Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] An EGO is a person's GREATEST WEAKNESS

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
I grew up in a financially stable family. My parents have always been hard workers and ensured that the PHYSICAL needs (shelter, clothing, food, education etc.) of my sister and myself were fulfilled. I enjoyed living in a comfortable house, wearing nice clothes, eating delicious food, going to a private school etc.

My parents’ criteria for success wasn’t as simple as “be rich/wealthy”. For them, success meant to be a person who holds “prestige”, “honour”, “pride” etc. which they associated with white-collar occupations (doctors, lawyers, engineers etc.). I basically studied for the purpose of having a “respectable” job in order to have a good “reputation” (amongst my ethnic community, relatives, family friends etc.) more so than for the purpose of survival and living in physical comfort.

Due to having the luxury of parents ensuring that my PHYSICAL NEEDS were taken care of, I never had to worry about ensuring that I had a roof over my head, putting food on the table, putting clothes on my back etc. hence I took survival “for granted”. Not having to worry about survival, my ONLY LIFE-GOAL was MENTAL SATISFACTION.

I used to be an EGOIST who only cared about being “liked”, “accepted,” “popular” etc. and the more I got bullied and socially outcasted due to my poor looks and autism, the more fervently I chased after such goals. After graduating from high school with ZERO friends and no sexual experiences whatsoever, being the bluepilled version of myself that I used to be at the time, I approached university with an optimistic mindset, hoping and believing that I could just “personality-maxx” (become social, extrovertive, confident etc.) and I’d attain social/sexual success.

So when I inevitably failed to become mentally satisfied in adulthood as a result having to deal with a repeat of the experiences of my youth, I felt like there was no other purpose for me to continue living as MENTAL FULFILLMENT was my ONLY “GOAL” IN LIFE, a goal I had failed to achieve.

But instead of suicide I took the more cowardly approach of rotting away in a room while being a burden on my family who sustained my survival, as they had always done before.

Then one day my parents threatened to kick me out, and that’s when I was brought back to reality. When faced with the prospect of dying on the streets, I realised the artificial nature of having an EGO and chasing MENTAL SATISFACTION. All my life I was chasing after virtual concepts (love, happiness, validation …), that I missed the most blatant and obvious truth right in front of my face: that the ultimate goal of life is TO SURVIVE. Everything else (being “liked” or “accepted”, honour, righteousness, morality etc.) is ARTIFICIAL.

I looked at the world from an outside-looking in perspective, I projected my consciousness out of my body and look at the world from the sky, FROM ABOVE, and came to the following realization: society is just a COLLECTIVE of human beings performing INDIVIDUAL ACTIONS in order to create civilization:

Government CREATING laws and CONTROLLING the economy

Military DEFENDING and PROTECTING the nation.

Police ENFORCING laws

Construction Workers BUILDING Cities

Doctors TREATING Patients

Etc.

And as reward for playing their unique “ROLE”, each person gets to acquire MATERIAL RESOURCES (shelter, food, water, clothing, electricity etc.). to satisfy their PHYSICAL NEEDS, for SURVIVAL.

Life is a GAME OF SURVIVAL.

There is no difference between the behaviour of human beings and that of a lion which performs the ACTION of “hunting” in order to acquire RESOURCES (food- meat), or that of a deer which performs the ACTION of “foraging” in order to acquire RESOURCES (food- nuts/berries). At the end of the day, we human beings are still biological creatures who exist to satisfy our PHYSICAL NEEDS just like any other species, IN ORDER TO SURVIVE. Your EMOTIONS don’t matter to anyone but yourself, the world doesn’t care whether you’re “happy” or “depressed”, all that people care about is what you DO and NOT DO.

When you are working at your job, whether you are angry, happy, sad or any combination of a myriad of different emotions has literally no effect on your salary, your salary is dependant on you completing certain tasks and performing ACTIONS. Your EMOTIONS don’t mean shit to your employer. And likewise, if you need a certain task done (electrical/plumbing work in your home, for example), you pay someone who has expertise in that field to fix the electrical circuit or to repair pipes. All you require is certain ACTIONS to be completed, the EMOTIONS experienced by the electrician/plumber don’t mean shit to you.

Ultimately, REALITY IS SHAPED BY ACTIONS. EMOTIONS ARE VIRTUAL!

When a mother raises, nurtures and cares for her offspring, we label those actions as “love”. When someone harms or kills another person, we label that action as “Hate”. But what’s REAL is the ACTION, the EMOTION is just the VIRTUAL “label”. Likewise, when the outcome of an action is positive, we label it as “good” or “right” and when the outcome of an action is negative, we label it as “bad” or “wrong”. But only the OUTCOME OF ACTIONS are REAL, MORALS are just the VIRTUAL “label”.

All that exists in the real world is ACTIONS and OUTCOMES of ACTIONS for which we have created VIRTUAL CONCEPTS (EMOTIONS and MORALITY, respectively) to COMPLICATE a SIMPLE REALITY.

I believe being EMOTIONAL and upholding MORALITY, are indicators of being an EGOIST.

MORALITY:

Those who uphold morality believe that by living their life in accordance to certain principles, that they are “better” than others by virtue of simply following an arbitrary set of beliefs which they themselves have deemed as being that of a “higher standard”. People who are moral will often perform ACTIONS which have an OBJECTIVE REAL-LIFE COST to their well-being, just because of their SUBJECTIVE PERCEPTION of that action as being “good” or “right”, whilst at the same time they will refrain from performing ACTIONS which have an OBJECTIVE REAL LIFE BENEFIT, just because they SUBJECTIVELY PERCEIVE such ACTIONS as being “wrong” or “bad”.

EMOTIONS:

Being rich/wealthy is the ultimate goal of every biological creature, the more resources you have, the more comfortable your life. And everything in life is based on this COMPETITION FOR RESOURCES.

I’ll never understand why rich and wealthy people commit suicide (other than if they went bankrupt). Chester Bennington (Linkin Park), Robin Williams, Avicii (just to name a few) are exhibit A of what I am talking about.

They had the money for living in the most luxurious of homes, driving the most classy cars, wearing clothing of the most expensive and reputed “brands”, eating at the finest restaurants in the world, travelling FIRST-CLASS or on PRIVATE JETS. Yet the only reason they killed themselves is because they were FOOLED into believing that there was more to the world than SURVIVAL and PHYSICAL ENJOYMENT! They were EGO-driven, so they thought of themselves as “beings” who are above animals, beings who are “superior” to animals of other species just by virtue of being ‘human’, and that humans must have a “higher purpose” to achieve in life beyond mere SURVIVAL and PHYSICAL ENJOYMENT, hence they were seeking MENTAL FULFILLMENT by pursuing EMOTIONS of “happiness”,“love”, “validation” etc. So upon inevitable failure in attaining VIRTUAL REWARDS, none of which ACTUALLY EXIST in the ‘REAL WORLD,’ they saw no point in living and decided to prematurely end their own lives.

The children dying of starvation in Africa, India and other third-world countries would literally KILL to live the life that some people are throwing away. When you are starving, all you can think about is alleviating the pain which results from having an empty stomach. You dont care about having friends, being popular, getting validation, being loved, being happy etc. Only those who are FACED WITH DEATH will understand the TRUE MEANING OF LIFE.

