Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] - The Jews Will Never Be Beaten For The Same Reason You Can't Beat Chad In Looks

How is America destroyed? Unemployment is 3.6%, economy is booming, everything looks great. How whites are fucked? They still the top race.

Yes, we are doing it because white nationalism is crazy and dangerous: Colonialism, Nazis, crazy wars in europe. You need to be on a leash.
You destroyed America by promoting immigration, diversity, and degeneracy. Because of you, whites will be a minority in the country we founded. If you guys like immigrants so much you should let them into Israel.

How is America destroyed? Unemployment is 3.6%, economy is booming, everything looks great. How whites are fucked? They still the top race.
Are you trolling? economy booming OK.... What about 22 trillion dollar debt, what about laws being passed everyday stripping the 2nd amendment and first, what about ever increasing taxes, what about America having the highest prison population in the entire world with only 4% of the worlds population, what about the nonstop warfare all in the name of protecting Israel, what about the constant division being perpetuated by you fucking weasels? I could go on and on...............

Last edited:
I think that is the greatest irony, jews may very well be the master race

I think its ridiculous to pre-emptively decide that one method is good and the other is less than, despite it being effective, I say observe what works and let the victor decide what is the best one

If you look at humans on a broader scope we are pretty much the parasites of this planet, all we do is use up its resources but we have no way of replenishing it or adding back to it, we recycle resources for our sake not the planets sake.

Humans as a species are "planetary scale" parasites and were a successful species because we decided not to "live in harmony" with nature

Jews are a "species scale" parasite, so is it any wonder that they are finding success being parasites, when on a larger scale the strategy can be observed to be optimal

If you mean it's the most effective way to ensure the duration of a phenomenon, that much is obvious. This does not equate to "superiority" unless your definition is as crude as

"that which persists in time is superior"

or provides a link in the chain for this process

In which case C. botulinum, botflies, Chad, and whores are superior to all of us.

If you're going to look at this from a broadly theistic perspective, evil or base is that which obeys its will unconditionally. Virtue arises through tempering the will with knowledge and apprehending the ideas in their universality. Why is it that you are moved by things to which the animal, vegetal, and merely physical world are insensate?

There are other ways to look at this of course, but to assume that, because the parasitic element exists in humans as the highest objectivity of the will, it is ipso facto the source of human value is totally baseless and conflating the accident with the essence.

Rather you should look at superior things as meriting preservation, not as those things which achieve it themselves through underhandedness and rapacity.

Last edited:
You will never get rid of the jews because they are inherently better than every other group (for the same reason that Chads are better than average looking men - genetics)

On average they have the highest IQ's even, and no matter what happens to them, they always come out on top in society, that's not a fluke, that's a sign of their prowess. At a certain point, don't you just have to be honest with yourself and admit they are better than you, all this "we have to stop them" is coping, you will never beat them in conquering and world ruling in the same way that you will never beat Chad in genetic physical superiority

I find it very ironic so many white nationalists will advocate for overthrowing the Jews, but logic escapes them, why don't they advocate for being better looking than Chad, they might as well because both tasks are equally unachievable

I find it weird nobody ever calls this BS out that keeps being endlessly spread by white supremacists and race obsessed whites - "Were going to overthrow the jews one day". There is no logical consistency in their thoughts, here's why:

Whenever ethnics talk about how whites have an unfair advantage, and are the top race, I often hear whites respond in a way saying that its because they are the superior race, that's why they are on top, that's why they were able to even get to the top. Ok, lets follow that logic, why don't these idiots also apply that logic to the Jews who time after time keep rising to the top in society, is it not because they are even superior to whites

Why is it that white supremacists can't follow their own logic, whenever ethnics bring up "race war" whites often say ethnics would lose because whites are just superior, ok and whites keep losing to jews, so why do whites think they can beat the jews then, why is their logic only applied in one direction, if the ethnic races can't compete with whites due to inherent genetic differences, then MAYBE whites never will be able to compete with jews for the same reason.

