Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] An EGO is a person's GREATEST WEAKNESS

yes im a filthy currymuncher subhuman if that makes u feel any better.

I'm sorry that's brutal. Personally I think curries outrank rice.

society is just a COLLECTIVE of human beings performing INDIVIDUAL ACTIONS in order to create civilization
This certainly describes our socially alienated environment, but it is neither natural nor adaptive.

Gemeinsam einsam, or the state of being "together alone," is a consequence of economic over-specialization and over-civilization, which deracinates and effeminizes the people and leads to decadence on a collective level and depression on an individual level.

So while you have a point about life being ultimately based upon survival, the conditions of our modern environment are so detached from our evolutionary origins that to interpret the psychological power process as acquiring currency and achieving the socially suggested, bourgeois standards of success is severely misguided, and actually just exacerbates unhappiness and discontent in the end.

Tbh to acknowledge that life is ultimately about survival while also striving for success is oxymoronic, because a life of survival is synonymous with a life of sustenance, which is the polar opposite of a life of striving for success (which goes beyond mere survival and has egoistic concerns at its center, or rather "superegotistic" concerns, as the type of antisocial, liberal-capitalism you espouse is frankly the cultural hegemony).

Last edited:
I grew up in a financially stable family. My parents have always been hard workers and ensured that the PHYSICAL needs (shelter, clothing, food, education etc.) of my sister and myself were fulfilled. I enjoyed living in a comfortable house, wearing nice clothes, eating delicious food, going to a private school etc.

My parents’ criteria for success wasn’t as simple as “be rich/wealthy”. For them, success meant to be a person who holds “prestige”, “honour”, “pride” etc. which they associated with white-collar occupations (doctors, lawyers, engineers etc.). I basically studied for the purpose of having a “respectable” job in order to have a good “reputation” (amongst my ethnic community, relatives, family friends etc.) more so than for the purpose of survival and living in physical comfort.

Due to having the luxury of parents ensuring that my PHYSICAL NEEDS were taken care of, I never had to worry about ensuring that I had a roof over my head, putting food on the table, putting clothes on my back etc. hence I took survival “for granted”. Not having to worry about survival, my ONLY LIFE-GOAL was MENTAL SATISFACTION.

I used to be an EGOIST who only cared about being “liked”, “accepted,” “popular” etc. and the more I got bullied and socially outcasted due to my poor looks and autism, the more fervently I chased after such goals. After graduating from high school with ZERO friends and no sexual experiences whatsoever, being the bluepilled version of myself that I used to be at the time, I approached university with an optimistic mindset, hoping and believing that I could just “personality-maxx” (become social, extrovertive, confident etc.) and I’d attain social/sexual success.

So when I inevitably failed to become mentally satisfied in adulthood as a result having to deal with a repeat of the experiences of my youth, I felt like there was no other purpose for me to continue living as MENTAL FULFILLMENT was my ONLY “GOAL” IN LIFE, a goal I had failed to achieve.

But instead of suicide I took the more cowardly approach of rotting away in a room while being a burden on my family who sustained my survival, as they had always done before.

Then one day my parents threatened to kick me out, and that’s when I was brought back to reality. When faced with the prospect of dying on the streets, I realised the artificial nature of having an EGO and chasing MENTAL SATISFACTION. All my life I was chasing after virtual concepts (love, happiness, validation …), that I missed the most blatant and obvious truth right in front of my face: that the ultimate goal of life is TO SURVIVE. Everything else (being “liked” or “accepted”, honour, righteousness, morality etc.) is ARTIFICIAL.

I looked at the world from an outside-looking in perspective, I projected my consciousness out of my body and look at the world from the sky, FROM ABOVE, and came to the following realization: society is just a COLLECTIVE of human beings performing INDIVIDUAL ACTIONS in order to create civilization:

Government CREATING laws and CONTROLLING the economy

Military DEFENDING and PROTECTING the nation.

Police ENFORCING laws

Construction Workers BUILDING Cities

Doctors TREATING Patients

Etc.

And as reward for playing their unique “ROLE”, each person gets to acquire MATERIAL RESOURCES (shelter, food, water, clothing, electricity etc.). to satisfy their PHYSICAL NEEDS, for SURVIVAL.

Life is a GAME OF SURVIVAL.

