Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] If You've Never Approached You Are Volcel (Women Aren't Supposed To Give You "Choosing Signals")

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I'm tired of seeing incels saying that they've never approached and that they are incel and belong here. Shit like this always reads as a troll post, I can just imagine some 6ft tallfag that plays video games at home all day and doesn't approach women because "it feels weird" or "I'm high inhib". That's bullshit.

THERE ARE OBVIOUS EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE, BUT THEY ARE RARE AND THEY DON'T MAKE THE RULE.

The average incel on this site isn't some super ugly trucel, we need to stop this meme shit. Literally every face pic I've been sent for a rating was some average looking fuck, that looks no different that the guys who I see dating, and most of these guys that have sent the pics are taller than me.

This forum is either lfilled with trolls pretending to be fakecel tallfags, or it's literally filled with fakecel tallfags.

Lets stop pretending like all of you guys are bottom of the barrel and completely hideous, that's bullshit.

We need to stop the spread of this "volcel culture" nonsense.

If you haven't approached and you don't have a significant and visible physical defect, or a significant mental defect that ruins your communication skills, you shouldn't be calling yourself "incel". You could literally just be some fucking retard that's keeping himself from getting laid because he doesn't want to put any effort in and risk feeling rejection.

You could literally just be ruining your life because you are a coward and you don't want to face true rejection.

An incel who has never approached coming to this forum, is like someone who can't swim because they never tried, joining a forum of people who have almost drowned multiple times and stopped swimming because they learned they had some kind of disability.

WE
ARE
NOT
THE

SAME

The litmus test for "am I incel?" isn't "I don't get Chad treatment" ("choosing signals").

What kind of backwards ass bullshit standard is that?

What a lot of you are basically saying is "If you aren't Chad you're an incel". A woman not giving you "positive reinforcement" through IOI's (Indicators Of Interest = Choosing Signals) DOES NOT MAKE YOU INCEL (most men don't get that shit).

It doesn't work like that, a lot of normie men (most men) don't get any positive reinforcement at all. They have to approach and keep getting rejected until a woman finally is willing to date and/or fuck them. Those few "wins" then becomes their positive reinforcement.

You can't argue that you are incel just because multiple women aren't giving you IOI's.

Any man on here saying otherwise sounds as delusional as the 20 year old virgin (incel) guy Kevin Samuels is talking to in this video
(he's using retard tier logic):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABqs-TQLzhA

Not 6ft tall
Broke as hell (making way less than average - 10K a year, average is 30K)
Morbidly Obese: Enter his stats into this visualizer, the fucking scale doesn't even go up to his weight lol (https://www.bmivisualizer.com/)
Isn't facially attractive
Knows he doesn't have a big dick
Etc, etc, etc

Yet he has the gall to go around thinking that women should be giving him "choosing signals" (positive reinforcement) so that he'll know that he should approach them. That's fucking ridiculous.

Women have all of these options today and you think they are going to go around giving average and below average men IOI's to approach them????

We can't go around talking about hypergamy and how unrealistic women's standards are, but we have retards on here trying to make it seem like it's not the man's role to approach when it comes to romantic courtship, and that women are supposed to be giving them "positive reinforcement" for them to approach first.

That's not how this shit works, it's never worked like that. You can't just now make up new rules and now everybody is fucking incel because they refuse to do what 99% of all men have to do (approach).

Last edited:
i have immense respect for volcels who opt out of approaching cum dumpsters and choose to play through elden ring 30 times instead ngl.
I have respect for those that do that and refer to themselves as volcels, and don't then complain about not having a GF or access to sex.

I have encountered zero of these individuals.

I'm tired of seeing incels saying that they've never approached and that they are incel and belong here. Shit like this always reads as a troll post, I can just imagine some 6ft tallfag that plays video games at home all day and doesn't approach women because "it feels weird" or "I'm high inhib". That's bullshit.

THERE ARE OBVIOUS EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE, BUT THEY ARE RARE AND THEY DON'T MAKE THE RULE.

The average incel on this site isn't some super ugly trucel, we need to stop this meme shit. Literally every face pic I've been sent for a rating was some average looking fuck, that looks no different that the guys who I see dating, and most of these guys that have sent the pics are taller than me.

