Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS ABOUT A COMPETITION FOR RESOURCES

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Everybody, irregardless of race or sex, needs shelter, food, water, clothes, electricity etc. We all need resources IN ORDER TO SURVIVE

The basic economic problem: RESOURCES ARE SCARCE BUT HUMAN WANTS ARE UNLIMITED.

Its pretty self-explanatory but just for the sake of elaboration, what that statement implies is that there is a finite amount of resources whereas human wants are infinite. There is a limited amount of land available to purchase, there is a limited amount of crops that can be harvested, there is a limited amount of oil and various precious metals (gold, silver, platinum), limited amount of minerals (iron ore, diamonds etc.).

Therefore, if someone else purchases 10 houses, then there are 10 less houses available for everybody else to purchase. If someone eats 10 cows, there are 10 less cows for everybody else to eat.

WHEN A PARTICULAR AMOUNT OF A CERTAIN RESOURCE IS CONSUMED, THE OVERALL SUPPLY IS DEPLETED.

This is the reason why EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS ALL ABOUT A COMPETITION FOR RESOURCES.

We are no different to the apes in the jungle competing for resources, the only difference is Human beings built complex societies to create the illusion of civilisation and sophistication, even though we function according to the same principles of laws of nature just like other animals, just so that we can tell ourselves that we are a more advanced and superior species, IT’S ALL ABOUT EGO.

Whatever occupation anybody has, they could be a doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, construction worker etc. everybody is working for MONEY (which represents RESOURCES).

ALL RESOURCES IN THE WORLD HAVE A MONETARY VALUE.

Everybody's goal in life is to experience PHYSICAL ENJOYMENT, which is enabled via acquisition of RESOURCES. You ask the average person about what life they dream of living, and their answer will generally be: to live in a mansion, to have a private jet, a collection of sports cars, michelin star quality food (caviar, truffles, wagyu beef, edible gold just to name a few), chefs to cook their meals for them, chauffeurs to drive them around, maids to do their house-work etc.

It's no wonder that most people who resort to crime usually come from a background of poverty, these people understand the value of RESOURCES from a young age when they grow up on the streets or in a wooden house which is falling apart, when they experience the pain of an empty stomach, when there is rarely (if ever) any electricity in their house.

In fact, Pablo Escobar's Medellin cartel is a great example of this. Pablo Escobar was a man who came from a poor city: Medellin. Once he started to accumulate wealth, he decided to hire hitmen for his protection, to kill his opponents and to gain power. The men he hired were dirt poor, when Escobar gave them an opportunity to make serious money, they were ready to take up arms and kill for Pablo Escobar without hesitation.

You'll be surprised about the things people are prepared to do in order to acquire RESOURCES for SURVIVAL. Our survival instinct is so strong, that when we are struggling to survive and an opportunity to acquire resources comes into existence, we will capitalize on that opportunity without caring about the risks/danger involved and without caring whether its legal/illegal, moral/immoral. The only thing that matters IS SURVIVAL.

If you can offer survival to a human being, they will do almost anything for you. Money doesn't just buy ANYTHING, it can also buy ANYONE. Every person has a price, if you can find their price, you can buy their loyalty and servitude.

You dont have any friends? If you're rich, you can host expensive parties, functions and events. You buy things for people which they cannot otherwise afford by themselves with their limited pleb budget, they will beg to hang out with you and give you company.

You dont have a female companion? You can use your money to buy a wife or you can hire some of the most beautiful women for a night.

Someone guy of an average salary made fun of your appearance? you pull out a couple hundred bucks and they will get on their knees to polish your shoes.

Everything in life is a competition for resources and money is the universal token of transaction which represents all the resources , hence the saying MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO AROUND.

People underestimate the fucking power of money. Money doesn’t only allow you to buy things others cannot buy, IT ALLOWS YOU TO PERFORM CERTAIN ACTIONS WHICH OTHERS ARE UNABLE TO PERFORM.

