Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] If You've Never Approached You Are Volcel (Women Aren't Supposed To Give You "Choosing Signals")

This. IOIs are cope too, “she played with her hair bro she definitely wants my dick :soy::soy::soy:
If she likes you, she’ll come up and tell you.

I think they will do multiple IOIs if they are into you.
IOIs are not cope, they boost confidence for even incels. so even if you get rejected its not as bad.

some do misinterpret them though, "omg she looked at me for 10milli seconds she wants. me :soy::soy:"

I think they will do multiple IOIs if they are into you.
IOIs are not cope, they boost confidence for even incels. so even if you get rejected its not as bad.

some do misinterpret them though, "omg she looked at me for 10milli seconds she wants. me :soy::soy:"
They will approach you and tell you if they’re into you

They will approach you and tell you if they’re into you
not all of them, I think
still a majority that don't make the first move but that's changing I think
now days they are starting to make the first move on chads:fuk:

Two normie guys. Both 5/10. Both 5'9.

The first one is on the autism spectrum. Not a big enough social media presence. Like 100 followers on Insta. 100 snap score. Not that many friends. Bullied. Lost fights and humiliated. Not much of a reputation. A tag along to friend groups. Vulnerable. Tries to cold approach women outside of where he is known. But the girl eventually finds out about his reputation in his school and other friend groups. Girl gets bullied for trying to date him.

The second one is tough and can fight pretty well. Reputation and respect. Good at sports. Neurotypical. Very popular amongst peers. 1k+ followers on IG. 100K+ on snap.

Well liked + Locally known. Wears latest designer clothing. Thugmaxxed. Chills with many popular social cliques. And gets in alot of trouble both at school and with the law.

Status symbols matter if your inbetween subhuman and chad. At that point it's about who has the most status, respect, who fights the best, who wears more expensive clothes. It's all a competition with normie men

Girls care about how they are looked at by their friends alot. And if they are going out with a loser. Or someone who isn't in the best light. They will get bullied themselves.
I believe some girls might have had crushes on me in my school. But they were afraid of going out with me. Because they know how they would have been treated too. They would be teased, laughed at and mocked for for going out with me.

I notice this as well. The human world such a savage place.

Last edited:
jfl basically most 15 yr olds on this site , class stacy doesn't come to suck their dick and they start ldaring

This is literally the most contradictory single line I've ever read in my life :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

You need to say that shit back to yourself over a few times.

How do you KNOW they are calling you ugly if it's BEHIND YOUR BACK (when you aren't around)?
I mean behind your back literally = near you. They think I don't hear them but I have good hearing sense ( as a compensation for my weak eyesight ).

Approaching women isn't as easy as you make it seem. Even male models struggle with day game approaches with most of them being able to pull like 20-30% of the time.

Cold approaches basically only work if you're Chad and even then you're going to have like a 95% fail rate. Only toilets have a 100% success rate with "day game".

Approaching a toilet is more than "day game", it's also approaching toilets you may be friends with (female friends aren't "friendzoning" you, to be friendzoned you must first be actively rejected or had a date not evolve into romance, I've both been friendzoned and have naturally gotten female friends, the difference is night and day), likewise you can ask other toilets out like those in the same hobby groups.

A lot of users here are absolute Fakecels that can make it if they weren't such cowards.

This forum should only be for absolute Truecels like us. :feelswhat::blackpill:

@BlkPillPres I have approached, but I have only ever approached giga stacies

Daily reminder I don't want to repeat about this.

IF YOU HAVE TO TRY IT NEVER BEGAN.

Even Chad has to try, if Chad matches with a toilet she still expects him to make the first move (excluding on Bumble, obviously). :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Chad finds these easy because rejections only occur like 50% of the time for him, but most men it's 99,999999999999% of the time, but there still are some possibilities.

I usually agree with your posts but this is cope to its maximum express.
You have to be legit a boomer to think asking for a number would actually lead to something (that's not how things work at all nowadays) let alone if you're facially average and autistic, because as you've said yourself:
Women have all of these options today and you think they are going to go around giving average and below average men IOI's to approach them????
Then what makes you think a woman would give an average/ugly autistic guy a chance when they approach? It makes no fucking sense

I'm tired of seeing incels saying that they've never approached and that they are incel and belong here. Shit like this always reads as a troll post, I can just imagine some 6ft tallfag that plays video games at home all day and doesn't approach women because "it feels weird" or "I'm high inhib". That's bullshit.