This is why i believe SUICIDE IS A PRIVILEGE OF THE "UPPER CLASS". The people who are struggling to survive dont have the luxury of chasing after MENTAL FULFILLMENT, because they are too busy chasing PHYSICAL FULFILLMENT, IN ORDER TO SURVIVE

EMOTIONS
are a weakness, because it causes them to be vulnerable to manipulation, a strategy which works on the basis of using a person’s emotions to hold them at ransom, it involves using a person’s emotions as leverage to convince and/or coerce them to perform/not perform certain ACTIONS, almost like a form of MIND CONTROL. NEETdom is a phenomenon which is a prime example of this, human beings have used their Words and Actions to influence the emotions of these weak-minded individuals (NEETs), causing them to feel “depressed” and become lost in this FAKE WORLD of EMOTIONS so that they don’t perform any ACTIONS in the REAL WORLD!

Being emotionless is a person’s greatest strength, even more so than intelligence itself, because INTELLIGENCE IS WORTH NOTHING IF YOU ARE A “SLAVE” TO YOUR "EMOTIONS", leaving yourself prone to being controlled by others to the extent that you no longer have autonomy over your own ACTIONS.

Once i realised the weakness of having emotions, i killed my emotions completely. Being emotionally dead is the greatest advantage a person can have. I dont care if you think im a psychopath.

From what I have observed in life, the less emotional a person is, the more successful they are (financially and socially). Look at some of the most powerful people in society. Whether it’s presidents, prime ministers, government officials, army generals, politicians, CEOs of billion-dollar corporations etc. many of these positions are occupied by individuals who are emotionless (cannot feel any emotions, a trait typical of psychopaths).

Upon analysis, I understand why this is the case. Emotional people are usually the “victims” of manipulation whereas emotionless individuals are the PERPETRATORS (of manipulation). That’s why psychopaths are often “master manipulators!” Emotionless people will always be more successful at the end of the day because they don’t “think” or “feel”, they just ACT. People who can feel emotions will always be EMOTIONAL, people who can't feel any emotion whatsoever will be PRACTICAL.

After becoming blackpilled, I stopped chasing after the illusory concepts of “love”, “happiness”, “validation” etc. because none of that shit is real!

I’m no longer chasing after “LOVE, I’m pursuing SEX

I'm no longer chasing STATUS, I'm pursuing MONEY

I’m no longer chasing after “FRIENDS", "VALIDATION" etc. I’m pursuing RESOURCES

I’m no longer chasing after "HAPPINESS", I’m pursuing PHYSICAL ENJOYMENT

I’m no longer playing the game of trying to improve and utilize VIRTUAL characteristics (confidence, personality, game) and chasing after EMOTIONAL FULFILLMENT (love, happiness, validation) to satisfy the wants/needs of my EGO,

I’m playing the game of acquiring MATERIAL resources through ACTIONS in the REAL world to satisfy the PHYSICAL wants/needs of my BODY.

Note: This thread was inspired by @BlkPillPres

Last edited:
tenor.gif

No. Exact opposite. Your ego is your best friend. You butcher egoism in this sense.

Egoism is not the sense of wanting to fit in, to be accepted and popular. Infact, it is the direct opposite of that. It is going and doing what you want because it pleases your ego regardless of the "spook" we know as a state. I believe you said "egoist" yet you meant something else, because egoism is an actual ideology I personally subscribe to.

Morality is the exact opposite of egoism, in the sense that morality, society itself, and anything else is a ghost of the mind, a spook if you would. Get rid of these and you will be a true egoist.

Basically, you are conflating what an "egoist" is. I do not believe you understand that anarcho egoism is an actual ideology, and you are just using the term for no reason. Maybe you meant hedonist, but even then you would still be wrong.

Seeing this thread and you using "egoist" is like seeing some normie talk about inceldom jfl. You cannot be more wrong.

Read Max stirners "The ego and its own" or "the unique and its property". I agree with that but I believe women are not human and as such cannot have egos, and are here for males amusement and pleasure to fill their egos, much like how pigs do not have egos.

Last edited:
No. Exact opposite. Your ego is your best friend

So your best friend in your case is a sadist?

I grew up in a financially stable family. My parents have always been hard workers and ensured that the PHYSICAL needs (shelter, clothing, food, education etc.) of my sister and myself were fulfilled. I enjoyed living in a comfortable house, wearing nice clothes, eating delicious food, going to a private school etc.

My parents’ criteria for success wasn’t as simple as “be rich/wealthy”. For them, success meant to be a person who holds “prestige”, “honour”, “pride” etc. which they associated with white-collar occupations (doctors, lawyers, engineers etc.). I basically studied for the purpose of having a “respectable” job in order to have a good “reputation” (amongst my ethnic community, relatives, family friends etc.) more so than for the purpose of survival and living in physical comfort.

Due to having the luxury of parents ensuring that my PHYSICAL NEEDS were taken care of, I never had to worry about ensuring that I had a roof over my head, putting food on the table, putting clothes on my back etc. hence I took survival “for granted”. Not having to worry about survival, my ONLY LIFE-GOAL was MENTAL SATISFACTION.

I used to be an EGOIST who only cared about being “liked”, “accepted,” “popular” etc. and the more I got bullied and socially outcasted due to my poor looks and autism, the more fervently I chased after such goals. After graduating from high school with ZERO friends and no sexual experiences whatsoever, being the bluepilled version of myself that I used to be at the time, I approached university with an optimistic mindset, hoping and believing that I could just “personality-maxx” (become social, extrovertive, confident etc.) and I’d attain social/sexual success.

So when I inevitably failed to become mentally satisfied in adulthood as a result having to deal with a repeat of the experiences of my youth, I felt like there was no other purpose for me to continue living as MENTAL FULFILLMENT was my ONLY “GOAL” IN LIFE, a goal I had failed to achieve.

But instead of suicide I took the more cowardly approach of rotting away in a room while being a burden on my family who sustained my survival, as they had always done before.

Then one day my parents threatened to kick me out, and that’s when I was brought back to reality. When faced with the prospect of dying on the streets, I realised the artificial nature of having an EGO and chasing MENTAL SATISFACTION. All my life I was chasing after virtual concepts (love, happiness, validation …), that I missed the most blatant and obvious truth right in front of my face: that the ultimate goal of life is TO SURVIVE. Everything else (being “liked” or “accepted”, honour, righteousness, morality etc.) is ARTIFICIAL.

I looked at the world from an outside-looking in perspective, I projected my consciousness out of my body and look at the world from the sky, FROM ABOVE, and came to the following realization: society is just a COLLECTIVE of human beings performing INDIVIDUAL ACTIONS in order to create civilization:

Police ENFORCING laws

Etc.

And as reward for playing their unique “ROLE”, each person gets to acquire MATERIAL RESOURCES (shelter, food, water, clothing, electricity etc.). to satisfy their PHYSICAL NEEDS, for SURVIVAL.

There is no difference between the behaviour of human beings and that of a lion which performs the ACTION of “hunting” in order to acquire RESOURCES (food- meat), or that of a deer which performs the ACTION of “foraging” in order to acquire RESOURCES (food- nuts/berries). At the end of the day, we human beings are still biological creatures who exist to satisfy our PHYSICAL NEEDS just like any other species, IN ORDER TO SURVIVE. Your EMOTIONS don’t matter to anyone but yourself, the world doesn’t care whether you’re “happy” or “depressed”, all that people care about is what you DO and NOT DO.

When you are working at your job, whether you are angry, happy, sad or any combination of a myriad of different emotions has literally no effect on your salary, your salary is dependant on you completing certain tasks and performing ACTIONS. Your EMOTIONS don’t mean shit to your employer. And likewise, if you need a certain task done (electrical/plumbing work in your home, for example), you pay someone who has expertise in that field to fix the electrical circuit or to repair pipes. All you require is certain ACTIONS to be completed, the EMOTIONS experienced by the electrician/plumber don’t mean shit to you.