I’ve been watching a show on Netflix: The People vs O.J Simpson (American crime story). This show is a dramatization of the actual events, featuring the “Trial of the Century” in which the defendant O.J Simpson, a professional NFL superstar (a guy with a lot of money and high status), is charged by the LAPD for the brutal double-homicide of his ex-wife and her lover.

The LAPD had an overwhelming amount of evidence against O.J which suggested and indicated that he committed the crime, but using his wealth and influence, O.J was able to hire a team of the best lawyers in the country who were able to convince the jury to return a ‘Not Guilty’ verdict.

This exemplifies the fact that If you have money, you can even commit murder and get away with it. An average joe who commits murder will be locked up the very next day and live out his life getting ass-raped in prison, assuming he isn’t sentenced to death and given the lethal injection, electric chair or shot dead by firing squad (in countries implementing capital punishment).

If you have money, you can pretty much commit any crime and then bribe government officials and law enforcement (in corrupt countries). If you fill up their pockets, they’ll look the other way. This relates to a post made by @BlkPillPres

https://incels.is/threads/the-elites-of-society-prescribe-a-restrictive-value-system-for-plebs-to-obey-while-they-enjoy-the-simple-pleasures-of-life-morality-is-for-plebs.122516/

If you have a significant amount of money, you are essentially an elite member of society, therefore you can bypass the morality which the rest of the pleb populace are restricted and limited by.

After my extremely traumatic childhood filled with bullying and ostracizion, I dropped out of university when I became 20. For the next 2 years, I would remain unemployed, rotting away in my room due to my depression, anxiety and a few other mental health issues caused by this sick society we live in.

But then I realised, SOCIETY WANTS ME (AND OTHERS) TO “DROP OUT” OF SOCIETY AND QUIT TAKING PART IN THE SYSTEM.

It makes sense, If I lock myself up in my room and don’t participate in the workforce, I forsake resources which are basically “up for grabs” for everybody else.

The less resources I claim for myself, the more available for others to claim for themselves.

Realizing this, I no longer felt satisfied in life by staying in my room doing nothing, knowing that the same people who caused me to be this way were the ones benefitting from my situation. I felt motivated to succeed in life, to spite the people who wanted me to fail.

These days I am driven by ambition and ruthlessness. Now I understand the system in accordance to which the world operates, I understand the GAME OF LIFE. I will once again participate in this game, and I am determined to win.

Last edited:
Cope, women would rather starve to get chad
full

The world revolves around money, very true. That's why school and wageslaving exists

Littlefingermaxx.

Sucks that the better looking you are the easier it is to make money and the uglier you are the harder it is to make money though.

nah they dont want you to drop out of society.
White men are the only group of people that are tax positive. That means they produce more than they consume. Imagine what would happen if everyone that is tax positive refused to feed this abusive system

women are resources too

Life is like factorio. You need some splitters in life, fast or slow.

SOCIETY WANTS ME (AND OTHERS) TO “DROP OUT” OF SOCIETY AND QUIT TAKING PART IN THE SYSTEM.
the elites don't produce what they consume so you can imagine them as parasites and working classes as their host.
if the host dies(because of people dropping out of society) the parasite dies too.
in the end when you drop out of society you're actually going against the interest of rich people and society in general.
what you say will be true in a hypotetical future were machines will be able to do all the physical work required for mantaining the system, in this future men will be useless and those who will own the machines will rule the world.

I've won in at least a few aspects,including getting some money. Its good being a semi-neet who makes much more than a wagie while only working for a few hours a week.

i have made it my life-goal to do my best to bring chaos to this world
Good luck with that. A single person makes absolutely zero difference one way or the other.

Good luck with that. A single person makes absolutely zero difference one way or the other.

You're right, an intelligent sociopath realises that there's not much he alone can do to make a difference, thats why he will operate from behind the scenes, manipulating and controlling powerful people to achieve his goal.