So maybe people should stop wasting their time with all this - "beat the jews" nonsense, you'll never beat them for the same reason that you'll never beat Chad in looks
Just laugh right? it's a clown world HONK HONK. we're powerless to do anything so why bother. I thought you knew better than this BlkPillPress.

Jews aren't superior. They are just better at subversion. That is why they are able to infiltrate countries.
Subversion=good evolutionary trait if it gives them the advantage they actually have.

If you are a highIQ cuck (whites :feelsmage:) your genes will not be passed on anyways.

Op sucks circumsized Jew cock

Subversion=good evolutionary trait if it gives them the advantage they actually have.

If you are a highIQ cuck (whites :feelsmage:) your genes will not be passed on anyways.
Ookniks are indeed the Jew's sword. The sword gets bashed, dulled, rusted, and put through the ringer, but at the end of the day its master caresses it without fail and whispers in its ear that the White man it was swung against was responsible.

Read the rest of the thread, ooknik.

Yes, we are doing it because white nationalism is crazy and dangerous: Colonialism, Nazis, crazy wars in europe. You need to be on a leash.
You fear us because you know you're wrong. We will get our sovereignty back. Fuck your jew world order.

You will never get rid of the jews because they are inherently better than every other group (for the same reason that Chads are better than average looking men - genetics)

On average they have the highest IQ's even, and no matter what happens to them, they always come out on top in society, that's not a fluke, that's a sign of their prowess. At a certain point, don't you just have to be honest with yourself and admit they are better than you, all this "we have to stop them" is coping, you will never beat them in conquering and world ruling in the same way that you will never beat Chad in genetic physical superiority

I find it very ironic so many white nationalists will advocate for overthrowing the Jews, but logic escapes them, why don't they advocate for being better looking than Chad, they might as well because both tasks are equally unachievable

I find it weird nobody ever calls this BS out that keeps being endlessly spread by white supremacists and race obsessed whites - "Were going to overthrow the jews one day". There is no logical consistency in their thoughts, here's why:

Whenever ethnics talk about how whites have an unfair advantage, and are the top race, I often hear whites respond in a way saying that its because they are the superior race, that's why they are on top, that's why they were able to even get to the top. Ok, lets follow that logic, why don't these idiots also apply that logic to the Jews who time after time keep rising to the top in society, is it not because they are even superior to whites

Why is it that white supremacists can't follow their own logic, whenever ethnics bring up "race war" whites often say ethnics would lose because whites are just superior, ok and whites keep losing to jews, so why do whites think they can beat the jews then, why is their logic only applied in one direction, if the ethnic races can't compete with whites due to inherent genetic differences, then MAYBE whites never will be able to compete with jews for the same reason.

So maybe people should stop wasting their time with all this - "beat the jews" nonsense, you'll never beat them for the same reason that you'll never beat Chad in looks

This post is oddly defeatist.

There are only 14 million jews in existence. That really isn't a lot.
To put things into perspective, if Hilter commenced the holocaust today he would have wiped out about 42% of them.
Great changes can happen with pure brute force, so I don't see how having higher IQ will give you immunity from a forced removal.

A genocide probably won't be the thing that ends the jews though. Falling worldwide birthrates will inevitably impact the jewish population if it already hasn't. Many jews today are secular, so they won't have much pushback from marrying outside of their group as well.
This will lead to a continual attrition of their population.

The jews will be undone by time if a forced removal doesn't get to them. Nothing is permanent in this world.

Hey OP, do you feel jewish racial allegiance is a cope too? Or have they earned it through their 'success'?

Glad to see people already tore the "thesis" here apart.

Good thing you can only edit posts within an hour here. You're shifting ground just for the sake of sucking circumcised dick like a blood hungry rabbi. Imagine being a philosemite "because they're good at parasitism my d00d".

"They have the highest IQs so they are genetically superior" becomes "IQ doesn't has did mean anything they have the most common sense so they are genetically superior". You've settled on a conclusion and are going about hunting for the evidence - you're working in the wrong direction. This is the self-proclaimed "logic" of the Redditpiller for you.