When a mother raises, nurtures and cares for her offspring, we label those actions as “love”. When someone harms or kills another person, we label that action as “Hate”. But what’s REAL is the ACTION, the EMOTION is just the VIRTUAL “label”. Likewise, when the outcome of an action is positive, we label it as “good” or “right” and when the outcome of an action is negative, we label it as “bad” or “wrong”. But only the OUTCOME OF ACTIONS are REAL, MORALS are just the VIRTUAL “label”.

All that exists in the real world is ACTIONS and OUTCOMES of ACTIONS for which we have created VIRTUAL CONCEPTS (EMOTIONS and MORALITY, respectively) to COMPLICATE a SIMPLE REALITY.

I believe being EMOTIONAL and upholding MORALITY, are indicators of being an EGOIST.

MORALITY:

Those who uphold morality believe that by living their life in accordance to certain principles, that they are “better” than others by virtue of simply following an arbitrary set of beliefs which they themselves have deemed as being that of a “higher standard”. People who are moral will often perform ACTIONS which have an OBJECTIVE REAL-LIFE COST to their well-being, just because of their SUBJECTIVE PERCEPTION of that action as being “good” or “right”, whilst at the same time they will refrain from performing ACTIONS which have an OBJECTIVE REAL LIFE BENEFIT, just because they SUBJECTIVELY PERCEIVE such ACTIONS as being “wrong” or “bad”.

EMOTIONS:

Being rich/wealthy is the ultimate goal of every biological creature, the more resources you have, the more comfortable your life. And everything in life is based on this COMPETITION FOR RESOURCES.

I’ll never understand why rich and wealthy people commit suicide (other than if they went bankrupt). Chester Bennington (Linkin Park), Robin Williams, Avicii (just to name a few) are exhibit A of what I am talking about.

They had the money for living in the most luxurious of homes, driving the most classy cars, wearing clothing of the most expensive and reputed “brands”, eating at the finest restaurants in the world, travelling FIRST-CLASS or on PRIVATE JETS. Yet the only reason they killed themselves is because they were FOOLED into believing that there was more to the world than SURVIVAL and PHYSICAL ENJOYMENT! They were EGO-driven, so they thought of themselves as “beings” who are above animals, beings who are “superior” to animals of other species just by virtue of being ‘human’, and that humans must have a “higher purpose” to achieve in life beyond mere SURVIVAL and PHYSICAL ENJOYMENT, hence they were seeking MENTAL FULFILLMENT by pursuing EMOTIONS of “happiness”,“love”, “validation” etc. So upon inevitable failure in attaining VIRTUAL REWARDS, none of which ACTUALLY EXIST in the ‘REAL WORLD,’ they saw no point in living and decided to prematurely end their own lives.

The children dying of starvation in Africa, India and other third-world countries would literally KILL to live the life that some people are throwing away. When you are starving, all you can think about is alleviating the pain which results from having an empty stomach. You dont care about having friends, being popular, getting validation, being loved, being happy etc. Only those who are FACED WITH DEATH will understand the TRUE MEANING OF LIFE.

This is why i believe SUICIDE IS A PRIVILEGE OF THE "UPPER CLASS". The people who are struggling to survive dont have the luxury of chasing after MENTAL FULFILLMENT, because they are too busy chasing PHYSICAL FULFILLMENT, IN ORDER TO SURVIVE

EMOTIONS
are a person’s greatest weakness, because it causes them to be vulnerable to manipulation, a strategy which works on the basis of using a person’s emotions to hold them at ransom, it involves using a person’s emotions as leverage to convince and/or coerce them to perform/not perform certain ACTIONS, almost like a form of MIND CONTROL. NEETdom is a phenomenon which is a prime example of this, human beings have used their Words and Actions to influence the emotions of these weak-minded individuals (NEETs), causing them to feel “depressed” and become lost in this FAKE WORLD of EMOTIONS so that they don’t perform any ACTIONS in the REAL WORLD!

Being emotionless is a person’s greatest strength, even more so than intelligence itself, because INTELLIGENCE IS WORTH NOTHING IF YOU ARE A “SLAVE” TO YOUR "EMOTIONS", leaving yourself prone to being controlled by others to the extent that you no longer have autonomy over your own ACTIONS.

Once i realised the weakness of having emotions, i killed my emotions completely. Being emotionally dead is the greatest advantage a person can have. I dont care if you think im a psychopath.

From what I have observed in life, the less emotional a person is, the more successful they are (financially and socially). Look at some of the most powerful people in society. Whether it’s presidents, prime ministers, government officials, army generals, politicians, CEOs of billion-dollar corporations etc. many of these positions are occupied by individuals who are emotionless (cannot feel any emotions, a trait typical of psychopaths).

Upon analysis, I understand why this is the case. Emotional people are usually the “victims” of manipulation whereas emotionless individuals are the PERPETRATORS (of manipulation). That’s why psychopaths are often “master manipulators!” Emotionless people will always be more successful at the end of the day because they don’t “think” or “feel”, they just ACT. People who can feel emotions will always be EMOTIONAL, people who can't feel any emotion whatsoever will be PRACTICAL.

After becoming blackpilled, I stopped chasing after the illusory concepts of “love”, “happiness”, “validation” etc. because none of that shit is real!

I’m no longer playing the game of trying to improve and utilize VIRTUAL characteristics (confidence, personality, game) and chasing after EMOTIONAL FULFILLMENT (love, happiness, validation) to satisfy the wants/needs of my EGO,

I’m playing the game of acquiring MATERIAL resources through ACTIONS in the REAL world to satisfy the PHYSICAL wants/needs of my BODY.

So many parts in this thread I wanted to quote so I'll just quote the whole thing lol

One part that really stuck out was this:

I'd bet the average user on this site has never really sat down when they were hungry and really thought about hunger, like really contemplated it, I was really poor during my youth so I guess unlike a lot of them I had many chances too

When you have to face REAL PROBLEMS, not subjective emotional bullshit it grounds you to reality, what is "love" in the face of hunger?, absolutely fucking nothing, you take the average user who complains about not being loved and starve them for a few days and them give them a chance to choose between marrying their true love or getting a single slice of fucking bread, watch and see how real love is to them

The obsession with illusory concepts is truly a priviledge of the "upper class" just like with suicide as you pointed out, people who face objective problems don't waste time thinking about these things

So your best friend in your case is a sadist?
If such a thing pleases his (Remember, women are not our equals and thus cannot have egos) ego, he is able to be a sadist as much as he wants. Yet, when an individual fights back and kills him for trying to enact sadism on others for THEIR ego, there is nothing wrong with that.

If such a thing pleases his (Remember, women are not our equals and thus cannot have egos) ego, he is able to be a sadist as much as he wants. Yet, when an individual fights back and kills him for trying to enact sadism on others for THEIR ego, there is nothing wrong with that.

I don't think you get what I'm saying, you said your ego is your best friend, I'm saying as an incel your ego has done nothing but torture you because its a void that can never be satisfied that irks you, so your so called best friend is a sadist that tortures you

The relationship between a person and their ego is mutualism (google it - its a type of "symbiotic relationship")

Problem is, symbiotic relationships involve a trade in "resources" or "services" between parties, your ego demands certain things of you so it can reciprocate, and as an incel you lack what is required for your ego to even be able to offer anything of worth to you

Ironically one can only derive benefit from their ego, when their state of being is such that they don't need an ego, its a completely self serving construct, you don't need it, it needs you

If physical enjoyment is what you're interested in, you can go to a cheap country and hire prostitutes and live like that.