The world is a big market.

nah they dont want you to drop out of society.
White men are the only group of people that are tax positive. That means they produce more than they consume. Imagine what would happen if everyone that is tax positive refused to feed this abusive system
a beautiful collapse

Just chase money and power theory. This is basic knowledge, there's billions trying the exact same thing, good luck.

Chad enjoys life from day 1, you slave for decades for the slim chance of making big money just so you can have power over others...:feelsrope:

Make soviet communism great again + seize means of reproduction, in Minecraft

and the unmotivated ugly incel get used to validate the moggers being at the bottom of the barrel and all

The basic economic problem: RESOURCES ARE SCARCE BUT HUMAN WANTS ARE UNLIMITED.

Its pretty self-explanatory but just for the sake of elaboration, what that statement implies is that there is a finite amount of resources whereas human wants are infinite. There is a limited amount of land available to purchase, there is a limited amount of crops that can be harvested, there is a limited amount of oil and various precious metals (gold, silver, platinum), limited amount of minerals (iron ore, diamonds etc.).

Therefore, if someone else purchases 10 houses, then there are 10 less houses available for everybody else to purchase. If someone eats 10 cows, there are 10 less cows for everybody else to eat.

WHEN A PARTICULAR AMOUNT OF A CERTAIN RESOURCE IS CONSUMED, THE OVERALL SUPPLY IS DEPLETED.

This is the reason why EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS ALL ABOUT A COMPETITION FOR RESOURCES.

We are no different to the apes in the jungle competing for resources, the only difference is Human beings built complex societies to create the illusion of civilisation and sophistication, even though we function according to the same principles of laws of nature just like other animals, just so that we can tell ourselves that we are a more advanced and superior species, IT’S ALL ABOUT EGO.

This is something that I realised upon reaching adulthood. It doesn’t matter what job you do. You could be a carpenter, electrician, lawyer, doctor, government minister, actor, athlete etc. but whatever your occupation, it all leads to MONEY (which represents resources). ALL RESOURCES IN THE WORLD HAVE A MONETARY VALUE.

Just think about it, anything materialistic in the world (not talking about superficial emotions and feelings- love, happiness, validation etc.) can be bought with money. You want to live in a mansion? Own a private jet? Have a garage filled with a collection of sports cars? Employ your own personnel to work for you (chauffer to drive you around, maids to do your housework, professional chefs to cook your meals, security detail and private bodyguards to ensure your safety and well-being etc.)?

It all can be purchased with money.

You dont have any friends? If you're rich, you can host expensive parties, functions and events. You buy things for people which they cannot otherwise afford by themselves with their limited pleb budget, they will beg to hang out with you and give you company.

You dont have a female companion? You can use your money to buy a wife.

Someone made fun of your appearance? you pull out a couple hundred bucks and they will get on their knees to polish your shoes.

Money doesn't just buy anything, it can also buy ANYONE.

At the end of the day, every person has a price.

If you can find a person’s price, you can buy their loyalty and servitude.

Everything in life is a competition for resources and money is the universal financial instrument which represents all of the resources, hence the saying MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO AROUND.

People underestimate the fucking power of money. Money doesn’t only allow you to buy things others cannot buy, IT ALLOWS YOU TO PERFORM CERTAIN ACTIONS WHICH OTHERS ARE UNABLE TO PERFORM.

I’ve been watching a show on Netflix: The People vs O.J Simpson (American crime story). This show is a dramatization of the actual events, featuring the “Trial of the Century” in which the defendant O.J Simpson, a professional NFL superstar (a guy with a lot of money and high status), is charged by the LAPD for the brutal double-homicide of his ex-wife and her lover.

The LAPD had an overwhelming amount of evidence against O.J which suggested and indicated that he committed the crime, but using his wealth and influence, O.J was able to hire a team of the best lawyers in the country who were able to convince the jury to return a ‘Not Guilty’ verdict.

This exemplifies the fact that If you have money, you can even commit murder and get away with it. An average joe who commits murder will be locked up the very next day and live out his life getting ass-raped in prison, assuming he isn’t sentenced to death and given the lethal injection, electric chair or shot dead by firing squad (in countries implementing capital punishment).

