's what this forum has thought me, being here has been a huge disappointment, I have no hope for the majority of users, all anybody wants to talk about is their obsession with validation and LDAR, the average user is truly pathetic regardless of their inceldom

If I ever did an interview I would deny association with the forum despite using it lol, that's how badly I see it now

You said that this would happen to the ones who keep crying about “validation” and “love” but is the majority of this forum unironically like that?
Yes lol, YES, how have you not noticed

At that point you aren’t even blackpilled.
That's exactly it, that's what I realized after years of being on this forum

I came here expecting to find other men who had accepted the black pill, who have changed their focus into being cold, calculated and objective

But the majority of users are emotional moralfags, the majority of users are just bandwagonists, they aren't here because they actually believe in the black pill, they are here because they have no where else to go and they are looking for a "sense of community", they are looking for somewhere to belong

The majority of users are one IOI away from abandoning the black pill, if any woman even gives them a chance they will start doubting it or start thinking of themselves as "above" the rest of us, they would not care if it was a delusion because they'd enjoy the delusion, all they want is some comfort, yes they are that pathetic

Let me make it simple with a fitting example:

The average user on this site wants to FEEL like Neo, but they have the MINDSET of Cypher

They are here ONLY to feel like they are that "edgy" guy who is "against the system" and not an "average person"

They don't care about what is real, they just care about having some enjoyment in life no matter how meager it is

even after witnessing the truth about it.
These guys don't care about the truth, they are like Cypher, they just want to enjoy whatever minor forms of escapism they can grasp in life

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gL0xQHI0wo

Talk to the average user and you'll realize that the only thing they want out of life is to keep existing ("LDAR", "its over", "why bother", "it would never work", etc)

That's life for them, that's it, and when you set the bar that low you are willing to accept anything that comes your way

Last edited:
they are here because they have no where else to go and they are looking for a "sense of community", they are looking for somewhere to belong
Wow this hits too close to home. I'm like that :feelsbadman: but what's wrong with it??

A lot of people need to realize that your parents don't really "love" YOU, they "love" the "IDEA OF YOU"

The ideal that you represent. You are their legacy, they can live vicariously through you and see you reach heights of success they couldn't, and in some way that makes them successful

There's a reason why its a common phrase to say your children are your "PRIDE and joy", its about ego, its about them, always has been, always will be, whatever conscious reasons they give themselves, they are really and truly driven by the subconscious reasoning of their biological imperatives

Your parents don't really care if you are "happy" so long as you "do better than they did". So to all the incels still attached to their parents, grow up, you have to start looking out for yourself and your own dreams and desires, because your parents don't really care if you achieve them

So long as you simply exist to breed and carry on their genetic legacy they'll be alright with it, because even if you are a failure, you just having children leaves the potential for their genetics to "amount to something", and that's enough for the average parent

A lot of you are thinking "i'll never even get a woman" but most guys on this forum are pathetic and weak willed, statistically the majority of you reading this will be a betabuxx by age 30, that's just a fact

Statistically about 97 percent of men and 98 percent of women ages 25 to 44 aren't virgins (you can look it up), so most of the teens on this forum going on and on about "its over, I want to be loved" and guys in their 20's saying "its over, I want to be loved", are going to probably end up married to some used up whore at some point

That desperation and yearning to "be loved" and "feel desired" is only going to lead you to one path, betabuxx. For most of you its inevitable, you think you are never going to "make it", but what you don't realize is that years of desperation and loneliness is going to make you lower your standards over time, to where your criteria of "making it" is so low, that you'll delude yourself into believing that the crappy offer you finally accept was "a good deal"

If you are reading this, that's probably your future, that's the future of men who spend years obsessing about love and attraction, it will become your be all end all, you'll accept almost anything if you can get a taste of it, and you'll take any offers you can get after years of wanting it. Many of you are going to be "that guy" who is raising some other guys kid or dealing with some bitch with a ton of baggage and a high dick mileage, in some cases quite literally as the amount of inches of dick she's come across adds up to a mile