There is no difference between the behaviour of human beings and that of a lion which performs the ACTION of “hunting” in order to acquire RESOURCES (food- meat), or that of a deer which performs the ACTION of “foraging” in order to acquire RESOURCES (food- nuts/berries). At the end of the day, we human beings are still biological creatures who exist to satisfy our PHYSICAL NEEDS just like any other species, IN ORDER TO SURVIVE. Your EMOTIONS don’t matter to anyone but yourself, the world doesn’t care whether you’re “happy” or “depressed”, all that people care about is what you DO and NOT DO.

When you are working at your job, whether you are angry, happy, sad or any combination of a myriad of different emotions has literally no effect on your salary, your salary is dependant on you completing certain tasks and performing ACTIONS. Your EMOTIONS don’t mean shit to your employer. And likewise, if you need a certain task done (electrical/plumbing work in your home, for example), you pay someone who has expertise in that field to fix the electrical circuit or to repair pipes. All you require is certain ACTIONS to be completed, the EMOTIONS experienced by the electrician/plumber don’t mean shit to you.

Ultimately, REALITY IS SHAPED BY ACTIONS. EMOTIONS ARE VIRTUAL!

When a mother raises, nurtures and cares for her offspring, we label those actions as “love”. When someone harms or kills another person, we label that action as “Hate”. But what’s REAL is the ACTION, the EMOTION is just the VIRTUAL “label”. Likewise, when the outcome of an action is positive, we label it as “good” or “right” and when the outcome of an action is negative, we label it as “bad” or “wrong”. But only the OUTCOME OF ACTIONS are REAL, MORALS are just the VIRTUAL “label”.

All that exists in the real world is ACTIONS and OUTCOMES of ACTIONS for which we have created VIRTUAL CONCEPTS (EMOTIONS and MORALITY, respectively) to COMPLICATE a SIMPLE REALITY.

I believe being EMOTIONAL and upholding MORALITY, are indicators of being an EGOIST.

MORALITY:

Those who uphold morality believe that by living their life in accordance to certain principles, that they are “better” than others by virtue of simply following an arbitrary set of beliefs which they themselves have deemed as being that of a “higher standard”. People who are moral will often perform ACTIONS which have an OBJECTIVE REAL-LIFE COST to their well-being, just because of their SUBJECTIVE PERCEPTION of that action as being “good” or “right”, whilst at the same time they will refrain from performing ACTIONS which have an OBJECTIVE REAL LIFE BENEFIT, just because they SUBJECTIVELY PERCEIVE such ACTIONS as being “wrong” or “bad”.

EMOTIONS:

Being rich/wealthy is the ultimate goal of every biological creature, the more resources you have, the more comfortable your life. And everything in life is based on this COMPETITION FOR RESOURCES.

I’ll never understand why rich and wealthy people commit suicide (other than if they went bankrupt). Chester Bennington (Linkin Park), Robin Williams, Avicii (just to name a few) are exhibit A of what I am talking about.

They had the money for living in the most luxurious of homes, driving the most classy cars, wearing clothing of the most expensive and reputed “brands”, eating at the finest restaurants in the world, travelling FIRST-CLASS or on PRIVATE JETS. Yet the only reason they killed themselves is because they were FOOLED into believing that there was more to the world than SURVIVAL and PHYSICAL ENJOYMENT! They were EGO-driven, so they thought of themselves as “beings” who are above animals, beings who are “superior” to animals of other species just by virtue of being ‘human’, and that humans must have a “higher purpose” to achieve in life beyond mere SURVIVAL and PHYSICAL ENJOYMENT, hence they were seeking MENTAL FULFILLMENT by pursuing EMOTIONS of “happiness”,“love”, “validation” etc. So upon inevitable failure in attaining VIRTUAL REWARDS, none of which ACTUALLY EXIST in the ‘REAL WORLD,’ they saw no point in living and decided to prematurely end their own lives.

The children dying of starvation in Africa, India and other third-world countries would literally KILL to live the life that some people are throwing away. When you are starving, all you can think about is alleviating the pain which results from having an empty stomach. You dont care about having friends, being popular, getting validation, being loved, being happy etc. Only those who are FACED WITH DEATH will understand the TRUE MEANING OF LIFE.

