Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] - The Jews Will Never Be Beaten For The Same Reason You Can't Beat Chad In Looks

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
You will never get rid of the jews because they are inherently better than every other group (for the same reason that Chads are better than average looking men - genetics)

On average they have the highest IQ's even, and no matter what happens to them, they always come out on top in society, that's not a fluke, that's a sign of their prowess. At a certain point, don't you just have to be honest with yourself and admit they are better than you, all this "we have to stop them" is coping, you will never beat them in conquering and world ruling in the same way that you will never beat Chad in genetic physical superiority

I find it very ironic so many white nationalists will advocate for overthrowing the Jews, but logic escapes them, why don't they advocate for being better looking than Chad, they might as well because both tasks are equally unachievable

I find it weird nobody ever calls this BS out that keeps being endlessly spread by white supremacists and race obsessed whites - "Were going to overthrow the jews one day". There is no logical consistency in their thoughts, here's why:

Whenever ethnics talk about how whites have an unfair advantage, and are the top race, I often hear whites respond in a way saying that its because they are the superior race, that's why they are on top, that's why they were able to even get to the top. Ok, lets follow that logic, why don't these idiots also apply that logic to the Jews who time after time keep rising to the top in society, is it not because they are even superior to whites

Why is it that white supremacists can't follow their own logic, whenever ethnics bring up "race war" whites often say ethnics would lose because whites are just superior, ok and whites keep losing to jews, so why do whites think they can beat the jews then, why is their logic only applied in one direction, if the ethnic races can't compete with whites due to inherent genetic differences, then MAYBE whites never will be able to compete with jews for the same reason.

So maybe people should stop wasting their time with all this - "beat the jews" nonsense, you'll never beat them for the same reason that you'll never beat Chad in looks

I don't know what you mean by "keep losing to Jews". They've been exiled and violently driven out of every country they've ever entered except for the US. Of course this could be done again

I don't know what you mean by "keep losing to Jews". They've been exiled and violently driven out of every country they've ever entered except for the US. Of course this could be done again
But yet everytime something goes down anywhere you always see comments saying (((they))) are behind it.

Last edited:
But yet everytime something goes down anywhere you always see comments saying "they" are behind it.
Yeah, I mean it's a back and forth tussle. But as I said, Jews have been kicked out plenty of times, so Idk what OP is talking about when he says it's equally impossible to defeat Jews as it is to become better looking than Chad

305qwg.jpg

We can't beat Chads yet we all bitch about it here. Ethnics are also getting fucked by jews so it's not just Whites.

I mean Jews were given the state of Israel that is recognized by most countries and has the support of countries like the United States and Russia.

Smol asian men can beat both jews and chads in future

Everybody hates the jews - blacks, whites, arabs, etc - and they could be "beaten" in about 2 hours if the world were serious about it. Israel exists because of the US and, to a lesser extent, Europe. Honestly if we just stopped defending them - not even fought against them, but just took away our support, Iran and the non-cucked Arab states could probably do the job alone.

We can beat Chads in looks by acid facing them btw. Hopefully the Chinese can out jew the jews (but probably not).

Jews are successful because they have powerful families that dealt with money (because Christians couldn't be bankers or anything) and so had both wealth and power which they handed down to each generation.

Jews are successful because they have powerful families that dealt with money (because Christians couldn't be bankers or anything) and so had both wealth and power which they handed down to each generation.
They are also the most tribalistic group of any race.

You will never get rid of the jews because they are inherently better than every other group (for the same reason that Chads are better than average looking men - genetics)

On average they have the highest IQ's even, and no matter what happens to them, they always come out on top in society, that's not a fluke, that's a sign of their prowess. At a certain point, don't you just have to be honest with yourself and admit they are better than you, all this "we have to stop them" is coping, you will never beat them in conquering and world ruling in the same way that you will never beat Chad in genetic physical superiority

I find it very ironic so many white nationalists will advocate for overthrowing the Jews, but logic escapes them, why don't they advocate for being better looking than Chad, they might as well because both tasks are equally unachievable

I find it weird nobody ever calls this BS out that keeps being endlessly spread by white supremacists and race obsessed whites - "Were going to overthrow the jews one day". There is no logical consistency in their thoughts, here's why:

Whenever ethnics talk about how whites have an unfair advantage, and are the top race, I often hear whites respond in a way saying that its because they are the superior race, that's why they are on top, that's why they were able to even get to the top. Ok, lets follow that logic, why don't these idiots also apply that logic to the Jews who time after time keep rising to the top in society, is it not because they are even superior to whites

Why is it that white supremacists can't follow their own logic, whenever ethnics bring up "race war" whites often say ethnics would lose because whites are just superior, ok and whites keep losing to jews, so why do whites think they can beat the jews then, why is their logic only applied in one direction, if the ethnic races can't compete with whites due to inherent genetic differences, then MAYBE whites never will be able to compete with jews for the same reason.