If you have money, you can pretty much commit any crime and then bribe government officials and law enforcement (in corrupt countries). If you fill up their pockets, they’ll look the other way. This relates to a post made by @BlkPillPres

https://incels.is/threads/the-elites-of-society-prescribe-a-restrictive-value-system-for-plebs-to-obey-while-they-enjoy-the-simple-pleasures-of-life-morality-is-for-plebs.122516/

If you have a significant amount of money, you are essentially an elite member of society, therefore you can bypass the morality which the rest of the pleb populace are restricted and limited by.

After my extremely traumatic childhood filled with bullying and ostracizion, I dropped out of university when I became 20. For the next 2 years, I would remain unemployed, rotting away in my room due to my depression, anxiety and a few other mental health issues caused by this sick society we live in.

But then I realised, SOCIETY WANTS ME (AND OTHERS) TO “DROP OUT” OF SOCIETY AND QUIT TAKING PART IN THE SYSTEM.

It makes sense, If I lock myself up in my room and don’t participate in the workforce, I forsake resources which are basically “up for grabs” for everybody else.

The less resources I claim for myself, the more available for others to claim for themselves.

Realizing this, I no longer felt satisfied in life by staying in my room doing nothing, knowing that the same people who caused me to be this way were the ones benefitting from my situation. I felt motivated to succeed in life, to spite the people who wanted me to fail.

These days I am driven by ambition and ruthlessness. Now I understand the system in accordance to which the world operates, I understand the GAME OF LIFE. I will once again participate in this game, and I am determined to win.
I agree with most of your assertion.
And I think we have to start the Blackpilled Economics think tank.

To the contrary, society wants you to work so they can tax the shit out of you and redistribute the money and jobs to foids. What society doesn't want is you to become insanely rich & powerful or become a NEET parasite.

Chad Height vs. Virgin Money, Power, Influence

View attachment 196636

Zukerberg could pay to have this Chad and his woman kidnapped, rape his woman in front of him, and then get some guys to kill both of them and bury the bodies, I'll choose money over looks all the time, money is power, looks is the "representation" of power, money gives you power over those who simply represent it with their physical appearance

With enough money you can hire 5 Chads to beat 1 Chad to a pulp

This so much, also same shit with me and university, we have very similar stories

This fact is what confuses me about all the "muh neet life" guys on this site, acting as if they are getting back at society by keeping themselves broke JFL, society wants you to not take part, that way you don't have any resources to get anything you want, that leaves more for normies while you just slowly shrivel away in a corner, and this is why normies HATE MASS SHOOTINGS, because its you making a "you problem" into an "us problem", its you saying - "if society won't help me i'll go out of my way to sabotage it", they want incels to remain docile and do nothing, though I'd recommend building wealth or sabotaging society in indirect ways rather than direct and violent ways

Zukerberg could pay to have this Chad and his woman kidnapped, rape his woman in front of him, and then get some guys to kill both of them and bury the bodies, I'll choose money over looks all the time, money is power, looks is the "representation" of power, money gives you power over those who simply represent it with their physical appearance

With enough money you can hire 5 Chads to beat 1 Chad to a pulp

This so much, also same shit with me and university, we have very similar stories

This fact is what confuses me about all the "muh neet life" guys on this site, acting as if they are getting back at society by keeping themselves broke JFL, society wants you to not take part, that way you don't have any resources to get anything you want, that leaves more for normies while you just slowly shrivel away in a corner, and this is why normies HATE MASS SHOOTINGS, because its you making a "you problem" into an "us problem", its you saying - "if society won't help me i'll go out of my way to sabotage it", they want incels to remain docile and do nothing, though I'd recommend building wealth or sabotaging society in indirect ways rather than direct and violent ways
How can I moneymaxx?

How can I moneymaxx?

I'd say online business and stocks (which I'm about to get into today)

Everything you have, throw it into Bitcoin. Sell when it hits 100k.