This is why i believe SUICIDE IS A PRIVILEGE OF THE "UPPER CLASS". The people who are struggling to survive dont have the luxury of chasing after MENTAL FULFILLMENT, because they are too busy chasing PHYSICAL FULFILLMENT, IN ORDER TO SURVIVE

EMOTIONS
are a weakness, because it causes them to be vulnerable to manipulation, a strategy which works on the basis of using a person’s emotions to hold them at ransom, it involves using a person’s emotions as leverage to convince and/or coerce them to perform/not perform certain ACTIONS, almost like a form of MIND CONTROL. NEETdom is a phenomenon which is a prime example of this, human beings have used their Words and Actions to influence the emotions of these weak-minded individuals (NEETs), causing them to feel “depressed” and become lost in this FAKE WORLD of EMOTIONS so that they don’t perform any ACTIONS in the REAL WORLD!

Being emotionless is a person’s greatest strength, even more so than intelligence itself, because INTELLIGENCE IS WORTH NOTHING IF YOU ARE A “SLAVE” TO YOUR "EMOTIONS", leaving yourself prone to being controlled by others to the extent that you no longer have autonomy over your own ACTIONS.

Once i realised the weakness of having emotions, i killed my emotions completely. Being emotionally dead is the greatest advantage a person can have. I dont care if you think im a psychopath.

From what I have observed in life, the less emotional a person is, the more successful they are (financially and socially). Look at some of the most powerful people in society. Whether it’s presidents, prime ministers, government officials, army generals, politicians, CEOs of billion-dollar corporations etc. many of these positions are occupied by individuals who are emotionless (cannot feel any emotions, a trait typical of psychopaths).

Upon analysis, I understand why this is the case. Emotional people are usually the “victims” of manipulation whereas emotionless individuals are the PERPETRATORS (of manipulation). That’s why psychopaths are often “master manipulators!” Emotionless people will always be more successful at the end of the day because they don’t “think” or “feel”, they just ACT. People who can feel emotions will always be EMOTIONAL, people who can't feel any emotion whatsoever will be PRACTICAL.

After becoming blackpilled, I stopped chasing after the illusory concepts of “love”, “happiness”, “validation” etc. because none of that shit is real!

I’m no longer chasing after “LOVE, I’m pursuing SEX

I'm no longer chasing STATUS, I'm pursuing MONEY

I’m no longer chasing after “FRIENDS", "VALIDATION" etc. I’m pursuing RESOURCES

I’m no longer chasing after "HAPPINESS", I’m pursuing PHYSICAL ENJOYMENT

I’m no longer playing the game of trying to improve and utilize VIRTUAL characteristics (confidence, personality, game) and chasing after EMOTIONAL FULFILLMENT (love, happiness, validation) to satisfy the wants/needs of my EGO,

I’m playing the game of acquiring MATERIAL resources through ACTIONS in the REAL world to satisfy the PHYSICAL wants/needs of my BODY.

Note: This thread was inspired by @BlkPillPres
@IncelKing sorry dude but having recognition, respect, friends etc is quite vital to a persons mental health. And don't discard mental health as though it's not important. I wish I could be this emotionless psycho who could be successful. But we are naturally cucked and need emotions.

Attachments

• hon-1-1024x539.jpg
    hon-1-1024x539.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 3
This certainly describes our socially alienated environment, but it is neither natural nor adaptive.

Gemeinsam einsam, or the state of being "together alone," is a consequence of economic over-specialization and over-civilization, which deracinates and effeminizes the people and leads to decadence on a collective level and depression on an individual level.

So while you have a point about life being ultimately based upon survival, the conditions of our modern environment are so detached from our evolutionary origins that to interpret the psychological power process as acquiring currency and achieving the socially suggested, bourgeois standards of success is severely misguided, and actually just exacerbates unhappiness and discontent in the end.

Tbh to acknowledge that life is ultimately about survival while also striving for success is oxymoronic, because a life of survival is synonymous with a life of sustenance, which is the polar opposite of a life of striving for success (which goes beyond mere survival and has egoistic concerns at its center, or rather "superegotistic" concerns, as the type of antisocial, liberal-capitalism you espouse is frankly the cultural hegemony).
We need to quench our egoistic needs too I guess.

Lots of cope itt. Incelking and BlackPillPress have disappointed me.

Sigmas me

You are correct that this is a viable path for an incel

You have to know the blackpill while still playing the womens’ game. That is how you can possibly achieve a wife you love and who loves you. But in 2022 most women are cucked. So essentially the only way to get an emotional bond is to fully be vulnerable to a woman and if she accepts you then you may experience true love. It will not last due to the nature of social media and foid nature but you will experience it at least.

You are trying to play a game that cannot be won no matter what you do. Best you can do is succeed in a career and make allies along the way. Manifest power in one aspect you can control. That’s it