This forum is either lfilled with trolls pretending to be fakecel tallfags, or it's literally filled with fakecel tallfags.

Lets stop pretending like all of you guys are bottom of the barrel and completely hideous, that's bullshit.

If you haven't approached and you don't have a significant and visible physical defect, or a significant mental defect that ruins your communication skills, you shouldn't be calling yourself "incel". You could literally just be some fucking retard that's keeping himself from getting laid because he doesn't want to put any effort in and risk feeling rejection.

You could literally just be ruining your life because you are a coward and you don't want to face true rejection.

An incel who has never approached coming to this forum, is like someone who can't swim because they never tried, joining a forum of people who have almost drowned multiple times and stopped swimming because they learned they had some kind of disability.

WE
ARE
NOT
THE

SAME

The litmus test for "am I incel?" isn't "I don't get Chad treatment" ("choosing signals").

What a lot of you are basically saying is "If you aren't Chad you're an incel". A woman not giving you "positive reinforcement" through IOI's (Indicators Of Interest = Choosing Signals) DOES NOT MAKE YOU INCEL (most men don't get that shit).

It doesn't work like that, a lot of normie men (most men) don't get any positive reinforcement at all. They have to approach and keep getting rejected until a woman finally is willing to date and/or fuck them. Those few "wins" then becomes their positive reinforcement.

You can't argue that you are incel just because multiple women aren't giving you IOI's.

Any man on here saying otherwise sounds as delusional as the 20 year old virgin (incel) guy Kevin Samuels is talking to in this video (he's using retard tier logic):

Not 6ft tall
Morbidly Obese: Enter his stats into this visualizer, the fucking scale doesn't even go up to his weight lol (https://www.bmivisualizer.com/)
Etc, etc, etc

Yet he has the gall to go around thinking that women should be giving him "choosing signals" (positive reinforcement) so that he'll know that he should approach them. That's fucking ridiculous.

We can't go around talking about hypergamy and how unrealistic women's standards are, but we have retards on here trying to make it seem like it's not the man's role to approach when it comes to romantic courtship, and that women are supposed to be giving them "positive reinforcement" for them to approach first.

That's not how this shit works, it's never worked like that. You can't just now make new up rules and now everybody is fucking incel because they refuse to do what 99% of all men have to do (approach).

It also toughen you up , and cure romantic feeling toward women, when you get reject

A lot of pretender here who I ‘am sure if women show interest in them will drop blackpill 100%.

I can never be in love with a woman ever because I know perfectly how they operate

women hate sub5's for just existing
what makes you think they would give us the time of day?
not to mention getting metoo'd into hell

I
stop the meme

You’re not gonna get me too for asking women out (yet)

You’re gonna get humiliated for sure , and that’s what most incel fear.

I ‘ve stop trying after 15 + rejections

Sure bro, you'll get metoo'd for asking a woman for her number and immediately ending the interaction if you see a negative expression on her face, sounds legit :feelskek:.

You guys are too busy memeing that you aren't living in reality. Literally just leave after you get rejected or when you see that the woman isn't interested through her facial expressions. This isn't rocket science, I am fucking autistic and I still approached like 30-40 times and never got into any trouble.

I got rejected every time, but never got in trouble or got called a creep, or got called a harasser, or anything.

It also toughen you up , and cure romantic feeling toward women, when you get reject

A lot of pretender here who I ‘am sure if women show interest in them will drop blackpill 100%.

I can never be in love with a woman ever because I know perfectly how they operate
This

I would agree. I did my approaches back in college and it was not because of stupid "IOIs", as PUAs call them. Too many teencels here just wanna sit on their ass and have pussy fall from the sky.

Approaching women isn't as easy as you make it seem. Even male models struggle with day game approaches with most of them being able to pull like 20-30% of the time.

WE
ARE
NOT
THE

SAME
Now I know where @Incelius Savage got that from.
Well yeah, most men aren't Chads. @Zhou Chang-Xing can confirm that pretty accurately. But being a sexhaver obviously means that you are not an incel. If you're a 5/10 and have a GF, you're not an incel (duh)
Which is why I have immense respect for Normies who are volcels for refusing to simp for women.