1. Its too late to get into bitcoin

2. Bitcoin is a meme, who do you sell to?, it only has value if someone thinks it has value, it isn't backed by the resources and economy of a country, it literally just exists as bytes of data nothing else, so who is going to pay me 100K for my bytes of nothing?

I'd say online business and stocks (which I'm about to get into today)

1. Its too late to get into bitcoin

2. Bitcoin is a meme, who do you sell to?, it only has value if someone thinks it has value, it isn't backed by the resources and economy of a country, it literally just exists as bytes of data nothing else, so who is going to pay me 100K for my bytes of nothing?

1. Depends on your perspective. It's too late if you want to 1000-10000x your money. It's not too late to 10-20x your money in the next 3 years.

2. If you have a Bitcoin right now you can sell it on an exchange for roughly 9.8k USD. It costs over 6k USD to "mine" a Bitcoin so you could say it is backed by electricity, hash rates and fixed scarcity. You get nowhere by talking about how you need a greater fool to buy something off you as this is how stocks work today. And yes I am aware stocks bought in large quantities allow you to have a say in how the company runs but this is not the case for most companies (Google is a good example).

3. Stocks are a bad bet as we are overdue for recession and market downturn. The last one we had was over 12 years ago. The only reason the stock market is bubbling is because the Fed handing out helicopter money and companies doing stock buybacks with the cheap credit.

You get nowhere by talking about how you need a greater fool to buy something off you as this is how stocks work today

Actually no because stocks actually have value, whereas bitcoin doesn't, it has the illusion of value, bitcoin is also to unstable of a currency, and I've been told that by a guy at work who guys and owns multiple cryptocurrencies and even tells me its not a good time to get into it, something that was obvious to even me, if you didn't get into bitcoin in the early days you missed it, you could have cashed out while people still thought it had value, but over the years everyone is going to realize how useless it is

Its good for illegal trades, but even the person you trade with still has to convert it to money to make use of it, if nobody wants to buy your bitcoin you have a big chunk of nothing, but someone will always want to by stocks

I'll be looking more into foreign exchange though

Actually no because stocks actually have value, whereas bitcoin doesn't, it has the illusion of value, bitcoin is also to unstable of a currency, and I've been told that by a guy at work who guys and owns multiple cryptocurrencies and even tells me its not a good time to get into it, something that was obvious to even me, if you didn't get into bitcoin in the early days you missed it, you could have cashed out while people still thought it had value, but over the years everyone is going to realize how useless it is

Its good for illegal trades, but even the person you trade with still has to convert it to money to make use of it, if nobody wants to buy your bitcoin you have a big chunk of nothing, but someone will always want to by stocks

I'll be looking more into foreign exchange though

Stocks can be diluted. Bitcoin cannot. Stability is worthless if you are interested in becoming rich. If you want stability own a depreciating currency and put it into a savings account and watch as your interest earned cannot hold a candle to inflation rate. Watch as your purchasing power get diminished while your wage earnings stay flat.

If you got into Bitcoin now you'd still be early enough to see it go to 100k in the next 3 years. If it's so useless why are people still buying it for close to 10k USD?

It's actually bad for illegal trades because every transaction is permanently recorded on the blockchain. Many of them get caught for using it. That's why there's XMR.

If nobody wants to buy your stocks they are worthless too.

It's normal to be skeptical about this. I had similar thoughts about it when I got in during 2017. I've been following it ever since. And yes I've profited immensely.

It's normal to be skeptical about this. I had similar thoughts about it when I got in during 2017. I've been following it ever since. And yes I've profited immensely.

