Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] If You've Never Approached You Are Volcel (Women Aren't Supposed To Give You "Choosing Signals")

I'm not a basement sweller though.
Go look at the husband of the average 38 year old woman. He’s going to be bald and fat. Women are mostly done with that phase once they settle down.
Even in their prime - teens and 20s they mostly fuck normies because Chads are rare as fuck and they have options.

The wall does exist, it's about not being able to get relationships, it isn't about not being able to get sex
It's not about what they can get, it's about what they want to get.
And then not understand what the wall is about?
Yes, I did. I just don't call it the wall because I'm not a :redpill::redpill::redpill: MGTOW delusionpilled incel in denial.

Go look at the husband of the average 38 year old woman. He’s going to be bald and fat. Women are mostly done with that phase once they settle down.
Even in their prime - teens and 20s they mostly fuck normies because Chads are rare as fuck and they have options.
38 year old men had time to ascend and 38 year old women had to be a bit more realistic when it came down to their standards because Online Dating didn't exist in their youth. That's not going to be the same case in our generation.

Said someone that has never tried Tinder. Go make a profile as a foid. Most profiles will be incels with dirty mirror selfies and normies. You might find a Chadlite every 100 swipes.
Retard, that would be a guaranteed fuck for that woman right?

She got one top tier man out of her league, without any effort, just 100 swipes of her finger........ my goodness that was so hard. That's like 10 minutes or less.

In the past these women wouldn't even encounter that many Chads when they had to get male attention the original way by going outside and socializing

38 year old men had time to ascend and 38 year old women had to be a bit more realistic when it came down to their standards because Online Dating didn't exist in their youth. That's not going to be the same case in our generation.
Dating apps are still mostly cope. Women use them to hookup with good looking men but they date guys they know. Not sure it’ll get any bigger than it already is. Normies like to socialize and meet people that way.

The cold / warm approach are viable methods, but there are major issues with these methods.

For warm approach, its basically impossible to do without being part of a social circle. Without being a socialite, its impossible for you to even enter the conditions where warm approach would happen. Also a person may prefer not to try and be accepted into a social circle, and the reason for their preference may be personal. Basically, it means the men who don't want to frequently socialize with others will be unable to warm approach

For cold approach, there is the ultimate risk that you could go down the rabbit hole of constantly approaching and failing to convince women to fuck, which leads to two key questions: 1) To what extent will you lower your standards when cold approaching women?, and 2) How many failed cold approaches would it take before you give up? Otherwise, are you prepared to possibly spend an eternity in cold approaching women without any success?

The cold / warm approach can work, but it can also feel humiliating, demeaning and soul-crushing when enough attempts prove to be unsuccessful. Also some men may not want to go to the lengths of potential self-humiliation, disgrace and having their soul crushed in order to reach pussy via the cold / warm approach methods. This is why some people may ultimately abstain from PUA / approaching and either stay celibate or slay through alternate methods.

Last edited:
Retard, that would be a guaranteed fuck for that woman right?

She got one top tier man out of her league, without any effort, just 100 swipes of her finger........ my goodness that was so hard. That's like 10 minutes or less.

In the past these women wouldn't even encounter that many Chads when they had to get male attention the original way by going outside and socializing
Top-tier men have options just like women do. They won’t put average pussy on a pedestal. They might dick her down once or twice but saying they’ll take her on dates and shit is cope. An average woman can’t have a Chad dick whenever she wants.

Dating apps are still mostly cope. Women use them to hookup with good looking men but they date guys they know. Not sure it’ll get any bigger than it already is. Normies like to socialize and meet people that way.

Sure, I'm coping...:feelskek:

If you can read english you know the answer is YES.
I have a problem with my facial bones: my mandible is narrow and short (though I'm still able to chew food, so my case isn't the worst). My maxilla is flat, my cheekbones are low and not prominent. Due to the problem with my jaws, my teeth are fucked-up to a degree, also the position of my mandible is asymmetrical. I have noticeable dark cirlces under my eyes. My nose is relatively big. The shape of my ears is weird (though they're not lope, but they're protruding). The position of my eyes is asymmetrical, though I don't have a problem with my vision (thus, it can't be fixed at all). Also my hair is thinning.
I understand why you created this thread, btw. But I'm not exaggerating at all. I just got unlucky. I'm still a 3/10 (because I still have hair), not a 1-2/10.
because you could be 5'10", which is a very good height for attracting women,
Those creatures prefer men taller than 5'10 though.
Nowadays foids are attracted to men who're above average (height, face, dick). I feel like even if you're a mid-tier normie, you can't have sex for free. You'll have to spend money on your gf/wife, which isn't very different from having sex with prostitutes, if you think about it.

i approached once. fucking slut rejected. i hope she gets raped

OLD or not, HVM will never settle with grannies they'll just have to put up with beta buxx. the reason why the wall exist is because 90% of a woman's value is in her looks and fertility. unless for some random reason the male population outnumbers the female population in a 2:1 ratio the next decade, there simply wont be enough HTNs, chadlites, and chads to go around for grannies.
True. The Global Sex Ratio is actually declining and by 2100 it will decling from 101.68 men to 100 women in 2000, to 100.63 men to 100 women.
But since grannies can't get Chad, they'll keep posting on FDS and ranting about how men are terrible (kek)

All those “studies” people link here are bullshit. Many of them even claim that 20% of women are sexless. Unless I see how the study was done, where and who the participants are, i’m gonna call bullshit. It’s the complete opposite of what I see IRL.
sex has only ever been free for chad. even high tier normies have to pay. this is nothing new.
they don’t. HTNs can easily find hookups.