For foids who are not prostitutes, your looks are your status. That's why Cosby and Weinstein had to do all the shit they did, but a rando tall pretty faced teenager doesn't.

Maybe all the unhappy rich guys know something you don't?

I don't think you get what I'm saying, you said your ego is your best friend, I'm saying as an incel your ego has done nothing but torture you because its a void that can never be satisfied that irks you, so your so called best friend is a sadist that tortures you

The relationship between a person and their ego is mutualism (google it - its a type of "symbiotic relationship")

Problem is, symbiotic relationships involve a trade in "resources" or "services" between parties, your ego demands certain things of you so it can reciprocate, and as an incel you lack what is required for your ego to even be able to offer anything of worth to you

Ironically one can only derive benefit from their ego, when their state of being is such that they don't need an ego, its a completely self serving construct, you don't need it, it needs you
No no no no. Your ego isn't in a mutual relationship with you, it IS you. You ARE your ego. Your ego does what YOU want it to do and no man or society other than yourself dictates your ego. I am not controlled by my ego I am controlling my ego, and at that point of absolute body autonomy and self understanding can one truly live.

Yet, everyone is secretly an egoist, for everyone does what they want. It is human nature. Egoism is just the understanding of your human nature and taking control of it and owning it. Every man does what he wants. The man who created god, did so for political power and legitimacy, for example.

Egoism is just understanding your body and mind and combining it with your physical.

Egoism is not the sense of wanting to fit in, to be accepted and popular. Infact, it is the direct opposite of that.

JFL i dont even think you understand the definition of the word "ego".

ego
/ˈiːɡəʊ,ˈɛːɡəʊ/

noun

1. a person's sense of self-esteem or self-importance.
    "he needed a boost to his ego"

Dude people who want to be accepted and popular are doing so in order to increase their self-esteem and feeling of self-importance, hence by definition, they are egoists.

Let me put it this way. People like to lie to themselves by telling themselves that they are pursuing friendships for the "social" aspect of having friends, but that is the SURFACE MOTIVATION.

The CORE MOTIVATION for pursuing friendships IS TO HAVE ONE'S SELF-WORTH VALIDATED BY OTHERS.

Once you look at things introspectively, you will realise that the core motivation behind the actions of most human beings has to do with selfishness.

ego
/ˈiːɡəʊ,ˈɛːɡəʊ/

noun

Dude people who want to be accepted and popular are doing so in order to increase their self-esteem and feeling of self-importance, hence by definition, they are egoists.

Let me put it this way. People like to lie to themselves by telling themselves that they are pursuing friendships for the "social" aspect of having friends, but that is the SURFACE MOTIVATION.

The CORE MOTIVATION for pursuing friendships IS TO HAVE ONE'S SELF-WORTH VALIDATED BY OTHERS.

Once you look at things introspectively, you will realise that the core motivation behind the actions of most human beings has to do with selfishness.
That is the societal spook definition, which is complete and utter nonsense. It is not your self esteem or importance, it is your being! What society calls your soul is a fucking construct, the soul is your ego. Your ego is you, you are your ego.

Also the core motivation for pursuing friendships is not validation, although that can be a reason. It is always in a narcissistic gain to have needs met by others. I made person1 my friend because I want something from person1. That can be self worth or validation, but usually in societal context it is something like trust in order to get a favor. Of course this is in societal context, but if we were in an egoist world there would be no friendships, just unions of egoists who have come together briefly for an objective and nothing more.

People who want to be accepted and popular are not egoists, they are the opposite of an egoist as defined by Max Stirner. They are filthy communalists who fell for societal constructs and in reality should actually be the exact opposite and become their own seperate entity from the world, to be their own person as defined by them being in touch with their ego and themself. If we did not have society we would not need these feelings of "self importance" and "self esteem". We would get these 2 things from our ego, but society promotes stupid things like long term cooperation (Unions of the egoist selves are different)

If physical enjoyment is what you're interested in, you can go to a cheap country and hire prostitutes and live like that.

Yes, the only reason i "cant" do that right now is because i haven't finished wealthmaxxing. Once i finish wealthmaxxing, thats precisely what im going to do. Unlike you, i dont even view women as "people" for their "love" or "validation" to matter. I'm only pursuing women for SEX.
Women are just another commodity on the market, an object for my pleasure to be acquired via payment no different to any other resources (houses, cars, clothes, food, electricity etc.)

For foids who are not prostitutes

JFL at making this distinction. There is literally no difference between a whore who takes 100 cocks in a year from low-tier males in exchange for MONEY, and a slut who takes 100 cocks in a year from high-tier males in exchange for GENETICS/LOOKS.

At the end of the day, even though they accepted different forms of payment, BOTH TOILETS have taken 100 cocks, BOTH TOILETS have had their bodies EQUALLY DEFILED. There is no difference between a prostitute and the average modern woman, the average modern woman is a whore. JFL at thinking you're blackpilled.

Actually i know something that unhappy rich guys dont, thats why i'll never be unhappy and rich, i'll just be rich.

You can't be unhappy if you aren't chasing happiness in the first place. Get the point retard?

Op, you said you are wealthmaxxing but you got kicked out of your parents home after college which you deemed a failure.

May I ask what is it that you do?

Actually i know something that unhappy rich guys dont, thats why i'll never be unhappy and rich, i'll just be rich.

Flawed logic, a bunch of people jumping off of a bridge and that act becoming normalized doesn't making it indicative of it being rational, its just what "everyone does/thinks"

Its become such a cliche meme to spread the idea that "money can't buy happiness", not only is that completely false, but its almost like misdirection, because one shouldn't be seeking something as vague and illusory as happiness to begin with, one should pursue objective goals including the pleasures of life and expect nothing more than that from life

With such a perspective you'd never be so distracted from reality and so ungrateful to not cherish and enjoy your wealth

A bunch of rich idiots who can't see what's in front of them don't prove anything, I doubt they would switch places with some poor farmer in Africa with a "loving wife and family" JFL

TBH some people just have a martyr complex, they just enjoy feeling persecuted and troubled, like the world is against them, they could win the lottery and still find some way to tell themselves they're unlucky and their life is terrible

Last edited:
JFL at making this distinction. There is literally no difference between a whore who takes 100 cocks in a year from low-tier males in exchange for MONEY, and a slut who takes 100 cocks in a year from high-tier males in exchange for GENETICS/LOOKS.
There is a difference in what you're getting if a foid is fucking you for money vs if she's attracted to you. If it were just about a warm hole, then there would be no difference between ugly landwhales and top-tier Stacys. But there is because it's not.

At the end of the day, even though they accepted different forms of payment, BOTH TOILETS have taken 100 cocks, BOTH TOILETS have had their bodies EQUALLY DEFILED. There is no difference between a prostitute and the average modern woman, the average modern woman is a whore. JFL at thinking you're blackpilled.
It's cucked to be so centered on them and their sexual morality or whatever you're on about. You're not considering the quality of what you're getting. If all you're looking for is a compliant warm hole, then any ugly landwhale should do. If you're looking for an attractive foid, it's because of what feelings attractive foids create in your brain, therefore not entirely physical, therefore you're looking for the same things the rest of us are, only you're willing to part with your money and go along with the sham. No that different from a betabuxxer really.