That's not how this shit works, it's never worked like that. You can't just now make new up rules and now everybody is fucking incel because they refuse to do what 99% of all men have to do (approach).
If you can't get into a relationship easily, it's because you're unnatractive.
But yeah, incels should approach before claiming that they're incels, just like I have and I advise anyone who hasn't approached to do so (unless you hit the incel trinity)

Approaching women isn't as easy as you make it seem. Even male models struggle with day game approaches with most of them being able to pull like 20-30% of the time.
The only reason why women reject Chads is because their boyfriend is already a Chad.

what's this trinity?
Uglier face than average, shorter than average height and ethnic. If you don't have ALL of them, you should first try to approach women before calling yourself an incel.

The only reason why women reject Chads is because their boyfriend is already a Chad.
No it's because a reasonably attractive woman has many chads at her disposal. So she doesn't care when a random guy tries to hit on her

Never said anything about easy or hard, just said that you have to do it if you want to get a woman, and in order to legitimately be an incel and not just some volcel retard.

If women want children they have to endure 9 months of carrying the baby in their womb, and then hours of extremely painful labor in a hospital giving birth. That shit doesn't sound easy to me and I doubt it sounds easy to any woman, but they don't have a fucking choice if they want a family and children. It's just part of being a woman, just like having to approach and face rejection is part of being a man.

Too many teencels here just wanna sit on their ass and have pussy fall from the sky.
Sadly, it's not just the teencels, there are guys in their 20's and 30's on here that have never approached lol. These retards literally think that a woman is supposed to fall out of the sky and land straight on their dick :feelskek:.

No it's because a reasonably attractive woman has many chads at her disposal. So she doesn't care when a random guy tries to hit on her
Depends on what you mean "reasonably". Is she a Stacy? Then it makes sense. High tier Becky? No chance.

Last edited:
should money be factored into this equation? i dont see the point in approaching as both a broke and an ugly man.
I agree that money does play a role, but the problem is that even if a rich ugly man gets a woman, it's inevitable that she'll divorce rape him in a few years and moneymaxx herself, so really, if you're ugly like this, it's best to call it a day, because even if you find a woman through money, she'll try to take advantage of you.

Depends on what you mean "reasonably". Is she a Stacy? Then it makes sense? High tier Becky? No chance.
Do you know what "Instagram" is?. Because it sounds like you don't. Any average looking woman with an Instagram or Tinder account has a line of Chad dick on speed dial. These guys won't just fuck her, they'll take her out on dates and entertain her too.

Last edited:
I agree that money does play a role, but the problem is that even if a rich ugly man gets a woman, it's inevitable that she'll divorce rape him in a few years and moneymaxx herself, so really, if you're ugly like this, it's best to call it a day, because even if you find a woman through money, she'll try to take advantage of you.
Depends on where you live, depends on how you get married (under government law or just a church ceremony), depends on if you even get married at all (you could just bait women with your money and pump and dump), etc.

Depends on where you live, depends on how you get married (under government law or just a church ceremony), depends on if you even get married at all (you could just bait women with your money and pump and dump), etc.
Sounds legit. I guess you could do that.

Sounds legit. I guess you could do that.
A lot of incels (the LDAR type) like to pretend that we have a lot less options than we actually do, so that they can give themselves the excuse to not do the things required to pursue those options.

There is literally nothing stopping any incel from moving to South East Asia, Eastern Europe, etc, and getting married to a woman in a country with favorable laws, structuring their marriage contract so that if she leaves she gets nothing, etc. Or simply moving to those countries to explore sex tourism.

All we have to do is actually spend a decade trying to build some kind of financial success (that's a lot of fucking time, especially for incels who have no social life and a lot of free time on our hands).

Do you know what "Instagram" is?. Because it sounds like you don't. Any average looking woman with an Instagram or Tinder account has a line of Chad dick on speed dial. These guys won't just fuck her, they'll take her out on dates and entertain her too.
There's difference between "Chad wants to have sex with me" and "Chad wants to commit to me". There have been multiple studies that show that single women who are sexually active (hook-ups) are significantly less satisfied in their lives than single women who aren't sexually active (it's the opposite for men obviously). That's because women value commitment more and fundamentally women don't want just a Chad who will hook up with them once a week. They want a Chad willing to commit to them. Chads are, however, Stacy only when it comes to serious long term relationships, which causes average and below average looking women to complain about "not having men willing to commit".