"Genetically superior" is a specious fiction characteristic of Darwin cucks. Have you done a genomic analysis of the Jews, assigned a universally valid value to each allele based on its suitability to any possible condition, and compared its frequency with those of other populations? Don't think so. Really, "genetically superior" is nothing more than a hazy dream glinting in the eye of submissive bugmen. The eternal Darwin cuck, Ayn Rand with an overgrown clitoris, wants nothing more than his stronk dark triad man to be real instead of an eclectic fantasy, to follow him around like his concubine, in admiration as he leeches the world dry. The cuck will do anything to defend the well-defended, to associate himself with the people who step on his neck in hopes of sponging up some status. The cuck's shriveled grapes are always sweet, never sour.

"Genetic superiority" and eugenics are not only farcical delusions, they represent the ideologically manifest form of female psychology. I could write in greater detail about this if you'd like, as more and more this becomes clear to me.

Ookniks are indeed the Jew's sword. The sword gets bashed, dulled, rusted, and put through the ringer, but at the end of the day its master caresses it without fail and whispers in its ear that the White man it was swung against was responsible.

Tbh.
Made me laugh thanks, I hope you realized your first post was mostly attacking the source instead of refuting the argument, you did it later tho.

And yes parasites are indeed inferior as they can't live by themselves and once their species host die they will die also, they can't build nothing by themselves.

With this last phrase your post is done @BlkPillPres

Last edited:
Do you work for tapeworms, forced to pay tapeworms taxes, let tapeworms live off of you, are you ruled over by tape worms, you guys keep showing me more and more that you are coping hardcore, your comparisons don't even make sense, you have to downplay the power and influence of Jews just so that you can cope
many lowly parasites from bacteria to tapeworms are able to affect their hosts' minds and judgement, yes, that doesn't mean they are invincible and destined to win.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi1.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%2Fimages%2Fnewsfeed%2F000%2F666%2F148%2F6ee.jpg&f=1

You destroyed America by promoting immigration, diversity, and degeneracy. Because of you, whites will be a minority in the country we founded. If you guys like immigrants so much you should let them into Israel.
Again, where is it destroyed? What is so wrong in letting ethincs, blacks, curries, ricecels and women to work according to their abilities? Immigration was always an American value.

They don't have the numbers to defend themselves if we decided on warfare.

Are you trolling? economy booming OK.... What about 22 trillion dollar debt, what about laws being passed everyday stripping the 2nd amendment and first, what about ever increasing taxes, what about America having the highest prison population in the entire world with only 4% of the worlds population, what about the nonstop warfare all in the name of protecting Israel, what about the constant division being perpetuated by you fucking weasels? I could go on and on...............
The debt is manageable, people are not feeling it. What laws are passing against 2A that can pass the SCOTUS? You can get a gun in almost every place. Check the history of CCW (shell issue, may issue, no issue), and you will see that it's only gets better. What is wrong in criminals sitting behind bars? What warfare for Israel are you talking about? USA never fought for Israel. It never fought against its immediate neighbours. You are talking about "muh white race" and then about "oh, no, we have division"? gimme a break, dude...
They don't have the numbers to defend themselves if we decided on warfare.
We have tens of millions of evangelists behinds us. Most of them armed and very devoted to their believe that "I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse"

Just sit tight and enjoy the ride.

Last edited:
Everybody hates the jews - blacks, whites, arabs, etc - and they could be "beaten" in about 2 hours if the world were serious about it. Israel exists because of the US and, to a lesser extent, Europe. Honestly if we just stopped defending them - not even fought against them, but just took away our support, Iran and the non-cucked Arab states could probably do the job alone.
This.
They exist because they have strong friends who defend them.