You can't be unhappy if you aren't chasing happiness in the first place.
You don't know anything about being rich. And it's laughingly naive to believe you can just make an effort and get rich. If you had any sort of aptitude for making money (never mind getting rich which is a whole another matter) you'd easily be able to afford prostitutes by now. There's a reason almost all celebrity Chads and rich guys get married even if they could be slaying hot girls for free or at an insignificant expense. They know something you don't.

Police ENFORCING laws

Etc.

MORALITY:

EMOTIONS:

EMOTIONS
are a person’s greatest weakness, because it causes them to be vulnerable to manipulation, a strategy which works on the basis of using a person’s emotions to hold them at ransom, it involves using a person’s emotions as leverage to convince and/or coerce them to perform/not perform certain ACTIONS, almost like a form of MIND CONTROL. NEETdom is a phenomenon which is a prime example of this, human beings have used their Words and Actions to influence the emotions of these weak-minded individuals (NEETs), causing them to feel “depressed” and become lost in this FAKE WORLD of EMOTIONS so that they don’t perform any ACTIONS in the REAL WORLD!

You're on the right track bud. Almost as if you and I have come to the same conclusion.

Then these faggots have the audacity to say you're sinning in the eyes of god. Well fuck you religious bastards because the last time I thought about this. God would have sinned himself to even create those terms so god's a fucking hypocrite too. Thus fuck everything, fuck damnation. Once you loose everything You're free to do anything.

Last edited:
There is a difference in what you're getting if a foid is fucking you for money vs if she's attracted to you.

If you derive enjoyment from the "validation" aspect of Sex rather than the Sex itself, your argument doesn't mean shit, because it only applies to egoists like yourself. It doesn't apply to people who have killed their Ego (like myself) for whom there is literally no difference between a foid fucking them for money or without money. People like me only care about the "fucking" part, HOW they go about that process (whether it be through looks or money) is irrelevant.

If it were just about a warm hole, then there would be no difference between ugly landwhales and top-tier Stacys. But there is because it's not.

I dont get what you mean by this, in the same way Chad can fuck Stacies using his LOOKS, low-tier males can also fuck Stacies using his MONEY. Of course, the Stacy high-end Escorts will be far more expensive than average/below average looking cheap whores, but if you have enough money, you can even fuck Stacies as an incel JFL.

If you're looking for an attractive foid, it's because of what feelings attractive foids create in your brain, therefore not entirely physical, therefore you're looking for the same things the rest of us are, only you're willing to part with your money and go along with the sham. No that different from a betabuxxer really.

I'm looking for an attractive foid because fucking an attractive foid is more PHYSICALLY ENJOYABLE for me, based on the hormones released during sex (hormones being a BIOLOGICAL phenomenon) it has nothing to do with "feelings" or "emotions" idiot, you are just projecting.

it's laughingly naive to believe you can just make an effort and get rich.

Well anyone who makes an effort CAN get rich, that isnt the same thing as saying "anyone who makes an effort WILL get rich"

If you had any sort of aptitude for making money (never mind getting rich which is a whole another matter) you'd easily be able to afford prostitutes by now.

im halfway through studying a Bachelor of Finance and unlike most of my peers who are only learning THEORETICAL knowledge, I am making a PRACTICAL APPLICATION of my knowledge in the REAL WORLD, through share trading and various other wealthmaxxing projects.

I CAN afford prostitutes, but right now (with regards to money) i'm minimizing my CONSUMPTION and maximising my INVESTMENT. So that one day i can create a life for myself where i can enjoy REGULAR and FREQUENT access to whores rather than just paying for SEX once a month for the rest of my life (which would be the case if I waste my money on whores in the present, instead of saving and investing for the future).

There's a reason almost all celebrity Chads and rich guys get married even if they could be slaying hot girls for free or at an insignificant expense. They know something you don't.

JFL dude, don't conflate what celebrities do as being "logically correct" by default just because its being done by a celebrity. You are falsely judging the ACTION based on WHO IS PERFORMING THE ACTION. You idiots dont see the irony in making fun of normies for getting married and being used as a betabuxx, yet when celebrities get married all of a sudden marriage is a viable pathway to take.

Yeah celebrities who get married to gold-digger bitches who divorce them and leave with HALF (50%) of their wealth definitely know more than someone like me who will probably spend 25% of my wealth (MAX) on SEX (once im finished wealthmaxxing). :feelskek:

You have no idea how ridiculous you sound.

Last edited:
The last time I tried I ended up just spending all my energy on suppressing my emotions. Rather than trying to avoid them all, just focusing on acting like a normie like a robot might be a better strat for me. So ignoring bad emotions when they inevitable pop up, rather than trying to be emotionless. t. assburger

The last time I tried I ended up just spending all my energy on suppressing my emotions. Rather than trying to avoid them all, just focusing on acting like a normie like a robot might be a better strat for me. So ignoring bad emotions when they inevitable pop up, rather than trying to be emotionless. t. assburger

you can't just decide to switch off the "bad" emotions, nor can you actively choose to feel only the "good" emotions, considering the fact that nobody is in control of their emotions. If you have emotions, you will be susceptible to feeling both good and the bad emotions.

Its better to kill your emotions so that you dont let yourself be controlled by something out of your control.

Police ENFORCING laws

Etc.

MORALITY:

EMOTIONS:

EMOTIONS

I thought that weakness part of a person is penis and vagina...

Police ENFORCING laws

Etc.

MORALITY:

EMOTIONS:

EMOTIONS

How do you get motivation to do anything, such as acquiring wealth, if you are emotionless though? I do have very few emotions, but I am also very passive and carefree as a result of it, which is a reason why I am a NEET.

I would also argue that having an ego is beneficial because it gives you a drive to compete. For instance, it can give you motivation to hit the gym frequently, because you want to get bigger muscles than other men, or to achieve higher grades, because of the validation from your parents and your peers that comes with it. Without an ego, everything feels forced and there is no real motivation to do anything though.

I would also not enjoy sex unless I would be in control of the female. Paying for sex would put me in a submissive position, and because of that, it is completely uninteresting to me. Even though I am quite poor, my life is also still comfortable enough for me to not spend time and hard work on wealthmaxxing – at least now.

Nice Text my King but in the end my physical needs are all covered and I cannot choose not to have no other desires?

Whats there to be when you're 50 years old, have a nice amount of money, fucked several hundred hookers or whatever but you're all alone like your whole life. Seeing all your relatives with their normal family way of life wondering why you are so different.

People like Chester probably had real depression not like those fake "feeling down" people. no matter what you do your brain will not let you be happy. It's probably like sexual orientation wired into your brain IDK.

btw feeling loved or desired is a physical need of your body. at least for normal people

Police ENFORCING laws

Etc.

MORALITY:

EMOTIONS:

EMOTIONS

Your bla bla bla post and theory is flawed cope, emotions are actions jfl...
Actions make emotions and emotions make actions... emotions are energy flowing through your body and that is a movement and movement is action jfl...
The instinct came first put you to move to find food, water, shelter and those 3 needs create a defensive offensive system call mind and mind is thoughts and thoughts are emotions and those are energy signals flowing through your body.
Emotions are not artificial are real as your dick because emotions can gives you illness or health for longevity, emotions are not artificial at all.

It's over only ugly people complicate things.

There's a reason almost all celebrity Chads and rich guys get married even if they could be slaying hot girls for free or at an insignificant expense. They know something you don't.