So you already have more thatn 100K in bitcoin then, here's the funny thing though, if everyone is buying bitcoin just to exchange it for money, then who is going to sell to who when everyone simply wants to get it off of their hands? JFL

That's the part that's confusing, why would any person or any organization buy an asset off of you, when the sole purpose of that asset is to use it to get money

It just seems way more risky than stocks and its too expensive right now, I'd feel like a retard spending 10K on something, THEN hoping it increases worth to be 100K, THEN hop someone or an organization is willing to buy it off of me

That's a lot of ifs, a lot more ifs that whats involved in trading, especially foreign exchange, as I'm already trading money to begin with, I already have something of inherent monetary worth, all I can tell you is good luck but I don't see bitcoin reaching 100K in 3 years at all, just watch and see, something with happen to fuck it up

Also here's the bad part, once it gets too high, nobody is going to want to take part in the economy, because you are disadvantaged from the get go, do you get it, a currency being "too high" is a thing, nobody is going to want to "get into" bitcoin and bitcoin's worth isn't backed by resources and economy, its worth is the fact that people use it and agree that it has worth, and once usage goes down so will its worth, you'll just be left with a shiny piece of data that has a theoretical large number attached to it, but it doesn't actually mean anything

So you already have more thatn 100K in bitcoin then, here's the funny thing though, if everyone is buying bitcoin just to exchange it for money, then who is going to sell to who when everyone simply wants to get it off of their hands? JFL

That's the part that's confusing, why would any person or any organization buy an asset off of you, when the sole purpose of that asset is to use it to get money

It just seems way more risky than stocks and its too expensive right now, I'd feel like a retard spending 10K on something, THEN hoping it increases worth to be 100K, THEN hop someone or an organization is willing to buy it off of me

That's a lot of ifs, a lot more ifs that whats involved in trading, especially foreign exchange, as I'm already trading money to begin with, I already have something of inherent monetary worth, all I can tell you is good luck but I don't see bitcoin reaching 100K in 3 years at all, just watch and see, something with happen to fuck it up

Also here's the bad part, once it gets too high, nobody is going to want to take part in the economy, because you are disadvantaged from the get go, do you get it, a currency being "too high" is a thing, nobody is going to want to "get into" bitcoin and bitcoin's worth isn't backed by resources and economy, its worth is the fact that people use it and agree that it has worth, and once usage goes down so will
Its worth, you'll just be left with a shiny piece of data that has a theoretical large number attached to it, but it doesn't actually mean anything

Granted 10k to 100k is speculative but selling your Bitcoin on one of thousands of exchanges for the market price is not. For some reason many people have this belief that you will not be able offload due to lack of liquidity but this is completely false. The trade happens instantly and the fiat moves to your account in a few business days.

I used to think the same. Couldn't believe Bitcoin was worth $300. Then it was $500. Surely this was the top I thought. Then it went to 1k and ramped up to 5k and eventually to 20k. Like you, I believed it was worthless with no tangible value but the price kept going up just like the price of property and leaving me behind.

I used to have similar concerns. Who will use it when the price becomes too high? How will people afford one when it costs 10k? 100k? The answer is people will buy fractions of Bitcoin and in the near future not many people will own a full Bitcoin. It has 8 decimal places so people will own crumbs of Bitcoin as a speculative asset, you can't do the same with Berkshire-Hathaway stock. Bitcoin as a currency has already failed. It's pivoted to store of value, similar to owning gold bullion. Rich & middle class people along with asset managers buy it like gold to grow their wealth. Granted they only allocate 1% to Bitcoin. An incel tier male will need to take bigger risks than that if he wants to make it.

Nobody is using it. Like gold it's just being hoarded in the knowledge that it is worth more than what it is today. In 5 years it will probably hit 250k, I am just being conservative with my 100k estimate.

Is it worthless digital data that niche nerds are lapping up? Maybe. It could also be that the electrical and processing cost associated with mining a Bitcoin justifies the price tag. It's prohibitively expensive now. I don't want to get into great detail about it but suffice it say the electrical costs of mining 1 Bitcoin is soon to double to around 12-14k in May which means the market price will need to go up higher than that.

There's scarcity to it. Will only ever be 21m, cannot print it endlessly like government money. If there's an infinite supply of money and limited number of something (property/stocks/art) it's inevitable that the scarce object will inflate in price. At 21m there isn't enough to go around, even for millionaires.