I don't know what you mean by "keep losing to Jews". They've been exiled and violently driven out of every country they've ever entered except for the US. Of course this could be done again
Are there no Jews in Europe?
Yeah, I mean it's a back and forth tussle. But as I said, Jews have been kicked out plenty of times, so Idk what OP is talking about when he says it's equally impossible to defeat Jews as it is to become better looking than Chad

They get kicked out every time yet they still find a way to get to the top because they are high iq

LOL jews are weak, my fuhrer easily cucked them tbh

Just laugh right? it's a clown world HONK HONK. we're powerless to do anything so why bother. I thought you knew better than this BlkPillPress.

Why do you need to stop the jews though, I thought we wanted society to fall apart?

Please don't try to associate me with this clown world Bs please, I cringed when I saw the "honk honk"

Hope I'm not necroposting here. Please don't ban me mods. I have no idea whether I'm necroposting or not. If I am,just let me off with a warning please because I genuinely had no idea.

We don't even know if the elites are Jewish. I personally believe in the reptilian theory. But either way, your right. They is no outsmarting the elites. They have been studying humanity and predicting it for millenniums. It is fucking ovER. And all you can do is make the best life you can for your own individual liking. Even if you hypothetically tried enlightening people. You will marked as a threat and they will get rid of you. Thinking of overthrowing them is a cope. Do what's best for you and who you love. The elites agendas and plans will inevitably be executed.

I don't know what you mean by "keep losing to Jews". They've been exiled and violently driven out of every country they've ever entered except for the US. Of course this could be done again
You’re proving the point.

It’s crazy when you think about it , the Jew have been kicked out 109 times from countries all around the world and yet they always comes out on top .

Tbh , it’s impressive, for those who don’t know French history , let me tell you France used to be extremely antisemitic, like hitler level . Nowadays, they literally own France:feelskek:

Ps: mods I’am just keeping an interesting discussion alive not necroposting:feelsautistic:

jews are confusing.
They invented/built almost nothing(in there entire 4000 year history) prior to their emancipation in the 1850s, and then soon after became masssivley overepesented in almost all instutuions in central europe and the us.

Good take goyim
Send me your money now :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
PM me for details on how to pay tribute to your Jewish overlords :reeeeee:

You’re proving the point.

It’s crazy when you think about it , the Jew have been kicked out 109 times from countries all around the world and yet they always comes out on top .

Tbh , it’s impressive, for those who don’t know French history , let me tell you France used to be extremely antisemitic, like hitler level . Nowadays, they literally own France:feelskek:

Ps: mods I’am just keeping an interesting discussion alive not necroposting:feelsautistic:
You will never beat us anti sémite :reeeeee:

Fuck man I'd rather fight pro the jews tbh considering they're smarter

I wanna be sure if I become alive later on I'm born to intelligent parents lol

I'm not really and never be able to be anti Semitic because I love the jews and yes, empathy and all this stuff: I'm affected by it, but I'd rather stupid people die than smart people so I could (BY SOME RELIGIOUS DOCTRINE) just be born intelligent when I'm alive again.

Lol this user was a dumb kike lover, Glad he's gone to be honest.

Jewish IQ is not as high as they claim, They just say that as an excuse to why they have so much power and influence.

Lol this user was a dumb kike lover, Glad he's gone to be honest.

Jewish IQ is not as high as they claim, They just say that as an excuse to why they have so much power and influence.
What if it is?

I hope you're right

What if it is?

I hope you're right
It's not as high as they claim, It's in reality between 85-95.

If jews were powerful because their IQ was high, Then why aren't East Asians also super powerful in White countries?

There are far more East Asians in the world than jews and far more of them in White countries yet they have no where near as much power as jews do.

The average IQ in Israel is 95, That's lower than White and East Asian countries:

It's not as high as they claim, It's in reality between 85-95.

If jews were powerful because their IQ was high, Then why aren't East Asians also super powerful in White countries?

There are far more East Asians in the world than jews and far more of them in White countries yet they have no where near as much power as jews do.

The average IQ in Israel is 95, That's lower than White and East Asian countries:

That's true

neo nazis fill up these places tbh

The irony is Hitler was pro aryan rule not mogged races (no hate to white races; that's just what women want)