So maybe people should stop wasting their time with all this - "beat the jews" nonsense, you'll never beat them for the same reason that you'll never beat Chad in looks
wh

WTF are you talking about them being superior to us whites first off they only have a homeland because whites allowed it secondly the entire middle east would annihilate them if not for the white nations supporting them if they ever lose support they're screwed they are actually hanging
on by a thread and they know it antisemitism is rising.

Everybody hates the jews - blacks, whites, arabs, etc - and they could be "beaten" in about 2 hours if the world were serious about it. Israel exists because of the US and, to a lesser extent, Europe. Honestly if we just stopped defending them - not even fought against them, but just took away our support, Iran and the non-cucked Arab states could probably do the job alone.
Israel has diplomatic relationship with 90% of the world.
We have nukes and a "second strike" ability with our submarines. We will take all of the world with us to hell in a case of something big. All you can do is to whine.

We can't beat Chads yet we all bitch about it here. Ethnics are also getting fucked by jews so it's not just Whites.
Ethnics are literally the Jew's sword. The Jews won't harm their own instrument.

Chinese will wreck their shit with zero effort.

I don't know what you mean by "keep losing to Jews". They've been exiled and violently driven out of every country they've ever entered except for the US.

You are kind of proving my point when I say -
no matter what happens to them, they always come out on top in society, that's not a fluke, that's a sign of their prowess.

What you just said was part of my argument, they keep getting exiled and beaten down, but they always come back stronger and take over anyways, and this is era is currently the best iteration of their "empire"

Of course this could be done again

Please elaborate, how?

I keep seeing people saying stuff like this with no explanation on how they will accomplish this feat when jews have most all wealth and power. Unless you genetically engineer a virus that kills specifically jews, you aren't going to be able to pull this off.

Actually jewish involvement, as bad as it has been for ethnics, it has been a huge positive, and given us advantages we never would have had, had the jews not went out of their way to fuck with the white power structure, Jews hate everyone, but they have a hard on for whites because of Hitler and his crew, so whites get especially targeted and fucked.

wh

WTF are you talking about them being superior to us whites first off they only have a homeland because whites allowed it secondly the entire middle east would annihilate them if not for the white nations supporting them if they ever lose support they're screwed they are actually hanging
on by a thread and they know it antisemitism is rising.

:feelskek: Somebody was triggered, keep coping, whites didn't give Jews shit, they are way smarter than whites, they merely gave whites the illusion that they had a choice for the sake of keeping peace, they beguiled shit out of whites, they weren't given it, if whites had refused they'd have used some underhanded means to get it anyways

Also people keep talking about Israel this and Israel that, there are jews all over the world, a good few are millionaires and billionaires, even if you white out Israel the jewish power structure would remain, they still have most all wealth, its not centralized just in their country, their people are wealthy.

Last edited:
The ashkenazi jews have won.

Jews won. There is nothing we could do anymore. In about 30 years white people will be a minority in their own countries. Goebbels put it perfectly when he said that humanity would fall into eternal darkness if the jews were to win WW2

You are kind of proving my point when I say -

What you just said was part of my argument, they keep getting exiled and beaten down, but they always come back stronger and take over anyways, and this is era is currently the best iteration of their "empire"
my point is that it's very well possible to diminish their influence, as history has proven time and time again. All it takes is enough anger and resentment among the general public aimed in the right direction. They don't have a track record of being "unbeatable", quite the contrary in fact. What we're seeing now is a fluke and by no means the norm in their track record of parasitism
I keep seeing people saying stuff like this with no explanation on how they will accomplish this feat when jews have most all wealth and power. Unless you genetically engineer a virus that kills specifically jews, you aren't going to be able to pull this off.
nukes, domestic terrorism, establishing parallel societies, rejecting their medial influence, not consuming their filth etc. There are countless ways that you can resist them on the individual as well as on the collective level. Their dominion is by no means set and stone as their dethronement again and again has proven

The jews wil be destroyed eventually. Even if they manage to eradicate the white race, the chinese or arabs will soon destroy them. Funnilingly enough the whites are the only one stopping the jewish genocide, but the jews are to greeedy to see that, therefore they will do everything they can to kill us off and then pay the price for it.

The Jews won't win. China is run by an authoritarian ethnic Chinese government and the Chinese are woke to the jewish problem. The government and universities operate on the belief that jews control America.