Here's the sad truth

Your mother doesn't care if you end up with a single mother with bastard kids so long as you JUST END UP WITH SOMEONE, and that's because like I said, your parents don't really care about YOU, they care about the IDEA OF YOU, what you represent, and what you represent is "LEGACY"

So long as your circumstances add up to a potential "continuance of legacy", they will accept the circumstances (or learn to), especially if they think you can't do any better

Your father doesn't care if you end up with a single mother with bastard kids so long as you JUST END UP WITH SOMEONE for the same reason too, in fact he'll probably tell you some BS like he's proud and it "takes a "real man" to raise someone elses kid" and that you "manned up" :feelskek:

Also if you had ended up with a hot super model he'd be saying the exact opposite and that you are a "chip off the old block", even though he wasn't even a "ladies man" and never got a woman of such quality, because again, PARENTS LIKE TO LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH THEIR CHILDREN

You are an extension of your parents, you represent the quality of their genetics, so when you "do well" they "feel good" on a subconscious level, because your success affirms their genetic worth

The average human just lacks the self awareness and honesty to realize why they truly value their children

But actions speak louder than words, and the actions and mindset of the average parent is very telling

If parents truly cared about their children, they wouldn't parent in the way I describe in the thread below:

People need to realize that there is no magic there, its all just biology

As humans we like to "romanticize" everything about our existence and make it seem "magical", but it all just comes down to biology, chemical reactions and predetermined responses to specific stimuli
tl;dr Nobody ever lived through me lol, mogs me :feelsrope:

Most men are stupid, that's what this forum has thought me, being here has been a huge disappointment, I have no hope for the majority of users, all anybody wants to talk about is their obsession with validation and LDAR, the average user is truly pathetic regardless of their inceldom

If I ever did an interview I would deny association with the forum despite using it lol, that's how badly I see it now
Unfortunately the basis of this forum is simply about “coping” and not about trying to see the bigger picture of this. Many care about their own inceldom instead and even validate the retarded logic of foids by calling themselves subhuman. This community should be about discussing inceldom and the blackpill as a whole and trying to make efforts into solving inceldom in society through whatever means necessary. There is another forum that does this so not all is lost.
Not sure. I had that one user who constantly spammed those type of shitty threads on ignore until yesterday. Only thought a fraction were like that. Might make a poll so I can truly see.

I came here expecting to find other men who had accepted the black pill, who have changed their focus into being cold, calculated and objective

But the majority of users are emotional moralfags, the majority of users are just bandwagonists, they aren't here because they actually believe in the black pill, they are here because they have no where else to go and they are looking for a "sense of community", they are looking for somewhere to belong

The majority of users are one IOI away from abandoning the black pill, if any woman even gives them a chance they will start doubting it or start thinking of themselves as "above" the rest of us, they would not care if it was a delusion because they'd enjoy the delusion, all they want is some comfort, yes they are that pathetic

The average user on this site wants to FEEL like Neo, but they have the MINDSET of Cypher

They are here ONLY to feel like they are that "edgy" guy who is "against the system" and not an "average person"

They don't care about what is real, they just care about having some enjoyment in life no matter how meager it is
That truly is sad. I guess to many people being blackpilled is just looks matter and it’s over. The räpey website kind of exposed a good handful of people on this forum in a way. They immediately started moralfagging hard when they talked about prepubescents. If you are truly blackpilled you wouldn’t give a shit about things that won’t affect you.
Talk to the average user and you'll realize that they only thing they want out of life is to keep existing ("LDAR", "its over", "why bother", "it would never work", etc)

That's life for them, that's it, and when you set the bar that low you are willing to accept anything that comes your way
And the defeatism is why this community will never grow. Instead of actively trying to recruit people here and come up with more ideas and theories, people would rather make defeatist threads about being subhumans. Because of this a few users have created a new site that will actually make an effort to have smarter discussions and not be defeatist.