WE
ARE
NOT
THE

SAME

Any man on here saying otherwise sounds as delusional as the 20 year old virgin (incel) guy Kevin Samuels is talking to in this video

Not 6ft tall
Etc, etc, etc

Women have all of these options today and you think they are going to go around giving average and below average men IOI's to approach them????

That's not how this shit works, it's never worked like that. You can't just now make up new rules and now everybody is fucking incel because they refuse to do what 99% of all men have to do (approach).

If Elliot Rodger was a fakecel who never approached women either, many “incels” here think that makes them true incels as well.

A lot of incels (the LDAR type) like to pretend that we have a lot less options than we actually do, so that they can give themselves the excuse to not do the things required to pursue those options.

There is literally nothing stopping any incel from moving to South East Asia, Eastern Europe, etc, and getting married to a woman in a country with favorable laws, structuring their marriage contract so that if she leaves she gets nothing, etc. Or simply moving to those countries to explore sex tourism.

All we have to do is actually spend a decade trying to build some kind of financial success (that's a lot of fucking time, especially for incels who have no social life and a lot of free time on our hands).
I don't know about the situation in SEA, but most Americans have a very warped view of Eastern Europe. As someone who lives in South Eastern Europe and has been to multiple Eastern European countries, their laws are just as feminist as the laws in the West. If you were to move to EE and marry a woman, she could totally divorce rape you. In order to be able to wealthmaxx AND marry a woman AND not have her divorce rape you, you're going to have to move to a Muslim majority country or something, which is fine, but not really my cup of tea. I love music and my dogs.

Omg it doesn't work if you have to try from 1st minute.
How relationships are formed for normies/non-chad?
Man and woman meet each other at work/school/party/friend meetings/training/lectures or even if they often see each other in the same bus.
And then they start to talk and then mutual acceptance is created between them - sometimes it takes a few days, sometimes it takes a few weeks (probably it depends on how attractive man is).
And THEN man must ask the women out. He already knows that she accepts him, he already knows that she wants to meet with him so he ONLY THEN ask her out.
What I mean is: you don't fuking ask a women out of blue, you ask women that are interested in you and WHEN WOMEN LIKES YOU, SHE MAKE IT SO OBVIOUS THAT EVEN MOST RETARDED MAN WILL KNOW.

If you have to ask on a forum if this or that means that woman likes you - it probably doesn't, because women signals are so obvious like: putting her hand on your torso, often from behind when you sit, or she takes extra time when she hugs you "as friend" or she will try to rub her body against yours and if you are still fucking retarded her friends will simply tell you "yooo dude she very very likes you".

And that's the time when you ask a girl out, not fuking cold approaches on the street.

Cold approaches work for chad, not for you.

Therefore I don't agree with OP that not asking out = volcel.
If no woman never showed you that she is interested in you: IT'S OVER.

Last edited:
If Elliot Rodger was a fakecel who never approached women either, many “incels” here think that makes them true incels as well.
I wouldn't say that Elliot Rodger was a fakecel.
1: He was not good looking. The dude had a recessed chin and a very neotenous face.
2: He was not as wealthmaxxed as so many people say. His dad's e-mails were leaked and it was found that during Elliot's last year of life, his Dad was struggling to pay money for his college and BMW and was nearly broke.

if only those dumb whores weren't so hypergamous
True.
"But these subChad men only want sex". No, you dumb bimbo, you could have a meaningful long term relationship, but not with Chad.
WheatWaffles made a great video where he debunked the common phrase of "I may be able to get sex as a woman, but finding men to commit is hard" :feelskek:

Going by the textbook definition of involuntary celibate, hypothetically anyone can be incel (including Chad) under the right conditions.

For instance, if a straight man were to be relocated to a new world where no human of the corresponding sex existed, the straight man would automatically become incel because of this situation.

The real issue is proving that inceldom can actually exist when the person exists within the physical reach of other people who have compatible sexual organs. In this case, it would come down to sociological (and biological) factors, like wealth, status, NT, face, height blah blah blah...