On top of this they have all of the problems in the middle east and lots of people in the west starting to hate them.

Do you only make threads about leftist cuckery? I wouldn't be suprised if you were a jew yourself.

The Jews won't win. China is run by an authoritarian ethnic Chinese government and the Chinese are woke to the jewish problem. The government and universities operate on the belief that jews control America.

On top of this they have all of the problems in the middle east and lots of people in the west starting to hate them.
Wishful thinking. Communist China was created by jews.

Wishful thinking. Communist China was created by jews.

I know there were jews involved but the government is not that way anymore. That was just the communist founding because of the abundance of jewish communists from Russia.

Jews are less than 1% of our population (U.S) and they own 75% of all resources.

I know there were jews involved but the government is not that way anymore. That was just the communist founding because of the abundance of jewish communists from Russia.
Their central bank is still owned by jews.

my point is that it's very well possible to diminish their influence, as history has proven time and time again. All it takes is enough anger and resentment among the general public aimed in the right direction. They don't have a track record of being "unbeatable", quite the contrary in fact. What we're seeing now is a fluke and by no means the norm in their track record of parasitism

I'd argue what you consider a track record of defeat, is a track record of survival and improvement, do you know who Doomsday is from the superman series, well if not let me give you the gist, he is immortal, not in the usual sense, his power is literally dying, its part of his power, you beat him using a specific power, he gets injured and/or killed by it, and he comes back immune to that thing, someone like you would look at that power and say its useless and only leads to defeat, I look at that power and deduce that it will lead to an inevitable attainment of power that can never be rivaled, at some point.

The Jews are basically doomsday, they keep coming back stronger and stronger, and this iteration may very well be the final one that can never be rivaled.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Well I'm done on that one, nukes dude, serious?. That doesn't sound like a win situation, sounds like humanity is going to get wiped out just to take out one group, even my genetically tailored virus idea sounded better.

Someone who has been beaten 100 times knows 100 ways not to lose and then some, because their paranoia would increase exponentially with each loss, and their ability to plan ahead too. If you think Jews don't have control over basically every nuke you are kidding, they probably even have the deactivation codes for every single one.

Its over dude, the best thing one can do is stay out of their way, and find yourself a little corner in the world to relax, or join them, anything else is nothing but foolishness and "all talk".

Come on dude, this is BS, also IQ is cope, IQ really doesn't mean shit, common sense > IQ, if IQ was so relevant then by your logic the Jews would not be in power, so even if you are right and they aren't smarter, that just shows intelligence isn't so important of a factor as you'd like to believe.

I think whites like to latch on to this IQ meme too strongly because it gives them a false sense of superiority, at the end of the day it doesn't really matter when it comes to getting what you want in life, the most ruthless will always find a way to the top of some food chain, even if it isn't in your pond, and they will be comfortable.

Last edited:
Glad to see people already tore the "thesis" here apart.

Come on dude, this is BS, also IQ is cope, IQ really doesn't mean shit, common sense > IQ, if IQ was so relevant then by your logic the Jews would not be in power, so even if you are right and they aren't smarter, that just shows intelligence isn't so important of a factor as you'd like to believe.

I think whites like to latch on to this IQ meme too strongly because it gives them a false sense of superiority, at the end of the day it doesn't really matter when it comes to getting what you want in life, the most ruthless will always find a way to the top of some food chain, even if it isn't in your pond, and they will be comfortable.

Good thing you can only edit posts within an hour here. You're shifting ground just for the sake of sucking circumcised dick like a blood hungry rabbi. Imagine being a philosemite "because they're good at parasitism my d00d".

"They have the highest IQs so they are genetically superior" becomes "IQ doesn't has did mean anything they have the most common sense so they are genetically superior". You've settled on a conclusion and are going about hunting for the evidence - you're working in the wrong direction. This is the self-proclaimed "logic" of the Redditpiller for you.

"Genetically superior" is a specious fiction characteristic of Darwin cucks. Have you done a genomic analysis of the Jews, assigned a universally valid value to each allele based on its suitability to any possible condition, and compared its frequency with those of other populations? Don't think so. Really, "genetically superior" is nothing more than a hazy dream glinting in the eye of submissive bugmen. The eternal Darwin cuck, Ayn Rand with an overgrown clitoris, wants nothing more than his stronk dark triad man to be real instead of an eclectic fantasy, to follow him around like his concubine, in admiration as he leeches the world dry. The cuck will do anything to defend the well-defended, to associate himself with the people who step on his neck in hopes of sponging up some status. The cuck's shriveled grapes are always sweet, never sour.