Why do you keep using this same appeal to majority flawed logic over and over, you do realize you are contradicting your belief in the black pill then?

The VAST majority of humans on this planet are blue pilled so I guess they know something we don't and the black pill is 100% false because the majority disagrees with it, end of the forum, time the pack it up, more people agreeing with something makes it true, the end

Nice Text my King but in the end my physical needs are all covered

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Are you incel or not?

Masturbation is not covering your needs, you are kidding yourself, its not even close to sex

Whats there to be when you're 50 years old, have a nice amount of money, fucked several hundred hookers or whatever but you're all alone like your whole life

Dude, everybody is alone, togetherness is an illusion, when you die life goes on as if you didn't exist to begin with, people like the concept of togetherness because it makes them feel special but we were all always alone to begin with, you can only perceive existence from your sole consciousness

btw feeling loved or desired is a physical need of your body. at least for normal people

Its not physical, you can't describe a mental concept and then say its a physical need, you do realize that years ago it was a norm to marry for political reasons right?, fathers married off their daughters for deals, to create family ties, for political reasons, to end wars and make deals, and princes were also married off like that too for the same reason just like princesses

:feelskek:"LOVE" WAS A DUTY NOT A FEELING

Go back far enough and it was a norm for a man to just claim a woman as his wife, the thought of love didn't pop into his mind even once

YOU ARE FALSE CONFLATING THE VALUES YOU WERE RAISED WITH IN A MODERN SOCIETY WITH REALITY

Last edited:
Why do you keep using this same appeal to majority flawed logic over and over, you do realize you are contradicting your belief in the black pill then?
It's more of an appeal to authority if you want to think it's a fallacy.

The VAST majority of humans on this planet are blue pilled so I guess they know something we don't and the black pill is 100% false because the majority disagrees with it, end of the forum, time the pack it up, more people agreeing with something makes it true, the end
We may have different ideas of what the black pill is.

Flawed logic, a bunch of people jumping off of a bridge and that act becoming normalized doesn't making it indicative of it being rational, its just what "everyone does/thinks"
The difference between celebrity chads and us is that they have experiences and options we could never have, so it's worth considering that they may know something we don't. What's the chances that guys like Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Justin Bieber, The Rock, Tom Brady, all of them are dumb cucks, but we of zero experience, few options and maximum coping strategies know better than them? Where do you get the confidence to not immediately assume that you are the one who doesn't know shit? I see a bunch of people voluntarily and gleefully jumping off bridges, going around and jumping again and again, I'm going to wonder why and whether I have the right idea of what jumping off a bridge is like. Maybe it's fun, maybe life of not jumping off of bridges isn't worth living?

Its become such a cliche meme to spread the idea that "money can't buy happiness", not only is that completely false, but its almost like misdirection, because one shouldn't be seeking something as vague and illusory as happiness to begin with, one should pursue objective goals including the pleasures of life and expect nothing more than that from life

With such a perspective you'd never be so distracted from reality and so ungrateful to not cherish and enjoy your wealth

A bunch of rich idiots who can't see what's in front of them don't prove anything, I doubt they would switch places with some poor farmer in Africa with a "loving wife and family" JFL
Wealth is not the topic here, but hedonism and physical pleasure and whether it's enough to enjoy life. Pretty much everybody would rather be rich than poor, but pretty much everybody (of those who have the option) choose to get married over fucking a neverending stream of hot young foids. What I'm saying is it's worth considering why rather than dismissing them as cucks or whatever.

but pretty much everybody (of those who have the option) choose to get married over fucking a neverending stream of hot young foids

Yes, because of socializing, just like pretty much everybody is religious, we don't all have biological inclinations to believe in a being that created the universe

Also pretty much every man today would not rape, yet if you go back a few thousand years, pretty much every man would rape, as what is considered rape today would not even be considered rape in the past, and even "rape rape" was a norm

Heck you don't even have to go back that far and it isn't even considered rape to force your wife to have sex

I notice a trend where a lot of you guys speak as if the norms that exist have nothing to do with socializing and enforced norms

Last edited:
I CAN afford prostitutes
So it never ocurred to you to do a test run of what you hope to be doing in life? What if fucking whores isn't an escape from the misery of inceldom like most of us believe it isn't?

JFL dude, don't conflate what celebrities do as being "logically correct" by default just because its being done by a celebrity. You are falsely judging the ACTION based on WHO IS PERFORMING THE ACTION.
Celebrity chads are special in that they've had the opportunity to do whatever they want. All of them could do what you are hoping to do one day, but most of them choose not to. Maybe they know something you don't?

If you derive enjoyment from the "validation" aspect of Sex rather than the Sex itself, your argument doesn't mean shit, because it only applies to egoists like yourself. It doesn't apply to people who have killed their Ego (like myself)
Cope
it has nothing to do with "feelings" or "emotions" idiot
Get the point retard?
Your ego is very much alive and is shining through your impotent teenage rage.

People like me only care about
Jfl people like you. :feelshaha: It's not you, it's your latest coping strategy. You concocted your theories out of pure introspection and ignorance, seasoned them with bravado and vomited your nonsense in a post on a forum of losers at life. As a coping strategy, no different than convincing yourself you're asexual or becoming MGTOW or any other cope. I'm mad because no girls want me so I'll become rich emotionless robot who fucks! That's what you're saying but in a long winded, pompous, even more retarded way.

I'm looking for an attractive foid because fucking an attractive foid is more PHYSICALLY ENJOYABLE for me, based on the hormones released during sex (hormones being a BIOLOGICAL phenomenon) it has nothing to do with "feelings" or "emotions" idiot, you are just projecting.
Everything about us is biological, including feelings. You want attractive foids because of feelings it creates in your brain. We have feelings because they are vitally important for our survival. Sorry if that's not compatible with your latest fantasy of becoming a money accumulating robot who fucks. :feelshaha: That'll show those evil foids, bleep blorp you can't hurt me if I don't have feelings bzzzk.

You have no idea how ridiculous you sound.
Says the guy who pretends to be a robot who wants to get rich so he can fuck.

Everything about us is biological, including feelings. You want attractive foids because of feelings it creates in your brain. We have feelings because they are vitally important for our survival. Sorry if that's not compatible with your latest fantasy of becoming a money accumulating robot who fucks. :feelshaha: That'll show those evil foids, bleep blorp you can't hurt me if I don't have feelings bzzzk.

Yes, everything is biological but not all things biological are "physical"

Think of fear of clowns for example (Coulrohpobia), there is no biological core basis for that fear, its a very specific fear of something modern and new to the species that literally is not a threat, its completely irrational

You seem to be falsely arguing that everything you experience is "legitimate" it isn't, the entire point of being human and having the ability to think and comprehend as we do is to be self aware and enact discernment

There's a huge difference between things like hunger, thirst, lust, etc and things like love, honor, morality, etc

One is ACTUALLY real and based on PHYSICAL REALITY
The other is just HUMAN CONCEPTS that only exist in our minds and were socialized to accept as reality

Celebrity chads are special in that they've had the opportunity to do whatever they want. All of them could do what you are hoping to do one day, but most of them choose not to. Maybe they know something you don't?

How many times are you going to make this BS argument, you might as well just outright say - "socialization and awareness of modern norms and values has no effect on the choices humans make at all"

Last edited:
Yes, everything is biological but not all things biological are physical
All things biological are physical.
And what goes on in our brains (including feeeeeeelings) is our only interface to comprehend the physical world.
A human without feelings is like a really slow really crappy really inefficient computer that can't compute for shit. Feelings are real. Sadness and happiness are real.