That truly is sad. I guess to many people being blackpilled is just looks matter and it’s over. The räpey website kind of exposed a good handful of people on this forum in a way. They immediately started moralfagging hard when they talked about prepubescents. If you are truly blackpilled you wouldn’t give a shit about things that won’t affect you.
JFL that forum was funny and it was enjoyable seeing all those moralfags fail, Nathan is such a mad man though lol, I will kind of miss him

JFL that forum was funny and it was enjoyable seeing all those moralfags fail, Nathan is such a mad man though lol, I will kind of miss him
Rapey was one hell of a forum. This forum will never compare to it. It truly brought out the moralfaggotry of this forum. It’s a damn shame that I didn’t post there. Larson was the only one who actually stuck his neck out for all of us.

Rapey was one hell of a forum. This forum will never compare to it. It truly brought out the moralfaggotry of this forum. It’s a damn shame that I didn’t post there. Larson was the only one who actually stuck his neck out for all of us.

I was on RGIF though :feelskek:

Good parents should take an example in jesus and raise their kids as good tender hearted believers who wont do anyone harm.

@JosefMengelecel new forum, for real?

I must say that @BlkPillPres posts and youtube content is top notch. This is the path for inceldom and not LDAR sooling in ones own misery.

Last edited:
Good thread most parents shouldn't even have kids tbh. They are emotional and weak.They never teach their kids about street smartness and machiavellianism. They want us to live boring normalfag lives.

Study hard in your 20s
Wageslave in your 40s while your wife sits at home all day and probably cheats on you
Retire in your 60s with no accomplishments and nothing to live for except a dried out raisin looking roastoid.

Fuck that shit tbh. I'll forge my own path.

I remember this quote "If you're born poor it's not your mistake, but if you die poor it's your mistake"

I may not get rich or achieve my dreams but atleast I'll be satisfied that I gave my 100% . Sounds kinda bluepill but it is what it is tbh.
This street smartness Is everything

This was a brutal but great read, thank you.

statistically the majority of you reading this will be a betabuxx by age 30, that's just a fact
No way. I'll never pay for sex. That's meaningless and stupid.
I agree.

Yes they were forced to take care of the children .If there was a law where you can abandon children deemed unfit by parents they wouldnt hesitate.

It's not about moralfaggotry bro. I was on ræpey when it was neærcels but then a bunch of obvious pedo larpers joined and honestly I wouldn't want to be a part of such forum. I thought it was too risky tbh.

It's not about moralfaggotry bro. I was on ræpey when it was neærcels but then a bunch of obvious pedo larpers joined and honestly I wouldn't want to be a part of such forum. I thought it was too risky tbh.
I mainly didn’t join because there may have been actual illegal content. I also didn’t have a vpn

How is this hard to swallow? What parents do not have expectations and ideas about what their children should be like?

Parental ”love” is as conditional as it gets.
More success=more ”love”

Agreed with almost everything on this thread until

Can someone really be this stupid to end up doing the very thing that they have witnessed fucked over other men? Why would anyone who is blackpilled be this stupid to betabuxx? You said that this would happen to the ones who keep crying about “validation” and “love” but is the majority of this forum unironically like that? At that point you aren’t even blackpilled.

It is one thing to do something retarded because you don’t know better but it takes a special kind of retard to do the same thing even after witnessing the truth about it.

What kind of messed up upbringing you must have had to come up with all that, I can't help but wonder

These guys don't care about the truth, they are like Cypher, they just want to enjoy whatever minor forms of escapism they can grasp in life

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gL0xQHI0wo

Talk to the average user and you'll realize that the only thing they want out of life is to keep existing ("LDAR", "its over", "why bother", "it would never work", etc)

Wow you are so high iq and determined compared to the users right? What the fuck do you want us to do I wonder? You’re just a sad faggot who thinks he’s better than the rest of us and you made yourself believe that bullshit you spew

most parents shouldn't even have kids tbh.
Agreed
Study hard in your 20s
The sad thing is that the average person is basically just living a "copy" of their parents lives, everybody deludes themselves into thinking they are "special" or "different", while ironically all they try to do is "fit in", they are all on the same path

That's another reason why I didn't want to get married and have children (outside of discovering the black pill)