"Genetic superiority" and eugenics are not only farcical delusions, they represent the ideologically manifest form of female psychology. I could write in greater detail about this if you'd like, as more and more this becomes clear to me.

Ethnics are literally the Jew's sword. The Jews won't harm their own instrument.

Ookniks are indeed the Jew's sword. The sword gets bashed, dulled, rusted, and put through the ringer, but at the end of the day its master caresses it without fail and whispers in its ear that the White man it was swung against was responsible.

Do you only make threads about leftist cuckery? I wouldn't be suprised if you were a jew yourself.

Tbh.

Last edited:
Glad to see people already tore the "thesis" here apart.

Lol nothing was torn apart, are you blind, there's nothing here to be argued against, you'll never beat the jews, even if by magic you did, they'd just come back stronger than ever and be even more ruthless, this time there would be an aryan holocaust.

Good thing you can only edit posts within an hour here. You're shifting ground just for the sake of sucking circumcised dick like a blood hungry rabbi. Imagine being a philosemite "because they're good at parasitism my d00d".

"They have the highest IQs so they are genetically superior" becomes "IQ doesn't has did mean anything they have the most common sense so they are genetically superior". You've settled on a conclusion and are going about hunting for the evidence - you're working in the wrong direction. This is the self-proclaimed "logic" of the Redditpiller for you.

So at this point I'll have to assume you don't understand what "arguing within a hypothetical is"

My point was, going on the basis of white rhetoric, of always touting IQ as reasons for success, then shouldn't whites accept jewish success since they have a higher IQ, I personally do not believe IQ means anything, the entire point of the thread was the bring the logic of white supremacists to question

When a guy then argues (more like memes) that they actually don't have higher IQ's, well that's an even funnier point, because if they don't have higher IQ''s, and they are still on top, then maybe there's something they are good at that the other races need to learn about, and maybe IQ isn't all that important

For example, I don't actually believe the theory of evolution to be true, but if I'm arguing with an atheist who does, I can ARGUE WITHIN THE HYPOTHETICAL THAT IT IS TRUE, to point out the flaws in the theory to them, that isn't me "shifting ground", that's me going to someones home turf, to show them truly just how flawed their mindset is, because even if I accept their world view, I can show them its flaw in of itself (that's just an effective argumentative strategy, not something malicious like I'm jumping between arguments when it suits me)

Do you get the argument now, or do you have some more strawmans for me

I could write in greater detail about this if you'd like, as more and more this becomes clear to me.

Why are you asking, just make a thread if you feel like it, the entire point of this forum is to share your ideas

You haven't been here long enough to know what kind of threads I make, maybe you do a little browsing and find out.

Last edited:
we haven't defeated tapeworms yet either. doesn't make them superior to us.

Tapeworms get to be inside foids and feed on their bodily fluids for free, therefore they mogs us.

Brutal parasitepill

They behave as a hivemind, they don't limit themselves to family name when it comes to working together. If ppl would put morality aside & not worry about prison things could be sorted.

Lol nothing was torn apart, are you blind, there's nothing here to be argued against, you'll never beat the jews, even if by magic you did, they'd just come back stronger than ever and be even more ruthless, this time there would be an aryan holocaust.

So at this point I'll have to assume you don't understand what "arguing within a hypothetical is"

My point was, going on the basis of white rhetoric, of always touting IQ as reasons for success, then shouldn't whites accept jewish success since they have a higher IQ, I personally do not believe IQ means anything, the entire point of the thread was the bring the logic of white supremacists to question

When a guy then argues (more like memes) that they actually don't have higher IQ's, well that's an even funnier point, because if they don't have higher IQ''s, and they are still on top, then maybe there's something they are good at that the other races need to learn about, and maybe IQ isn't all that important

For example, I don't actually believe the theory of evolution to be true, but if I'm arguing with an atheist who does, I can ARGUE WITHIN THE HYPOTHETICAL THAT IT IS TRUE, to point out the flaws in the theory to them, that isn't me "shifting ground", that's me going to someones home turf, to show them truly just how flawed their mindset is, because even if I accept their world view, I can show them its flaw in of itself (that's just an effective argumentative strategy, not something malicious like I'm jumping between arguments when it suits me)

Do you get the argument now, or do you have some more strawmans for me

Why are you asking, just make a thread if you feel like it, the entire point of this forum is to share your ideas

You haven't been here long enough to know what kind of threads I make, maybe you do a little browsing and find out.

Sure seemed like you were going the "Jews have been proven to be genetically superior" route. Even now you're reluctant to consider that the Jewish IQ myth is just that (in a word: biased sampling, even among the Ashkenazi).