All those “studies” people link here are bullshit. Many of them even claim that 20% of women are sexless. Unless I see how the study was done, where and who the participants are, i’m gonna call bullshit. It’s the complete opposite of what I see IRL.
20% of women are sexless because women would rather die alone than have sex with a sub7 man.

most of them will have to pay for a couple dates, drinks, etc. not having to pay a dime is chad only.
not at all lol. Have you seen this happen? I assume your image of a Chad is a slightly above average white guy (like the majority of the forum) so your image of a HTN is probably a plain, average white guy.
If you’re a HTN you have a pretty good shot at just getting foids to come over to your place for sex.

What kinda fucking models practise PUA autism? :lul::lul:

No, she doesn’t. Very few women do. Chads are extremely rare. Most women fuck and date normies.

Said someone that has never tried Tinder. Go make a profile as a foid. Most profiles will be incels with dirty mirror selfies and normies. You might find a Chadlite every 100 swipes.

Basement dweller cope

View: https://youtu.be/40ff1V7ViLw

There are hundreds of them online. Chad's get rejected too

Stop living life through internet memes
Again, I don't my life through internet memes. Nor do I rot. I used to work and my next step is studymaxxing. I go outside. Which is why I am Blackpilled.

while face is VERY important u cant just ignore his body (perfect height, frame, and very fit). he's a chadlite no more no less. while i agree chadlites can get hookups easily HTNs will find more success through the traditional process of going on a few dates or at least getting a girl pretty drunk at a bar first. only chad/chadlite can easily get girls to come to their houses like uber eats.
His physique isn’t anything special either. Looks like any guy that’s been in the gym for 2 years. He’s decent looking. No more, no less.
Would need someone more autistic than me to give the final word, but he’s only borderline Chadlite imo.

while face is VERY important u cant just ignore his body (perfect height, frame, and very fit). he's a chadlite no more no less. while i agree chadlites can get hookups easily HTNs will find more success through the traditional process of going on a few dates or at least getting a girl pretty drunk at a bar first. only chad/chadlite can easily get girls to come to their houses like uber eats.
Have you seen what you’re talking about? Because i’ve seen 5/10s getting girls drunk at bars and then fucking them later on. HTNs don’t have to put nearly that much effort

JFL women approach men they like all the time, if it never happened to you it means no women ever found you attractive

JFL women approach men they like all the time, if it never happened to you it means no women ever found you attractive
This. IOIs are cope too, “she played with her hair bro she definitely wants my dick :soy::soy::soy:
If she likes you, she’ll come up and tell you.

This. IOIs are cope too, “she played with her hair bro she definitely wants my dick :soy::soy::soy:
Well said.

She may make her friend tell you, but you will fuking know for sure.

mostly going by dating app stats and what i see irl. HTNs aren't that different from normies, you're better off comparing them to normies than chadlites/chads who are attractive enough that women will forsake social pressures to appear chaste and not too easy. since even HTNs struggle with OLD and since cold approach is very difficult for sub 7 men, HTNs will find much more success social circlemaxxing (asking a lab partner, mutual friend, etc) which almost always involves going on a couple dates or buying the hoe a drink. point is inkwells here shouldn't expect free sex at all since free sex is something that the vast majority of men wont get near.
Social circle maxxing if you want a gf. Any HTN can go to a club and bring a bitch back if he’s NT. hookups are free sex.

Also its a good idea to approach but only when IOI is received. No IOI, no approach. The confirmation of IOI would alleviate the uncertainties and lessen the risk around failure in the event of an attempted approach

If a female were to reject your advances, the amount of possible reasons for her decision to reject you are numerous, including reasons that may not have to do with your looks / attractiveness (e.g. doesn't socialize with men from your race, strong body odor, has the impression you are poor or a career criminal based on your current clothing outfit, signs of autism, currently in faithful relationship, religious reasons, currently focused on academic studies or business ventures, risk of damage to their work / life balance etc etc...)

If you succeed in cold / warm approach and receive sex, ultimately it wouldnt matter how you did it, because the outcome would justify the means. It would be pointless to approach if the chances of success were 0%. But if you fail an attempt at approach, it may not be clear as to exactly why you failed, and you may have to retry many times before you can identify a pattern in the instances where you failed compared to instances where others didn't fail. In life, its better to be successful and not know why you were able to succeed, than it is to be a failure and not understand why you failed.

Personally, Im not interested in knowing why a female may not have any sexual interest for me, which is why I'd rather wait for IOI than go in blindly.