If a male were to exist within the physical reach of other females of the same archetype, the man can only refer to signs that support the proposition they are unable to get pussy. But unless the man could read people's minds, there's no way for them to prove with absolute certainty that inceldom can exist in a place where they have the ability to make any form of physical contact with another female.

The primary factors that are used in favor of the existence of inceldom are face, height, race, social status and wealth. Even then, they are still just signs, its not clear as to whether or not these factors have an ultimate impact on success in sex / dating, as we see there are many males who would class as low-tier (sometimes even subhuman), but still seem to defy the matrix by dating or fucking relatively good-looking women.

Although inceldom is based on the practical condition of being unable to get pussy due to factors beyond the control of the individual, the real issue of inceldom is not about whether or not it actually exists. It's about the difficulties that surround the person's success in receiving sex / dates with women, and how certain factors can positively or negatively impact (but not totally destroy or guarantee) a man's chances of success in the sex / dating game.

Last edited:
There's difference between "Chad wants to have sex with me" and "Chad wants to commit to me".
Obviously, but you are assuming that young women in their prime care about "being in a relationship". Most of them want to fuck around until they "hit the wall" or they feel it approaching around the age of 28.

There have been multiple studies that show that single women who are sexually active (hook-ups) are significantly less satisfied in their lives than single women who aren't sexually active (it's the opposite for men obviously).
Someones personal account of being satisfied doesn't mean anything to me.

If you attached electrodes to the brain of a rich spoiled brat who didn't get some expensive toy for their birthday, and then attached them to some poorfag whose parents could buy him some KFC for his birthday, they'd both probably have equal brain scans showing similar levels of depression.

You see, suffering is relative. I don't give a fuck what level of happiness women report, because I know full well they are enjoying life more than the average man today. It's just that their standards are so high BECAUSE THEIR LIVES ARE THAT MUCH BETTER, and that's why they report being less satisfied despite having it better.

If a teenage boy and a teenage girl both tell you they are suicidal, it's likely true that both of them are, but the teenage girl is suicidal because Chad broke up with her and fucked her best friend and she's "heartbroken", and the teenage boy is suicidal because he's a sexually starved lonely virgin loser that gets bullied.

I don't give a fuck about how sad the teenage girl appears or how genuine her suicidal thoughts are, because the only reason she feels like that is because her standards are unrealistically high, because she has an unrealistically easy life.

SUFFERING IS RELATIVE, SO WOMEN'S SELF REPORTING OF "UNHAPPINESS" DOESN'T MATTER.

I don't want to hear about the millionaire complaining about not being able to afford a mega mansion, and I won't use their reported unhappiness as "proof" of their suffering.

It's the same thing for the average woman. They aren't fucking suffering, they aren't "REALLY" unhappy despite what they may genuinely feel (neurologically), they just have unrealistic standards, so normal levels of satisfaction and life problems are too much for them.

Last edited:
I've approached and have gotten abuse for it from foids, like they were offended at me thinking I'd have a chance.

Women approach if they’re interested. And even when they do approach and start the conversation with complimenting your looks, all it takes is being socially awkward/ shy to ruin that attraction.

Also lol at “just approach bro”
Approach where? Please tell me you’re not talking about approaching random whores in a Starbucks and using the latest quirky PUA line you learned the night before?
You need friends, you need to go out places, you need social proof.
Approaching women in parks, cafes, grocery stores etc is top-tier autism. Good luck doing that as someone who hasn’t managed to get laid before lol

Last edited:
Dude yesterday I was normielarping with my colleagues for lunch , my boss is the same age as me and is a tall white Chad (he’s in the top 20% easily)

When he started talking about his girlfriend , how she didn’t like their new vacation destination,there was no AC and other banalities

In my head , I was like it’s over I could never support a woman living with me complaining, always pleasing her , keeping her entertained would stress the fuck outta me.

If you were to move to EE and marry a woman, she could totally divorce rape you. In order to be able to wealthmaxx AND marry a woman AND not have her divorce rape you
Depends on the laws of the country and how you structure your marriage contract (or prenup).

The divorce rate in Romania for example is 22%. I've heard about the culture there, there's still some aspect of shaming women for being a single mother, for being a slut, etc. It's still somewhat traditional.

