Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Halo effect or Dorian Grey effect?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
You decide.

Do you think that the halo effect is a nicer way of saying someone is a Dorian Grey?

Can looks influence personality?

Can a Chad or Stacy (+) ever be sincere when doing any "good work" for the sake of good work alone?

Can a "charitable" Chad or Stacy (+) be viewed to be more virtuous than a subsistence living Incel or Normie?

Is a looksmaxed [surgically maxed included] Chad or Stacy (+) the same as a normally born one?

Some food for thought. Let the discussions begin.

Ted Bundy would blow apart for good the personality meme. This should be the deciding factor though.

It depends. The good treatment that comes with good looks can build a person's self esteem, making them a kind and confident person. Or it can make them arrogant and unempathetic.

It depends. The good treatment that comes with good looks can build a person's self esteem, making them a kind and confident person. Or it can make them arrogant and unempathetic.

But any good action they genuinely do be discarded & or their bad actions be authenticated?

Its all about looks

We know.

I always wanted a grey Delorian.

But they only come in stainless.

Ted Bundy would blow apart for good the personality meme. This should be the deciding factor though.
Imo personality isn't simply a meme maybe for being attractive to women but I think you need a certain charisma and character to pull off a Ted Bundy, he wasn't simply good looks he was intelligent knew how to manipulate people and enjoyed doing it

We can't have personalities because we're not considered people because we're subhuman

Basically are the so called good works of Chads & Stacies either invalidated completely or substantially or in part due to the halo effect of their prior existing good looks.

Same with these so called "educated" models & adult industry workers or ex all because they used their erotic capital in a different sector?

Brutal noreplypill

I just add my thoughts tbh. I'm not here as a popularity contest.

On the main point though. Do you consider that we should interpret good-looking people's so called charitable deeds & good or virtuous altruistic actions through the prism of a priori validation based on the halo effect?