THERE ARE OBVIOUS EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE, BUT THEY ARE RARE AND THEY DON'T MAKE THE RULE.

The average incel on this site isn't some super ugly trucel, we need to stop this meme shit. Literally every face pic I've been sent for a rating was some average looking fuck, that looks no different that the guys who I see dating, and most of these guys that have sent the pics are taller than me.

This forum is either lfilled with trolls pretending to be fakecel tallfags, or it's literally filled with fakecel tallfags.

Lets stop pretending like all of you guys are bottom of the barrel and completely hideous, that's bullshit.

We need to stop the spread of this "volcel culture" nonsense.

If you haven't approached and you don't have a significant and visible physical defect, or a significant mental defect that ruins your communication skills, you shouldn't be calling yourself "incel". You could literally just be some fucking retard that's keeping himself from getting laid because he doesn't want to put any effort in and risk feeling rejection.

You could literally just be ruining your life because you are a coward and you don't want to face true rejection.

An incel who has never approached coming to this forum, is like someone who can't swim because they never tried, joining a forum of people who have almost drowned multiple times and stopped swimming because they learned they had some kind of disability.

WE
ARE
NOT
THE

SAME

The litmus test for "am I incel?" isn't "I don't get Chad treatment" ("choosing signals").

What kind of backwards ass bullshit standard is that?

What a lot of you are basically saying is "If you aren't Chad you're an incel". A woman not giving you "positive reinforcement" through IOI's (Indicators Of Interest = Choosing Signals) DOES NOT MAKE YOU INCEL (most men don't get that shit).

It doesn't work like that, a lot of normie men (most men) don't get any positive reinforcement at all. They have to approach and keep getting rejected until a woman finally is willing to date and/or fuck them. Those few "wins" then becomes their positive reinforcement.

You can't argue that you are incel just because multiple women aren't giving you IOI's.

Any man on here saying otherwise sounds as delusional as the 20 year old virgin (incel) guy Kevin Samuels is talking to in this video
(he's using retard tier logic):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABqs-TQLzhA

Not 6ft tall
Broke as hell (making way less than average - 10K a year, average is 30K)
Morbidly Obese: Enter his stats into this visualizer, the fucking scale doesn't even go up to his weight lol (https://www.bmivisualizer.com/)
Isn't facially attractive
Knows he doesn't have a big dick
Etc, etc, etc

Yet he has the gall to go around thinking that women should be giving him "choosing signals" (positive reinforcement) so that he'll know that he should approach them. That's fucking ridiculous.

Women have all of these options today and you think they are going to go around giving average and below average men IOI's to approach them????

We can't go around talking about hypergamy and how unrealistic women's standards are, but we have retards on here trying to make it seem like it's not the man's role to approach when it comes to romantic courtship, and that women are supposed to be giving them "positive reinforcement" for them to approach first.

That's not how this shit works, it's never worked like that. You can't just now make up new rules and now everybody is fucking incel because they refuse to do what 99% of all men have to do (approach).

Just approach inkwell :redpill::bluepill::soy::foidSoy::feelstastyman:

I usually agree with your posts but this is cope to its maximum express.
You have to be legit a boomer to think asking for a number would actually lead to something (that's not how things work at all nowadays) let alone if you're facially average and autistic, because as you've said yourself:
I never said I approached recently. I was approaching way before Instagram was booming like it is now. I know everything is about social media these days.

Then what makes you think a woman would give an average/ugly autistic guy a chance when they approach? It makes no fucking sense
It's not about what I think, the point is if you don't approach and get rejected you can't know for sure whether you are truly incel or not, or whether you are just volcel and creating a self fulfilling prophecy.

You are assuming that every guy who posts here is self aware and honest with themselves. Last time I checked we have a bunch of 6ft retards saying they have no chance and they don't approach.

I definitely don't trust anyone who doesn't want to know "for sure" whether or not they had a chance. To me such an individual never wanted to try anyways, they just came here with their mind made up and they wanted people to supply them with the excuse to do nothing.

Nobody should come here asking to be black pilled (I've seen two threads like this in the last two weeks), you're supposed to come here BECAUSE you were black pilled.

But what we have now is a bunch of attention whores and fakecels who want to "feel edgy", that come here and sign up, and then asking to be fucking convinced of the black pill, they have the process backwards.