It's been around for over 10 years now and while I don't know what will happen 20-50 years from now I am sure this will exist and do well for the next 5 years at least.

Last edited:
Granted 10k to 100k is speculative but selling your Bitcoin on one of thousands of exchanges for the market price is not. For some reason many people have this belief that you will not be able offload due to lack of liquidity but this is completely false. The trade happens instantly and the fiat moves to your account in a few business days.

I used to think the same. Couldn't believe Bitcoin was worth $300. Then it was $500. Surely this was the top I thought. Then it went to 1k and ramped up to 5k and eventually to 20k. Like you, I believed it was worthless with no tangible value but the price kept going up just like the price of property and leaving me behind.

I used to have similar concerns. Who will use it when the price becomes too high? How will people afford one when it costs 10k? 100k? The answer is people will buy fractions of Bitcoin and in the near future not many people will own a full Bitcoin. It has 8 decimal places so people will own crumbs of Bitcoin as a speculative asset, you can't do the same with Berkshire-Hathaway stock. Bitcoin as a currency has already failed. It's pivoted to store of value, similar to owning gold bullion. Rich & middle class people along with asset managers buy it like gold to grow their wealth. Granted they only allocate 1% to Bitcoin. An incel tier male will need to take bigger risks than that if he wants to make it.

Nobody is using it. Like gold it's just being hoarded in the knowledge that it is worth more than what it is today. In 5 years it will probably hit 250k, I am just being conservative with my 100k estimate.

Is it worthless digital data that niche nerds are lapping up? Maybe. It could also be that the electrical and processing cost associated with mining a Bitcoin justifies the price tag. It's prohibitively expensive now. I don't want to get into great detail about it but suffice it say the electrical costs of mining 1 Bitcoin is soon to double to around 12-14k in May which means the market price will need to go up higher than that.

There's scarcity to it. Will only ever be 21m, cannot print it endlessly like government money. If there's an infinite supply of money and limited number of something (property/stocks/art) it's inevitable that the scarce object will inflate in price. At 21m there isn't enough to go around, even for millionaires.

It's been around for over 10 years now and while I don't know what will happen 20-50 years from now I am sure this will exist and do well for the next 5 years at least.

Its great that you own some, but I'd recommend just keep what you have and let it grow and invest whatever you make from now in more dependable assets, because it would be a shitty outcome that at the end of all this you can't even exchange it all back into money

Its great that you own some, but I'd recommend just keep what you have and let it grow and invest whatever you make from now in more dependable assets, because it would be a shitty outcome that at the end of all this you can't even exchange it all back into money

I don't recommend anyone keep their net worth in crypto. Obviously sell the damn thing at when it reaches your goal price and diversify into index funds, property, etc. You said it was too late to get into Bitcoin but I will throw the same words back to you regarding most financial instraments like stocks and property. Just buy a million dollar + house bro, just pay it off in the next 30-50 years bro. Just work 1 week to buy one stock in the S&P bro. Just put yourself into six figure student loan debt bro...These things are just as unaffordable and the ROI is going towards zero and negative. At least with Bitcoin it's still early because like you the great majority of people look at it like digital magic beans. I used to have similar fears in 2017 when I bought into Bitcoin. "This will become worthless!" And yet the price is 9.7k and will probably hit 15k before the end of 2020, and 20k and beyond before the end of 2021.

The world would be a much better place if it where a resource based economy

Everything in life is about vagina

Make soviet communism great again + seize means of reproduction, in Minecraft
WE MUST SEIZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION...
for the jews

Actually. The resource theory is correct.

The op is correct except about farming.

Regenerative permaculture farming gets better over time and produces more than it takes in. It's the only thing that acts that way. But it requires knowledge and skill to accomplish.

Money based on labor, like National Socialist Germany, is the only way to go. Because teamwork is how civilizations get better! He who does more is worth more.

What we all have now is a parasite class using fake money as a trap.

bumpidity bump