I didn't like the idea of basically living the same life as everyone around me
The only thing we can do as men is try our best to escape the limitations reality tries to box us into

How is this hard to swallow?
Have you seen the threads and posts of the average user here? lol

Trust me, this is hard to swallow for a bulk of this sites population
Parental ”love” is as conditional as it gets.
More success=more ”love”
All "love" is conditional, the phrase "unconditional love" is a misnomer because "love" by its very nature denotes a condition, but try telling that to the average person

Last edited:
:feelsUgh: I agree because like your parents and loved ones will turn against you if ya suck socially but I moved away from parents in 2019

What kind of messed up upbringing you must have had to come up with all that, I can't help but wonder
My upbringing was average, I experienced no abuse, the only difference between me and other people is that I am brutally honest about the reality I observe, and friends nor family are "off limits"

One thing I noticed with the average user is that they want to put the black pill into a box, they want to compartmentalize the black pill, they apply it only to specific aspects of their life, and then other aspects are "sacred" and those sacred aspects get to operate under the blue pill as they usually did

In other words the average user on this site is a pathetic hypocrite that is in denial, there are many blue pilled beliefs that they cling to despite discovering the black pill

This is exactly why I said:

Many men here want to conveniently pick and choose when to apply the black pill
"grandma and grandpa were based, it doesn't apply to them"
"it doesn't apply to my mother she's great"
"oh my sister is actually a femcel, not joking, I trust her" - not fucking joking, there's a guy on this forum who has said this shit

These idiots don't seem to grasp the simple concept that if you are related to someone, more likely than not you will be treated well by them, and being treated badly by them is rare, well its more like they do grasp it but they purposefully ignore that simple fact so they don't have to face reality

Your mother may be an angel to you, but she was somebody elses devil, the black pill applies to everything, no exceptions, and no weaseling out of it and trying to box in "sacred things" that get to be "off limit"

This reminds me of a thread I made that is very much related to this phenomenon:

the more astute of the forum

The very act of giving birth is a Selfish Act, This kid never asked to be born into the envirionment it was born in, In my hood, People get killed everyday, while the foids reproduce like rabbits with no means of supporting them besides the STATE and Welfare, If giving birth to children in such an environment isn't an act of vile selfishness, I don't know what is.

I say the people that reproduce not only have no awareness of themselves, but have no empathy towards the people they give birth too, My mother just can't fathom that I will die alone, She copes and lies to herself that one day I will find "the one", but I know that is bullshit.
Unfortunately the basis of this forum is simply about “coping” and not about trying to see the bigger picture of this. Many care about their own inceldom instead and even validate the retarded logic of foids by calling themselves subhuman. This community should be about discussing inceldom and the blackpill as a whole and trying to make efforts into solving inceldom in society through whatever means necessary. There is another forum that does this so not all is lost.

And the defeatism is why this community will never grow. Instead of actively trying to recruit people here and come up with more ideas and theories, people would rather make defeatist threads about being subhumans. Because of this a few users have created a new site that will actually make an effort to have smarter discussions and not be defeatist.
Could you PM me the new forum, This forum has been filled with too many brainlets for too long.

Last edited:
My upbringing was average, I experienced no abuse, the only difference between me and other people is that I am brutally honest about the reality I observe, and friends nor family are "off limits"

One thing I noticed with the average user is that they want to put the black pill into a box, they want to compartmentalize the black pill, they apply it only to specific aspects of their life, and then other aspects are "sacred" and those sacred aspects get to operate under the blue pill as they usually did

In other words the average user on this site is a pathetic hypocrite that is in denial, there are many blue pilled beliefs that they cling to despite discovering the black pill

This is exactly why I said:
I don't have a problem agreeing with you that this may be the case for many parents, I just don't believe that's some kind of ultimate true I must "swallow", I don't think that's the case for everyone at all. That may be due to the fact that we come from very distinct cultures perhaps, I just don't notice the same in my experience to claim such.