Don't care, approaching is fucking cucked and is the reason foids r as entitled as they r

Thank you. I've been saying this for years. Never trying is insulting to those of us who have subjected ourselves to the harsh reality of making effort and failing over and over tirelessly. Not trying is a choice. Most wont know whether they'd have a chance or not if they're not approaching and trying. Not trying just because only 10/10 guys get approached themselves is stupid.

I've only approached twice (and got rejected both times), but I have gotten absolutely zero right swipes through Tinder, and irl, women are just generally disgusted whenever I'm near them, and I can tell. Sometimes they ew at me or outright refuse to work with me. And I'm not in grade school, I'm in university. :feelskek:

Also, I have sent my face to multitudes of women. The average rating I got from them was a 4. On TRM a couple years ago, I got a 4. One girl I know sent my face to several of her friends and they all called me ugly.

And I'm 6'2", skinny, I dress nice, have good hygiene, clear skin, and I wear cologne. This is easily top 0.1% in America if you aren't factoring in actual physical facial features. Yet I've been browsing here for years due to women simply finding my face being too ugly. The bar is just set way too high for most men.

Last edited:
We can't go around talking about hypergamy and how unrealistic women's standards are
We absolutely can.
The average man didn't have to cold approach ( and they have to cold approach, because women of the same age seemed to have completely vanished outside of school) dozens of women just to get into their first relationship in their mid 20s.
You're falling for the same normalfag cope where they constantly move the goalposts to say "you haven't tried hard enough".
Knowing that I've asked a couple of women out in my mid-teens and the response was always a "No" at best and usually a look of disgust is enough to know my standing. And I got WORSE looking outside of high school ( went from thin to obese), not better.

How do you KNOW they are calling you ugly if it's BEHIND YOUR BACK (when you aren't around)?
Maybe not being deaf helps? Not everybody relies on reading lips in order to make out what people are saying.

I have to disagree with this. There’s nothing wrong with not trying to get a relationship but it depends on what you look like. I personally never have and never will cause I already know the outcome and don’t want to humiliate and embarrass myself. There’s nothing positive to come out of the experience.

I’m short, ugly and and no friends at all, no female would obviously find me attractive.

Calling me volcel is like calling a paraplegic a loser to not being able to run a mile.

I’ve seen it firsthand how girls throw themselves at average height and average face who have friends and are out going. You don’t need to be some chad for that jfl.

Especially nowadays that woman are more “free”.

Approaching is cope and will happing to you if you aren’t ugly, short, autistic, or whatever other problems you have.
What you are doing is avoiding the personal growth comes with being rejected, and that rejection is also what makes you internalize the black pill completely.

Guys like you are going to be at the mercy of "standards attrition" because you don't have the experiences required to "stay black pilled":

Thank you. I've been saying this for years. Never trying is insulting to those of us who have subjected ourselves to the harsh reality of making effort and failing over and over tirelessly. Not trying is a choice. Most wont know whether they'd have a chance or not if they're not approaching and trying. Not trying just because only 10/10 guys get approached themselves is stupid.
I've seen firsthand most of my friends getting approached and complimented. If I post their faces here i'm almost sure everyone would agree they're normies (or even over for them since they're under 6ft)

You don't really need to be chad to be approached, we're just cursed.

I feel like I'm the only uglycel here. JFL.

I've seen firsthand most of my friends getting approached and complimented. If I post their faces here i'm almost sure everyone would agree they're normies (or even over for them since they're under 6ft)

You don't really need to be chad to be approached, we're just cursed.
getting mogged is hard

An incel who has never approached coming to this forum, is like someone who can't swim because they never tried, joining a forum of people who have almost drowned multiple times and stopped swimming because they learned they had some kind of disability.

WE
ARE
NOT
THE

SAME

Amen, brother.

I'm 31yo, I've been trying to ascend for years. I tried looksmaxxing, socialmaxxing, going out, I tried pick-up bullshit, EVERYTHING.
I went through hell and back just to get a gf but nothing worked.
That's what a real incel is and that's who should be allowed to post on this forum exclusively.

It makes me mad when I have to read all the volcel garbage from these 6ft tall, normie looking, teenager fucks who tell me some garbage like "bro, I'm only 15 but I already know it's over. I'm so ugly there's no point in talking to girls". Retards. Mods should be here to ban such morons on sight, but they're way to lax, that's why most of the forum is unreadable if you have enough braincels left.