One is ACTUALLY real and based on PHYSICAL REALITY
The other is just HUMAN CONCEPTS that only exist in our minds and were socialized to accept as reality
We have evolved feelings because they are vital for our survival.

How many times are you going to make this BS argument, you might as well just outright say - "socialization and awareness of modern norms and values has no effect on the choices humans make at all"
Because it's a good argument. There are people who have more knowledge and experience than us and they are worth considering. Their knowledge and experience is worth more than our introspection and ignorance. Unless you have some experiences you'd like to share?

ego
/ˈiːɡəʊ,ˈɛːɡəʊ/

noun

All things biological are physical

You know full well what I'm saying, ironically I went back in my post before I refreshed the page and put "physical" in quotes knowing full well you'd pull some bullshit like this, you can just tell when you are arguing with someone who is disingenuous

Yes, everything is biological but not all things biological are "physical"

I knew you were going to do this

They aren't the same thing, if you feel "sad" about something you can just get over it, if someone stabs you you can't just get over the pain and not feel it anymore lol

If you are feeling "heartache" from a break up you can "move on", if you are starving of hunger you can't "move on" from it, because its a "purely physical" feeling, it has nothing to do with ones perspective, mood, resources, etc, when you are hungry the only solution is to eat

I can't believe something this simple needs to be explained

We have evolved feelings because they are vital for our survival

You seem to misunderstand evolution, nothing happens "for a reason", it just happens

Evolution isn't "X trait was useful so we survived"

Evolution is "X trait happened to survive so we all have it"

You are putting the cart before the horse, there are so many things about just the design of the human body that is flawed, if evolution was keeping traits that are vital for survival there's so many things we would not have

You are also forgetting about "vestigial" remains

Also something being for survival doesn't mean it isn't a weakness, I think people forget that its the emotionless psychopaths of our species that likely got the species through tough times and were the leaders, emotions are ironically only useful for being controlled, so its not really that its vital for survival, its more like its vital for individuals that guided the species to control the weak and useless

Because it's a good argument. There are people who have more knowledge and experience than us and they are worth considering. Their knowledge and experience is worth more than our introspection and ignorance. Unless you have some experiences you'd like to share?

Ok well apply that logic to the black pill, most people are blue pilled and continue to be blue pilled despite hearing about the black pill, so everything about the black pill is 100% false

You can't have it both ways, the logic of your argument has to be applied to everything else

They don't have more knowledge, they have a DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE

Perspectives are determined by ones personal experiences, upbringing, and yes SOCIALIZATION

Again you keep speaking as if a culture of monogamy and marriage being normalized for centuries has no bearing on what choices people think they "should do", the average person makes decisions based on what they think is "acceptable" for them

The average person thinks that its "immature" to not "settle down" after a certain amount of years of "playing the field" and they want to be seen and think of themselves as a "respectable and mature adult"

Everything is about perception and appearances, if fucking and never getting married was the socialized norm, guess what, normies would follow the norm

Its as if you conveniently want to pretend that black pill knowledge doesn't exist when it suits you, its always been a common thing to point out that they just follow what the norm is, yet that conveniently escapes you at this point

Your ego is very much alive and is shining through your impotent teenage rage.

This lol, they come here and argue to validate their viewpoints, to feel better about their life decisions, about their own intelligence.

If these nihilists were practicing what they preached they wouldn’t be here, as @Hombre said, if you’re truly blackpilled this website is pointless.

Surely @IncelKing could’ve used the literal 40 days he’s spent on this website since January for wealthmaxxing instead. He could’ve earnt minimum $7000 with a min. wage job if he was working that time instead of coping in here.

Reminder that OP has a kissed a girl without paying.

the literal 40 days he’s spent on this website since January for wealthmaxxing instead. He could’ve earnt minimum $7000 with a min. wage job if he was working that time instead of coping in here

JFL at speaking as if that is a good profit vs effort ratio

Also wagecucking is the exact opposite of what wealthmaxxing is so you don't seem to know what you are talking about as you don't even understand the basic terms, by your logic everybody who has a job is wealthmaxxing

I'd bet the average user on this site has never really sat down when they were hungry and really thought about hunger, like really contemplated it, I was really poor during my youth so I guess unlike a lot of them I had many chances too

When you have to face REAL PROBLEMS, not subjective emotional bullshit it grounds you to reality, what is "love" in the face of hunger?, absolutely fucking nothing, you take the average user who complains about not being loved and starve them for a few days and them give them a chance to choose between marrying their true love or getting a single slice of fucking bread, watch and see how real love is to them

The obsession with illusory concepts is truly a priviledge of the "upper class" just like with suicide as you pointed out, people who face objective problems don't waste time thinking about these things

In the first 1:30 is one of my most favourite quotes:

Margaery- "I helped the poor because i felt sorry for them, not because i loved them. They disgusted me."

High Sparrow- "The Poor disgust us because they ARE us, shorn of our illusions. They remind us of how we'd look without our fine clothes, how we'd smell without perfume."

JFL at speaking as if that is a good profit vs effort ratio

Also wagecucking is the exact opposite of what wealthmaxxing is so you don't seem to know what you are talking about as you don't even understand the basic terms, by your logic everybody who has a job is wealthmaxxing

I simply stated the MINIMUM amount of money he could’ve made in that time, compared to making ZERO by lurking in this website alone.

According to him, he has KILLED his ego, and is only driven by material (not immaterial) gain, I simply pointed out an example in which he is driven purely by his EGO (for immaterial gains) rather than for the acquisition of money (material gains).

Dude, everybody is alone, togetherness is an illusion, when you die life goes on as if you didn't exist to begin with, people like the concept of togetherness because it makes them feel special but we were all always alone to begin with, you can only perceive existence from your sole consciousness

Great point. Everybody thinks that human beings are "muhh social animals" and that being lonely is such a bad thing, that we're all meant to be together.

The only way that we're all connected is through the economy, meaning we are connected through circulation of MATERIAL RESOURCES. Thats all there is. There is no deep EMOTIONAL connection between any of us.

At the end of the day, you can have friends, but nobody is going to pay your bills, nobody is going to sustain your survival (other than in EXCEPTIONAL CASES).

We each have a SEPARATE consciousness inhabiting SEPARATE bodies with SEPARATE physical needs/wants, for which we will acquire SEPARATE resources by performing SEPARATE actions.

Friendships are an illusion. Life is an INDIVIDUAL GAME OF SURVIVAL

They aren't the same thing, if you feel "sad" about something you can just get over it, if someone stabs you you can't just get over the pain and not feel it anymore lol
Just because you can "just get over it" (can you though?) doesn't mean it's not real or that it's irrelevant. You can get over being stabbed too, depending on what you got stabbed with and where. And you can no more just get over emotional pain than you can over physical pain. There's drugs but that's about it.

If you are feeling "heartache" from a break up you can "move on", if you are starving of hunger you can't "move on" from it, because its a "purely physical" feeling, it has nothing to do with ones perspective, mood, resources, etc, when you are hungry the only solution is to eat
Yes, if you starve you will die. Starvation is a bigger deal than sadness, which doesn't mean emotional pain isn't real. It just won't kill you as surely as starvation will.

I can't believe something this simple needs to be explained
Your explanation amounts to that emotions are not real or relevant because they don't have a tangible manifestation.