I just don't feel like that could explain a lot of behaviors that wouldn't make sense in that "parents projecting their lives onto kids" theory. I don't even feel like most people even think about that, I just feel like for them having kids is just something you're supposed to do.

Legacy, is it really that important? Is it something all people care about or is it just some cultural idea que have wired in our western minds? Look at the Amondawa culture:

They don't even have the concept of abstract time, how even things like "legacy" play a role in this culture? The concept of this abstract future is nonexistent.

How does that explain people who are overprotective and don't even want their kids to leave their houses? Or people who still love their children even when they have such disabilities that reproduction is inviable?

Idk, I understand the blackpill as reality as it is, not necessarily a negative view of it. Don't get me wrong I like some of your posts, but I just don't feel like you have all the knowledge to make the claims you do.

In my thread about my grandpa's death you said something along the lines I was being a hypocrite for saying humanity is bad while still saying my grandpa was a good man. But I never said humanity was inherently bad. I say humans are complex, unpredictable and capable of both, unjustified good and bad actions.

Tell me how you're not being biased when you choose to pick the bad aspects of humanity to paint this nihilistic idea that everything is inherently bad. Or perhaps how 'good' behaviors are false, but the bad ones are ultimately true. I just don't think things are so black and white.

If anything, to me, you are the one trying to be edgy with all this talk. Even more when you try to portray yourself as some figure who "transcended" humanity and overcame such silly and primitive things like ego, love, hate and all those things that make us humans.

They don't even have the concept of abstract time, how even things like "legacy" play a role in this culture? The concept of this abstract future is nonexistent.

How does that explain people who are overprotective and don't even want their kids to leave their houses? Or people who still love their children even when they have such disabilities that reproduction is inviable?
I don't think you are even thinking your argument through here, even without a concept of time, they are still noticing that people are dying and leaving children in their place right?

So even without time the concept of a "legacy" remains, because legacy is about continuance

I mean on a fundamental level what you are saying doesn't make sense, ones perception of reality doesn't determine reality, reality determines reality lol

Them not having a concept of abstract time DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT TIME EXISTS

Them not understanding what a "genetic legacy" is DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT SUCH A THING EXISTS

Its like saying because women believe X that makes it true because "they don't even understand the concepts were talking about"

One not understanding something is completely separate from it being true, you don't need to understand something or be aware of it for it to be true, their understand isn't warping reality around them lol

Their lack of understanding of time doesn't erase the concept of time or legacy, which is based on "continuance", time still exists whether they believe in it or not, even if they can't conceptualize it, ITS HAPPENING

Tell me how you're not being biased when you choose to pick the bad aspects of humanity to paint this nihilistic idea that everything is inherently bad. Or perhaps how 'good' behaviors are false, but the bad ones are ultimately true. I just don't think things are so black and white.
There's no such thing as "good" or "bad" to begin with, just reality, "good" and "bad" is just what we ascribe to things that affect us "positively" or "negatively"

I don't think you are even thinking your argument through here, even without a concept of time, they are still noticing that people are dying and leaving children in their place right?

So even without time the concept of a "legacy" remains, because legacy is about continuance

I mean on a fundamental level what you are saying doesn't make sense, ones perception of reality doesn't determine reality, reality determines reality lol

Them not having a concept of abstract time DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT TIME EXISTS

Them not understanding what a "genetic legacy" is DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT SUCH A THING EXISTS

Its like saying because women believe X that makes it true because "they don't even understand the concepts were talking about"

One not understanding something is completely separate from it being true, you don't need to understand something or be aware of it for it to be true, their understand isn't warping reality around them lol

Their lack of understanding of time doesn't erase the concept of time or legacy, which is based on "continuance", time still exists whether they believe in it or not, even if they can't conceptualize it, ITS HAPPENING
bruh smh but who's talking about the objectiveness of time existing? We are talking about people and how they perceive it. Such concepts don't "exist" in their culture and language because they don't need it. In their lifestyle is all about "now".

Isn't the whole discussion about people and how parents rather fall in love with the idea of "legacy"? My point is that for some, that's not even a thing. It's pointless. Having kids is just something you do, something that happens and is supposed to happen.