I've only approached twice (and got rejected both times), but I have gotten absolutely zero right swipes through Tinder, and irl, women are just generally disgusted whenever I'm near them, and I can tell. Sometimes they ew at me or outright refuse to work with me. And I'm not in grade school, I'm in university. :feelskek:

Also, I have sent my face to multitudes of women. The average rating I got from them was a 4. On TRM a couple years ago, I got a 4. One girl I know sent my face to several of her friends and they all called me ugly.

And I'm 6'2", skinny, I dress nice, have good hygiene, clear skin, and I wear cologne. This is easily top 0.1% in America if you aren't factoring in actual physical facial features. Yet I've been browsing here for years due to women simply finding my face being too ugly. The bar is just set way too high for most men.
It’s not because you’re ugly, it’s because you suffer from the autism tax. 6’2 is more than enough to compensate for a 4/10 face in America, especially with lifts. :feelstastyman:

Shieet fr:feelsahh:

I’m at work rn I’ll share some vocaroos with you after I get off:feelsEhh:
Not me nigga:feelswhat::feelswhat:. I don't care about your voice WTF:feelskek::feelskek:. Share it in the lounge with other members.

women only want gay ethnic boys not aryan moggers @Broly
Ethnic foids, especially noodlewhores, love white aryan genes.

There is a common saying in Latin American countries:

"Mejorar la raza." Literally "bettering the race.":feelskek::feelskek:

Ethnic foids, especially noodlewhores, love white aryan genes.

There is a common saying in Latin American countries:

"Mejorar la raza." Literally "bettering the race.":feelskek::feelskek:
gay ethnic dick is in demand they wann boys !:feelswhere::dafuckfeels:

It’s not because you’re ugly, it’s because you suffer from the autism tax. 6’2 is more than enough to compensate for a 4/10 face in America, especially with lifts. :feelstastyman:
That doesn't negate that I generally have bad experiences with women and they seem to despise me irl.

Normies get IOIs. They get sex easily enough, they can also "grind" and be rejected. But it's not like us who don't recieve even one signal of interest. Also there's no need to approach if you're self-aware enough. Sadly as you pointed out, most teenagers that come to this site are not. They think that because no girl says explicitly to them that she wants to sex them, they're incel. Which is moronic.

The way to go realistically and without killing your self-esteem too much is to just talk a lot of people in general, get friends then get girl-friends. And see if any of those girl-friends is availeable and actually enjoys talking with you. With that you can gauge her interest and posible see if there's a chance of something more.

Sadly i didn't get any "more" just girl-friends and i've become tired, i don't fint appealing the idea of declaring my love to anyone. Mating rituals seem moronic and i don't enjoy doing them. Already tried them and failed miserably, always in the "friend-zone" or "short-zone" because when you're short you are always the "harmless" little friend.

I'm tired of seeing incels saying that they've never approached and that they are incel and belong here.
True. Redpill must precede Blackpill or you are just taking people's word for it.

We can't go around talking about hypergamy and how unrealistic women's standards are
But this is the Blackpill.

As an oldcell, in my 30s, I can say for certain the game has gone into nightmare mode for anyone but Chad.
All of the old Redpill legends from my day (10 years ago) are basically confirming as much.

Yes, Redpill tactics actually do work but in 2022 it is simply impossible to even get a foid 1 on 1 in order to run game.
You really have to be socialMaxxed in order to have any chance which is where the NT thing comes in.

I don't like 99% of humans. I'm not going to 'game men' in order to have a social circle to 'game women'.
That's fucking GAY as far as I'm concerned.

but we have retards on here trying to make it seem like it's not the man's role to approach
Cold approach is basically useless at this point foid will just bite your head off or laugh at you.
It's also pretty risky -- good chance of getting thrown out of a bar or being charged with harassment.

make up new rules and now everybody is fucking incel
Based on some of the new sexless stats and what I've observed personally in bars recently
I think MOST men, probably 80% or higher, aren't getting sex without paying for it.

I think MOST men, probably 80% or higher, aren't getting sex without paying for it.
1. Men were never getting sex without paying for it, what the hell do you think a marriage is?

2. you are doing the same bullshit, the new standard isn't "I pay for sex so I'm incel". By that logic Chad is incel too. ALL men are paying at the end of the day once they get into a relationship.

Normies get IOIs.
They really don't get IOI's like that, you are talking about the extreme exception to the rule.