You seem to misunderstand evolution, nothing happens "for a reason", it just happens
Evolution isn't "X trait was useful so we survived"
Evolution is "X trait happened to survive so we all have it"
Trait X happened by accident to one individual, but it happened to survive because it's useful. Everything about our brain is expensive and we wouldn't be feeling things so much if it weren't of vital importance.
If you are arguing that emotions are vestigial (vestigial from what?) and useless for our survival, that betrays such ignorance about the human psyche and evolution that it's absolutely pointless to discuss this topic with you.

They don't have more knowledge, they have a DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE
They have a more complete perspective with more experience and more knowledge. I get that they're affected by social norms (we all are), but on your side of the argument you just have theorizing. Look there's all these people choosing to do X over Y. Well I think Y is preferable to X and I must be correct (despite my lack of personal experience with X or Y or the opportunity to make a choice between either), so they must be wrong.
It's like if the rich are eating caviar instead of pizza, maybe withold judgment until you've tasted both caviar and pizza. Sure they may be eating fish eggs because they think they're supposed to, but if you haven't tasted either then maybe tone down the confidence and consider someone out there knows better than you.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Are you incel or not?

Masturbation is not covering your needs, you are kidding yourself, its not even close to sex

Its not physical, you can't describe a mental concept and then say its a physical need, you do realize that years ago it was a norm to marry for political reasons right?, fathers married off their daughters for deals, to create family ties, for political reasons, to end wars and make deals, and princes were also married off like that too for the same reason just like princesses

:feelskek:"LOVE" WAS A DUTY NOT A FEELING

Go back far enough and it was a norm for a man to just claim a woman as his wife, the thought of love didn't pop into his mind even once

YOU ARE FALSE CONFLATING THE VALUES YOU WERE RAISED WITH IN A MODERN SOCIETY WITH REALITY
Yes my man I am Incel that's why I'm here. Sex without affection is merely better than masturbation (Escorts reminded me of things I will never have and of course this is just an assumption as I never had sex with affection).

Dude do you have friends and stuff? There are probably a lot of people in relationships and with friends etc feeling alone but they don't kill themselves because loneliness comes in different magnitudes. I would like to just continue my life like I did the last decade but the hopelesness is just taking over.

And what does this have to do with marriages etc? They too probably had a miserable life by getting forced into some marriage and never loved their husband/wifes. This doesnt make me feel any better.

I remember my english teacher telling the class "it is better to have love and lost than to never have loved at all" and he was staring right at me as if he saw this coming this motherfucker.

Yes my man I am Incel that's why I'm here. Sex without affection is merely better than masturbation (Escorts reminded me of things I will never have and of course this is just an assumption as I never had sex with affection).

JFL at this "without affection" nonsense, you guys contradict yourself all the time, there's never a consistent world view with guys like you, if affection makes sex so great why do women pick abusive Chads, why do women cheat on men who are affectionate with rougher men

In one thread you'll be saying women choose men based on looks (physicality) and then in other threads, out of nowhere, affection and emotional connections make sex better, you guys can't decide what you want to believe

Sex is better the rougher it is and the less emotional it is, not the cliche romantic movie BS you've been fed your entire life and want to believe, humans are animals, one night stands must be terrible by your logic, but for some reason people keep pursuing it lol

I would like to just continue my life like I did the last decade but the hopelesness is just taking over

If you find your current life as an incel satisfactory enough that you'd prefer ANOTHER DECADE of it, its not hopelessness taking over, its you that's hopeless

Seriously a lot of you guys confuse and amaze me, you are alright with another decade of your shitty existence JFL, I'm done

Reminder that OP has a kissed a girl without paying.

irrelevent. Also, Inceldom has to do with celibacy (which involves SEX). It has nothing to do with kissing, hugging, holding hands or any such BS

JFL at this "without affection" nonsense, you guys contradict yourself all the time, there's never a consistent world view with guys like you, if affection makes sex so great why do women pick abusive Chads, why do women cheat on men who are affectionate with rougher men

In one thread you'll be saying women choose men based on looks (physicality) and then in other threads, out of nowhere, affection and emotional connections make sex better, you guys can't decide what you want to believe

Sex is better the rougher it is and the less emotional it is, not the cliche romantic movie BS you've been fed your entire life and want to believe, humans are animals, one night stands must be terrible by your logic, but for some reason people keep pursuing it lol

If you find your current life as an incel satisfactory enough that you'd prefer ANOTHER DECADE of it, its not hopelessness taking over, its you that's hopeless

Seriously a lot of you guys confuse and amaze me, you are alright with another decade of your shitty existence JFL, I'm done
Boi,

First off here are a lot of people so you have different views, we are not hive minded. Woman love one night stands with chads because they feel affected to their body and alpha behavour etc and are just animals.

And no I dont prefer another decade of it JFL. I was coping better in the past before I knew about this Incel/blackpill talk and before visiting escorts. Now I'm thinking about suicide all the time lol.

Here to see how to cope after reaching 30+.We all agree that ascension after ~25 is like impossible.

I'm hopeless since Puberty where everything started to change and resolve around woman and my incel ass couldnt keep up.

lol one of these threads

First off here are a lot of people so you have different views, we are not hive minded

And yet there are observable trends

Woman love one night stands with chads because they feel affected to their body and alpha behavour etc and are just animals.

So which is it, is it emotional connections and affection that make sex better, or physicality?, because based on observations pretty much all humans are choosing based on physicality, but they all like the "story" of love and affection because it allows them not to feel like "an animal", its all just lies we tell ourselves as a species

There's a reason why that all it took was for women to get rights for the sexual dynamics to change so drastically

So which is it, is it emotional connections and affection that make sex better, or physicality?, because based on observations pretty much all humans are choosing based on physicality, but they all like the "story" of love and affection because it allows them not to feel like "an animal", its all just lies we tell ourselves as a species

There's a reason why that all it took was for women to get rights for the sexual dynamics to change so drastically

My english is quite limited.

So I try to say they choose from physical appearances and then when they get the feeling of love ( which has to exist even though wen dont know it and never will) it amplifies their sexual expierience.

There are a lot of people NOT doing ONS because its not for them. cannot put everyone under one hat here.

Op, you said you are wealthmaxxing but you got kicked out of your parents home after college which you deemed a failure.

May I ask what is it that you do?

i work an office job, that's all i'll say

if affection makes sex so great why do women pick abusive Chads

And chads love to pick up prostitutes at the first opportunity(ex: football players constantly cheating on their stacy wives with top class escorts).

They experience no affection obviously, just plain sex.

OP reminds me of the blind person that talks about colors, because he has found out they are just biochemical reactions from receptors.

Police ENFORCING laws

Etc.

MORALITY:

EMOTIONS:

EMOTIONS
are a weakness, because it causes them to be vulnerable to manipulation, a strategy which works on the basis of using a person’s emotions to hold them at ransom, it involves using a person’s emotions as leverage to convince and/or coerce them to perform/not perform certain ACTIONS, almost like a form of MIND CONTROL. NEETdom is a phenomenon which is a prime example of this, human beings have used their Words and Actions to influence the emotions of these weak-minded individuals (NEETs), causing them to feel “depressed” and become lost in this FAKE WORLD of EMOTIONS so that they don’t perform any ACTIONS in the REAL WORLD!

Skimmed through, take it you are a curry or rice with coping parents who came to the west? Welcome to club, myself and @riceronicel are th flag bearers

Skimmed through, take it you are a curry or rice with coping parents who came to the west? Welcome to club, myself and @riceronicel are th flag bearers

yes im a filthy currymuncher subhuman if that makes u feel any better.