There's no such thing as "good" or "bad" to begin with, just reality, "good" and "bad" is just what we ascribe to things that affect us "positively" or "negatively"
Objetively, yeah. It is still however a concept we have, or created, you call it, and you're well aware of.

Isn't the whole discussion about people and how parents rather fall in love with the idea of "legacy"?
Please read over what I said:
My argument isn't that they are driven by the social concept of legacy, my argument is that they are driven by their biological imperatives to create a genetic legacy, one doesn't not need to have awareness of something to be influenced by it

Please read over what I said:

My argument isn't that they are driven by the social concept of legacy, my argument is that they are driven by their biological imperatives to create a genetic legacy, one doesn't not need to have awareness of something to be influenced by it
Argue over the social concept would make more sense to me still, I just don't think you have anything to back what your saying. I mean think about it, do we even know we HAVE a biological imperative to create genetic legacy? Because animals don't know having sex leads to children. They just feel an urge to fuck and they do.

And that works perfectly from an evolutionary perspective, it leads to the same outcome of creating genetic legacy regardless. Even the bonds we mammals have may not be necessarily linked to this idea, since other animal groups can do the same. Afaik, one thing may have nothing to do with the other.

We just don't know, these are just evopsych hypothesis.

my mother with her christian perspective of "life has an intrinsic value" would never understand this.
a lot of people are coming from that perspective when they think about parenthood:
"life is a gift and therefore by the mere fact of having a child I did something good for this new person",
but obviously life is just a "container" and the content determines if it's good or bad, not the supposed, nonexistent intrinsic value.
and ofc you're right about the selfish nature of their desire to be "immortal".

Because animals don't know having sex leads to children
I think I'll end this here lol

I don't know what animals you are talking about, but most animals aren't as dumb as you are describing, insects sure, but most animals, no

From what I have read and seen on just national geographic, I highly doubt what you are saying right now, animals are very self aware when it comes to the basic things of a biological existence
life is just a "container" and the content determines if it's good or bad, not the supposed, nonexistent intrinsic value
Perfect analogy

This is why I find it annoying when people say they "thanked God for waking them up today", that is just retarded, just being alive has no value in of itself, its the quality of life you have that makes living have value, if you woke up a sex slave tomorrow you wouldn't be "thanking God" for waking you up :feelskek:

The average human really and truly is mentally a child, they never stop being children, they want to look at the world like its in the "disney dimension" or something, oh and the kicker is these are the people who will tell you to "take life seriously", they have no self awareness, it is really frustrating talking to the average human

Sometimes I feel like I'm not even the same species. These people aren't even trying to think for themselves, they just want to be told what to think and have "comfortable thoughts" and that's good enough for them

Last edited:
Could you PM me the new forum, This forum has been filled with too many brainlets for too long.
Won’t let me dm you for some reason.

High iq post. Most incels here want to pass their seed and just leave. They force a being into existence.

I think I'll end this here lol

I don't know what animals you are talking about, but most animals aren't as dumb as you are describing, insects sure, but most animals, no

From what I have read and seen on just national geographic, I highly doubt what you are saying right now, animals are very self aware when it comes to the basic things of a biological existence
No, they don't.

It's not about being dumb or not, they just lack the kind of awareness required to introspect over these kind of things. You're already have this knowledge so for you it seems like common sense, but it's rather a complex thing to come up with.

Even humans would need some time to figure out this without any kind of exposure to the concept (even today, there are cultures out there who haven't figured out completely, some amazonian tribes think it takes many men to make a child lol)

even today, there are cultures out there who haven't figured out completely, some amazonian tribes think it takes many men to make a child lol
They know the act of sex leads to children though, you are pretty much moving the goal post with this statement, and don't compare humans to animals in such a disingenuous way, humans unlike animals BELIEVE IN SUPERSTITION, animals only believe observable reality, their belief in multiple men being required for reproduction likely comes from some superstitious nonsense, to say "even humans think this" is misleading and ridiculous because you are leaving out the WHY?