Also there's no need to approach if you're self-aware enough.
1. 99% of humans aren't the self aware type.

2. That's complete BS, I'm self aware and looking back I would have still approached just to "make sure" that I was "without a doubt" an incel. In fact I started approaching like crazy at a certain point because I was literally trying to decide whether I should give up on trying to date, etc. So it makes no sense to say "well, I'm self aware enough so I guess I can give up without proving it to myself".

They really don't get IOI's like that, you are talking about the extreme exception to the rule.
They flirt with each other, and that's enough. I've seen how in my eyes "ugly" aka normies, got laid with chicks in my class. They were not the most attractive, but were NT enough to compensate. Normie is the bare minimun to play the extroverted game.

It's not the same as with chads and they get rejected, but it's infinite times better than being sub 5
1. 99% of humans aren't the self aware type.
Yes, but we can observe reality based on experience. And thus later on identify our circumstances. I'm willing to admit tho, that i was kind of a dumbass and i had it not as rough as today. Maybe, just maybe i could've gotten something if i had put more effort into it, but i was too delusional about it.
2. That's complete BS, I'm self aware and looking back I would have still approached just to "make sure" that I was "without a doubt" an incel. In fact I started approaching like crazy at a certain point because I was literally trying to decide whether I should give up on trying to date, etc. So it makes no sense to say "well, I'm self aware enough so I guess I can give up without proving it to myself".
I get what you mean, because i have not approached enough now as an old fuck 25+ i have the need to "try again" and have these thoughts poping into my head when i know clearly that i've negative chances.

But let's be real. If a girl gives you one word answers, Dosn't really try to communicate with you and dosn't express an interest to be around you. Do you think she's being shy? Nah, she just dosn't like you.

It's not like i didn't try talking with girls, i've talked to a lot of them over the years. It just didn't make any difference, it was always the same. There was no interest if i didn't try talking with them. The momment i stopped writting messages or initiating conversations, everything died down. And do you expect me to after that, to declare my love to them? I'm sorry, i just cant.

I always was more of an observer than a player. And truthfully it made me lose a lot of things. But i saw how girls reacted to my more attractive friends. And i saw how they reacted to me and my other unnatractive friends.

I had two groups of friends in HS, the "cool" attractive dudes and the "unnatractive" nerd dudes. Sometimes i would come down with some of my attractive friends and the nerd girls would become infatuated with them. That was never the case with me, it was painfull to see as they didn't give a damn about their nerd interests and made fun of them in their face. Truly ridiculous.

Then there's me begging for sex only to be met with disdain and disinterest. One girl from that group even got with an 14 old chad, when she was 18 at the time. Do you imagine what it feels?

So after all that it makes sense why i don't give a damn anymore. And there were a lot of normies too, normies who had sex and some of my girl-friends wanted them as well. One of my unnatractive friends tries everything to get a girlfriend and tried with a girl of that group. The girl led him on for 4+ years.

So i'm sorry but i don't feel like you need to "cold-approach" girls, you can see plenty just talking to them. But if you don't have social groups with girls in it, then sure. You don't have a lot of options to choose from.

They flirt with each other, and that's enough.
No, the men initiate the flirting (that's them approaching), only above average men get flirted on first, and were talking about normies right now.

I get what you mean, because i have not approached enough now as an old fuck 25+ i have the need to "try again" and have these thoughts poping into my head when i know clearly that i've negative chances.
This is the dangerous part, a lot of incels like you are going to become the victims of "standards attrition".

But let's be real. If a girl gives you one word answers, Dosn't really try to communicate with you and dosn't express an interest to be around you. Do you think she's being shy? Nah, she just dosn't like you.
You are assuming that women are interesting and intelligent enough to carry a conversation. Even the guys I've talked to that have girlfriends say that women rare like this when they approach and that women don't even talk about interesting shit. They always expect you to carry the conversation, especially during a date.

Like I've said before, when you go on a date, you assume the role or jester, and it's your role to entertain the woman. It's the same thing when you are approaching, it's up to YOU to keep up rapport, to keep her interested, to get her to want to talk to you.

You seem to be confused and speaking as if this has ever been some kind of equal interaction. They are obviously more willing to be open and put effort in with Chad, but once again, the standard isn't "I get Chad treatment or I'm incel", you guys are making up new rules, the average guy gets treated like a jester and judged. It's your job to entertain them and entice them enough to even want to put effort into the conversation. That's how it goes.