Dude yesterday I was normielarping with my colleagues for lunch , my boss is the same age as me and is a tall white Chad (he’s in the top 20% easily)

When he started talking about his girlfriend , how she didn’t like their new vacation destination,there was no AC and other banalities

In my head , I was like it’s over I could never support a woman living with me complaining, always pleasing her , keeping her entertained would stress the fuck outta me.
In my case it's more like I wouldn't be able to keep myself from being so annoyed that I'd slap the fuck out of her :feelskek:.

Obviously, but you are assuming that young women in their prime care about "being in a relationship". Most of them want to fuck around until they "hit the wall" or they feel it approaching around the age of 28.
The wall doesn't exist fot women. Every women, whether she's 18 or 38 is Chad only.
Someones personal account of being satisfied doesn't mean anything to me.

If you attached electrodes to the brain of a rich spoiled brat who didn't get some expensive toy for their birthday, and then attached them to some poorfag whose parents could buy him some KFC for his birthday, they'd both probably have equal brain scans showing similar levels of depression.

You see, suffering is relative. I don't give a fuck what level of happiness women report, because I know full well they are enjoying life more than the average man today. It's just that their standards are so high BECAUSE THEIR LIVES ARE THAT MUCH BETTER, and that's why they report being less satisfied despite having it better.

If a teenage boy and a teenage girl both tell you they are suicidal, it's likely true that both of them are, but the teenage girl is suicidal because Chad broke up with her and fucked her best friend and she's "heartbroken", and the teenage boy is suicidal because he's a sexually starved lonely virgin loser that gets bullied.

I don't give a fuck about how sad the teenage girl appears or how genuine her suicidal thoughts are, because the only reason she feels like that is because her standards are unrealistic high because she has an unrealistically easy life.

SUFFERING IS RELATIVE, SO WOMEN'S SELF REPORTING OF "UNHAPPINESS" DOESN'T MATTER.

I don't want to hear about the millionaire complaining about not being able to afford a mega mansion, and I won't use their reported unhappiness as "proof" of their suffering.

It's the same thing for the average woman. They aren't fucking suffering, they aren't "REALLY" unhappy despite what they may genuinely feel (neurologically), they just have unrealistic standards, so normal levels of satisfaction and life problems are too much for them.
True. Women aren't suffering in life. If you're an ugly woman you got life handed to you on a bronze plate instead of a golden plate that Stacies get. Boo-hoo I don't care.
But you still can't deny the fact that women ultimately want a rich Chad who will commit to them and that Chads being Stacy only for long term relationships doesn't make a difference.

WE
ARE
NOT
THE

SAME

Not 6ft tall
Etc, etc, etc

cold approaching random women who you know will reject you is just simping. You’re elevating some average whore’s ego whose standards will likely get higher after that.

Depends on the laws of the country and how you structure your marriage contract (or prenup).

The divorce rate in Romania for example is 22%. I've heard about the culture there, there's still some aspect of shaming women for being a single mother, for being a slut, etc. It's still somewhat traditional.
I don't know about that. I went to Bucharest a few weeks ago and I've never seen more stripclubs and ads with women dressed in promiscuous clothes in a city before. Seriously. Plus, Romanian women are some of the ugliest White women on Earth. Zero curves, they all looked like tall 10 year old boys with long hair:feelsUgh::feelswhat:
@sub human Don't go escortmaxxing in Romania.

I don't give a fuck about how sad the teenage girl appears or how genuine her suicidal thoughts are, because the only reason she feels like that is because her standards are unrealistic high because she has an unrealistically easy life.

It's the same thing for the average woman. They aren't fucking suffering, they aren't "REALLY" unhappy despite what they may genuinely feel (neurologically), they just have unrealistic standards, so normal levels of satisfaction and life problems are too much for them

The first time I've heard someone else say this. For years I've wondered how the religious justify their fantasy of a universal hell despite the relativity of suffering, because I dont think a universal hell would have its intended effect on all of the people inside it when they dont share the exact same interests or preferences.

I don't know about that. I went to Bucharest a few weeks ago and I've never seen more stripclubs and ads with women dressed in promiscuous clothes in a city before. Seriously. Plus, Romanian women are some of the ugliest White women on Earth. Zero curves, they all looked like tall 10 year old boys with long hair:feelsUgh::feelswhat:
Where the fuck do you guys get these high ass standards when you are losers that no women like?, seriously?