As to the most general part of your thesis, it's effectively "that which persists in time is superior".

I fundamentally disagree, and someone else has already given me an example explaining why:

Rather than the merchant, a better and more quintessential example of the "parasites are superior" position would be human pathogens. No effective antibiotic to treat tuberculosis, for instance. Moreover, the single celled organism is a more durable form of life than the multicellular. Tigers can't live in lakes of acid. If you at least agree with evolution mechanistically, the emergence of the single cell far predates the animal and will far outlast it. By all of your measures, bacteria are "better" organisms who are much more efficient, ruthless, and adaptable in acquiring and holding onto matter for their propagation. Like single mothers who raise litters of bastards. Truly, they are the highest expression of life's nobility.

Last edited:

Do you work for tapeworms, forced to pay tapeworms taxes, let tapeworms live off of you, are you ruled over by tape worms, you guys keep showing me more and more that you are coping hardcore, your comparisons don't even make sense, you have to downplay the power and influence of Jews just so that you can cope

Even now you're reluctant to consider that the Jewish IQ myth is just that (in a word: biased sampling, even among the Ashkenazi).

Yes, because they seem to be doing such a great job ruling the world whilst being idiots, so excuse me if I don't immediately believe that the people they are oppressing are the real geniuses

Do you..let tapeworms live off of you

Yes actually. That is indeed how it works.

The distinctions you're making here are artificial. Perfect time to read Schopenhauer. One phenomenon of the will diverting the energy of another for its own ends is the underlying principle here; all else is a mere question of the form this act takes. It is not "superiority", it is parasitism, plain and simple.

It is not "superiority", it is parasitism, plain and simple.

Whose to say parasitism isn't the superior method?

It seems to work rather well for parasites

Yes, because they seem to be doing such a great job ruling the world whilst being idiots, so excuse me if I don't immediately believe that the people they are oppressing are the real geniuses

You've already been told the issue with this.

When a decent mass of people actually get wise to what they're doing, it's not long before they're ousted from power. The "darkest days of human history", 1933-1945 was only the most recent example.

Their advantage largely consisted in being so dispersed across the globe that any local attempt to drive them out just led to the hydra raising another head elsewhere.

Jews are the master-race, they are rich and powerfull and very woke about their origins.

Whose to say parasitism isn't the superior method?

It seems to work rather well for parasites

Not much I can do about it if you want to see it that way.

Just seems ridiculous.

Jews are the master-race, they are rich and powerfull and very woke about their origins.

I think that is the greatest irony, jews may very well be the master race

Not much I can do about it if you want to see it that way.

Just seems ridiculous.

I think its ridiculous to pre-emptively decide that one method is good and the other is less than, despite it being effective, I say observe what works and let the victor decide what is the best one

If you look at humans on a broader scope we are pretty much the parasites of this planet, all we do is use up its resources but we have no way of replenishing it or adding back to it, we recycle resources for our sake not the planets sake.

Humans as a species are "planetary scale" parasites and were a successful species because we decided not to "live in harmony" with nature

Jews are a "species scale" parasite, so is it any wonder that they are finding success being parasites, when on a larger scale the strategy can be observed to be optimal

tbh I applaud jews, they are like ER before ER even existed(in the sense that after they exiled they fought back)

I don't understand about what you goyim complain.
In the west life expectancy is super high, medical systems are good, a lot of entertainment, minorities have equal rights, whites have the freedom to prosper.
In the third world we ended the colonialism, we invented the socialism that saved China and other countries from hunger.
So what the fuck is your problem?
Under our rule the world is much better place than it ever was.

I don't understand about what you goyim complain.
In the west life expectancy is super high, medical systems are good, a lot of entertainment, minorities have equal rights, whites have the freedom to prosper.
In the third world we ended the colonialism, we invented the socialism that saved China and other countries from hunger.
So what the fuck is your problem?
Under our rule the world is much better place than it ever was.
You guys destroyed America. Whites are fucked because of you.

They are also the most tribalistic group of any race.
This is 100% how they continue to rule. They divide the rest of us in every way possible because they fear powerful families (tribes) rising up to challenge them.

Last edited:
You guys destroyed America. Whites are fucked because of you.
How is America destroyed? Unemployment is 3.6%, economy is booming, everything looks great. How whites are fucked? They still the top race.
This is 100% how they continue to rule. They divide the rest of us in every way possible because they fear powerful family rising up to challenge them.
Yes, we are doing it because white nationalism is crazy and dangerous: Colonialism, Nazis, crazy wars in europe. You need to be on a leash.