It's not like i didn't try talking with girls, i've talked to a lot of them over the years. It just didn't make any difference, it was always the same. There was no interest if i didn't try talking with them. The momment i stopped writting messages or initiating conversations, everything died down. And do you expect me to after that, to declare my love to them? I'm sorry, i just cant.
Nobody expects you to do anything, but you still have to try in order to "know for sure". We have white 6ft+ retards on this site saying they have NO CHANCE, when I'd bet my life if they approached at least twenty 5/10 or 4/10 asian chicks, they would very likely get a date.

You'll notice that a lot of these guys have "white girls only" standards (volcel) and then we let people like that stay on the forum and we don't enforce any code (this forum is a joke).

So i'm sorry but i don't feel like you need to "cold-approach" girls, you can see plenty just talking to them. But if you don't have social groups with girls in it, then sure. You don't have a lot of options to choose from.
I understand that things are completely different now because everything is online, it's all about dm's these days. So those younger guys who are 15 or so right now are fucked. But since you are in your 20's like me you know that there was a period in which approaching made sense. You were supposed to be approaching during that time period, now it's kinda too late I guess :feelskek:.

At least for me I am willing to LL by 6 inches (so I could reach 6'7 in shoes). Just hoped normies and everyone else can understand and help my cause.

I live in Toronto and I am telling you some areas are solid 6' on average for younger white males.

Netherlands is 6'3 for native young Dutch males.
Why would you willingly live in Toronto? It’s not even a “thing” like any other major city is. No matter what Ontario ( slut druggie Province) fags will tell you.

Last edited:
No, the men initiate the flirting (that's them approaching), only above average men get flirted on first, and were talking about normies right now.

This is the dangerous part, a lot of incels like you are going to become the victims of "standards attrition".

You are assuming that women are interesting and intelligent enough to carry a conversation. Even the guys I've talked to that have girlfriends say that women rare like this when they approach and that women don't even talk about interesting shit. They always expect you to carry the conversation, especially during a date.

Like I've said before, when you go on a date, you assume the role or jester, and it's your role to entertain the woman. It's the same thing when you are approaching, it's up to YOU to keep up rapport, to keep her interested, to get her to want to talk to you.

You seem to be confused and speaking as if this has ever been some kind of equal interaction. They are obviously more willing to be open and put effort in with Chad, but once again, the standard isn't "I get Chad treatment or I'm incel", you guys are making up new rules, the average guy gets treated like a jester and judged. It's your job to entertain them and entice them enough to even want to put effort into the conversation. That's how it goes.

Nobody expects you to do anything, but you still have to try in order to "know for sure". We have white 6ft+ retards on this site saying they have NO CHANCE, when I'd bet my life if they approached at least twenty 5/10 or 4/10 asian chicks, they would very likely get a date.

You'll notice that a lot of these guys have "white girls only" standards (volcel) and then we let people like that stay on the forum and we don't enforce any code (this forum is a joke).

I understand that things are completely different now because everything is online, it's all about dm's these days. So those younger guys who are 15 or so right now are fucked. But since you are in your 20's like me you know that there was a period in which approaching made sense. You were supposed to be approaching during that time period, now it's kinda too late I guess :feelskek:.
So on one hand “the only way to win is to not play”, and on the other hand supposedly everyone is a volcel for doing just that?
:feelsseriously:

(Assuming I’m not on your block list and that you’ll even see this post).

I never said I approached recently. I was approaching way before Instagram was booming like it is now. I know everything is about social media these days.

It's not about what I think, the point is if you don't approach and get rejected you can't know for sure whether you are truly incel or not, or whether you are just volcel and creating a self fulfilling prophecy.

You are assuming that every guy who posts here is self aware and honest with themselves. Last time I checked we have a bunch of 6ft retards saying they have no chance and they don't approach.

I definitely don't trust anyone who doesn't want to know "for sure" whether or not they had a chance. To me such an individual never wanted to try anyways, they just came here with their mind made up and they wanted people to supply them with the excuse to do nothing.

Nobody should come here asking to be black pilled (I've seen two threads like this in the last two weeks), you're supposed to come here BECAUSE you were black pilled.

But what we have now is a bunch of attention whores and fakecels who want to "feel edgy", that come here and sign up, and then asking to be fucking convinced of the black pill, they have the process backwards.
To approach you need a good social circle. Cold approaching is retarded.