That "10 year old boy with long hair" look is literally what a lot of highly paid super models in the US have. So I guess now fucking super models are beneath incels, right?

I don't even have a thing for white women, my preference is Asian, but I don't have ridiculous standards like this, I can still clearly see when any race or body type of woman is still attractive enough to date and marry.

I swear some of you guys have to be trolls, there's no way you are a self aware human being that thinks like this.

I've never approached foids IRL, but I'm ugly and not tall. Am I still a volcel in my case?

I've never approached foids IRL, but I'm ugly and not tall. Am I still a volcel in my case?
If you can read english you know the answer is YES.

1. None of us can see how "ugly" you are and based on the pics I've had sent to me for ratings, most guys on here can't rate for shit and over-exaggerate their ugliness for the sake of memeing and fitting in.

2. "Not tall" is also vague, because you could be 5'10", which is a very good height for attracting women, as you can very easily larp as 6ft by wearing shoes. Also stats show that women don't really reject 5'10" men all that much.

Where the fuck do you guys get these high ass standards when you are losers that no women like?, seriously?
No point in having low standards when you're an incel. Given the fact that ugly women reject you anyway, why not be Stacysexual?
That "10 year old boy with long hair" look is literally what a lot of highly paid super models in the US have. So I guess now fucking super models are beneath incels right?
Yes. It's disgusting. Liking these "women" is a GayPedocel trait.
I don't even have a thing for white women, my preference is Asian, but I don't have ridiculous standards like this, I can still clearly see when any race or body type of woman is still attractive enough to date and marry.
Too skinny and too short.
I swear some of you guys have to be trolls, there's no way you are a self aware human being that thinks like this.
What do you mean by self aware? You're talking to someone who finished school with average of 18.6/20 with barely any studying and is Stacy only.

Last edited:
while the wall isn't exactly what a MGTOW man revenge fantasizes about, it does indeed exist. it's just a barrier that prevents old women from being able to get men above their looksmatch to cohabitate with them long-term. they could still have hookups with chadlites but pretty much only betabuxxes would be willing to settle with them which could be brutal for a woman who's ego was built around the fact that most men would kill to live with them.
Oh, absolutely. Old age makes women unable to even have hookups with Chads, but that still doesn't stop them from wanting a Prince Charming on their lap :feelskek:

depends on how ugly u r. some guys are so horrifyingly ugly they'd be low IQ to even develop the audacity to approach.
I only remember approaching 2 girls in High School and my friends asking 2 girls out for me, am I volcel?

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN
It's called resisting humiliation. Every man should do this, regardless of their inceldom or lack thereof. (or you know, I'm just trolling with the whole Stacysexuality)

Last edited:
What kinda fucking models practise PUA autism? :lul::lul:
No, she doesn’t. Very few women do. Chads are extremely rare. Most women fuck and date normies.
Said someone that has never tried Tinder. Go make a profile as a foid. Most profiles will be incels with dirty mirror selfies and normies. You might find a Chadlite every 100 swipes.
The wall doesn't exist fot women. Every women, whether she's 18 or 38 is Chad only.
Basement dweller cope

The wall does exist, it's about not being able to get relationships, it isn't about not being able to get sex

How the fuck can you literally just say all of this:
There's difference between "Chad wants to have sex with me" and "Chad wants to commit to me". There have been multiple studies that show that single women who are sexually active (hook-ups) are significantly less satisfied in their lives than single women who aren't sexually active (it's the opposite for men obviously). That's because women value commitment more and fundamentally women don't want just a Chad who will hook up with them once a week. They want a Chad willing to commit to them. Chads are, however, Stacy only when it comes to serious long term relationships, which causes average and below average looking women to complain about "not having men willing to commit".
And then not understand what the wall is about?

You literally just described what the wall is for women.

WE
ARE
NOT
THE

SAME

Not 6ft tall
Etc, etc, etc

C741

do u mean becoming stacysexual when it comes to ur taste in escortmaxxing and sugar daddymaxxing or when it comes to legitimate attempts to ascend?
Escortmaxxing and sugar daddymaxxing, although I'm never doing either of them. It's more like a dream. Definitely not when it comes to trying to actually ascend.