Animals don't believe in magic, or Gods, or tradition, they follow their instincts

Lastly, It depends on the animal you are talking about. Yes there are some really dumb animals, but an animal like a gorilla or a dolphin definitely has the awareness to know that sex leads to children, that goes double for dolphins, if you'd argue otherwise you definitely have no idea how smart dolphins are, they are rated as being 2nd only to humans in intelligence

They are one of the few animals known to inflict pain for pleasure and to rape

They use sonar to pinpoint internal organs in the bodies of animals and then ram them lol

Like come on dude, you can't say an animal like that doesn't know that sex leads to children

They know the act of sex leads to children though, you are pretty much moving the goal post with this statement, and don't compare humans to animals in such a disingenuous way, humans unlike animals BELIEVE IN SUPERSTITION, animals only believe observable reality, their belief in multiple men being required for reproduction likely comes from some superstitious nonsense, to say "even humans think this" is misleading and ridiculous because you are leaving out the WHY?

Animals don't believe in magic, or Gods, or tradition, they follow their instincts

Lastly, It depends on the animal you are talking about. Yes there are some really dumb animals, but an animal like a gorilla or a dolphin definitely has the awareness to know that sex leads to children, that goes double for dolphins, if you'd argue otherwise you definitely have no idea how smart dolphins are, they are rated as being 2nd only to humans in intelligence

They are one of the few animals known to inflict pain for pleasure and to rape

They use sonar to pinpoint internal organs in the bodies of animals and then ram them lol

Like come on dude, you can't say an animal like that doesn't know that sex leads to children
They do because they're humans, they have the "hardware" to instropect over this and notice the connection. And it's quite funny you point out this since, superstition is rather a sign of intelligence, it's a sign of imagination. It takes a lot of intelligence to create all these ideas and imagine things that are not real, project them in the real world, transmit them to others and be able to project yourself what someone else made in their own minds. Other animals don't do that, as far as we know.

I don't think animals have the intelligence to "believe" in anything, believing implies some kind of high awareness, they just live. Instinct is a very primitive, simplistic way of intelligence, almost like an impulse, no much thinking on it, you just act when a certain condition is triggered (fight or flight, the urge to stick your penis in a hole, and so on). As for the amazonian culture my point is simply showing that this is not such an obvious thing as you may think.

Coincidently, I do have an interest for ceteceans (dolphins and whales) intelligence and I'm reading this book on subject:

412HAEU7CCL._SX342_SY445_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Dolphins are very intelligent, but quite overrated. There's not really that much evidence on them being these borderline aquatic humans as people think, not saying they're not smart but not as people make them be. There's a whole chapter on the self awareness and intelligence subject, quite interesting. There's a scale of awareness we can more or less try to evaluate from an animal's behavior, being able to know that certain actions can inflict pain or how you can use others to feel pleasure is somewhat a certain awareness about yourself and the world, but that's about it.

Some abstract thinking is required to realise things like sex = reproduction and we don't have this kind of evidence to show they are aware of this. Like I said it's not about dumbness exactly, in this book is it quite clear that intelligence is not really a one way path but rather something that may evolve accordingly to the necessities of a certain species.

Is it said dolphins have the intelligence equivalent to a 2 years old human child. I don't know if this is true or even if we can measure things this way, when I finish the book I may know a little better. Do kids that age know sex leads to reproduction?

High iq post. Most incels here want to pass their seed and just leave. They force a being into existence.
They shouldn't tbh. Every incel should be anti natalist.

Fuck that shit tbh. I'll forge my own CHECKS.

kites me

Just post it here but use symbols to swap out letters like '@' for 'a', and replace the dots '.' with "(dot)"
iN a way Cucks have already seen it. yoU shoulD cOnsider joining Too Since yoU don’t like the defeatist attitude on here either.

iN a way Cucks have already seen it. yoU shoulD cOnsider joining Too Since yoU don’t like the defeatist attitude on here either.
My next thread is gonna rattle some chains lol, just posted it, very related to defeatism