Last edited:
You can't call yourself an incel if you never tried at least once

The litmus test for "am I incel?" isn't "I don't get Chad treatment" ("choosing signals").
Actually, it is.

You either get mating signals within seconds of coming inside a foid's visual field,
or
you try to buy her with betabuxx -- only to end-up in a dead-bedroom waiting for the divorce-rape.

All betabuxxers were incels for long stretches of time in their lives (got lucky every other blue moon), and only knew what regular sex is after they "paid the bride price", be it with expensive dates, diners, gifts, trips, marriage, or a literal bride price.

You don't need to know if you're ugly or not if people literally call you ugly behind your back.

You don't need to know if you're ugly or not if people literally call you ugly behind your back.
This is literally the most contradictory single line I've ever read in my life :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

You need to say that shit back to yourself over a few times.

How do you KNOW they are calling you ugly if it's BEHIND YOUR BACK (when you aren't around)?

Ive been approaching sloots here and there in the clubs full of chads, 99% rejection I think my approach count is still below 100 times . But the rejection Hurts like hell , i prefer getting punched in the face ngl:feelswhat:

When i was into PUA i used to cold approach on the street or at the mall. You will only be slightly embarrassed, no need to make a big deal out of it. The problem is people are conditioned to not to talk to strangers and to give off a standoff vibe in those situations included public transport, cinema etc.

No normie I know with a gf cold approached. They warm or at least luke warm approached after actually meeting the foid somewhere and receiving an ioi. Even normies are too scared to cold approach random foids doing their shopping or whatever.
That’s a high-tier normie, nowhere close to Chad.
But yeah, cold approaching women on the street is extreme autism, no matter how you look.
This would literally be my only option right now :lul:
Guess I’m a volcel

Don't see what was so autistic about that post. Women orgasm almost all of the time when raped compared to consensual sex. It's part of their biology to crave being dominated. Wouldn't expect a GrAycel like you to know that.

They is no such thing as sounding NT. Autistic people can speak pretty elegantly too. Also, how can you hear how he "sounds" through a screen. Pretty ignorant comment.

it baffles me here incels that have never approached. BRUH IF UR NOT CHAD SHE WONT SHOW YOU SIGNALS. Normies have to approach too..

You have to be socialcirclemaxxed. Be very social and outgoing. Have some sort of respect and local NT status.

Two normie guys. Both 5/10. Both 5'9.

The first one is on the autism spectrum. Not a big enough social media presence. Like 100 followers on Insta. 100 snap score. Not that many friends. Bullied. Lost fights and humiliated. Not much of a reputation. A tag along to friend groups. Vulnerable. Tries to cold approach women outside of where he is known. But the girl eventually finds out about his reputation in his school and other friend groups. Girl gets bullied for trying to date him.

The second one is tough and can fight pretty well. Reputation and respect. Good at sports. Neurotypical. Very popular amongst peers. 1k+ followers on IG. 100K+ on snap.
Well liked + Locally known. Wears latest designer clothing. Thugmaxxed. Chills with many popular social cliques. And gets in alot of trouble both at school and with the law.

It's about NT. Behaviour matters if your inbetween incel and chad. At that point it's about who has the most status, respect, who fights the best, who wears more expensive clothes. It's all a competition with normie men.

Girls care about how they are looked at by their friends alot. And if they are going out with a loser. Or someone who isn't in the best light. They will get bullied themselves.
I believe some girls might have had crushes on me in my school. But they were afraid of going out with me. Because they know how they would have been treated too. They would be teased, laughed at and mocked for for going out with me.

It's about NT. For normie men.

Last edited:
I can agree that if you've never tried then how do you even know that you are an incel for sure, but then again if someone is so subhuman that he gets sneered even by fembot cashiers then the answer is pretty clear.

Needlessly inflammatory.
"B-but my sample size doesn't have incel tier looking dudes"
Doesn't mean the site isn't full of them, just that they don't send you pics.
"B-but you have to be retarded to not approach wo-"
Hold it right there, I AM retarded. I have autism. No woman regardless of mental deficits or aptitude wants me. It'd be low IQ to approach, any, ever.

I'm sorry. :feelsbadman:
JFL, it's average height in most SEA countries, and there the women on average are like 5'2", so If I move there after wealthmaxxing I'll be alright.

The problem a lot of incels face is that they are attached to their current lives and they refuse to make and sacrifices or drastic changes to get the things they want in life.

There are 5'10" guys in the Netherlands that will complain because the average height there is 6ft, but there's nothing stopping these guys from moving to another country outside of their attachments to their current life (which ironically sucks ass so they shouldn't be so attached to it).

At least for me I am willing to LL by 6 inches (so I could reach 6'7 in shoes). Just hoped normies and everyone else can understand and help my cause.

I live in Toronto and I am telling you some areas are solid 6' on average for younger white males.

Netherlands is 6'3 for native young Dutch males.
Dude don't do anything stupid like leg lengthening. It isn't worth the cost to your health and mobility in your old age.