Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My spirit animal

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
Interpratation can be used in many many forms and formats. Dark Triade, That reflection theroy thing were shit is in a mirror pattern. Anylyzing video games or movies. But a old one is spirit animals.

People seem to forget somtimes that animals have different phsycoligy. How cats/ dogs are different. Or if you wanna get stupid talking. How people forget the difference between adopting a domestic animal and a wild animal. Yeah theres a massive difference between adopting a black cat and a Jaguar who will be more then happy to play chew toy with your ass.

Unlike animals. We humans have different phsycoligy. And it isnt based off race or gender as much as one would assume. Ive seen blacks act more "white" then me. Ive seen some girls play halo. Not relly seen as much as see them as hear them say they play halo.

We in a uniqe way are animals. Theres the spirit animal of what ever is put in cultures around. As for me. My spirit animal is what at the time Im typing this, is my profile pic. The american badger. Just like this. Ive been able to bring chaos and smartness out were it fucks with other people. Ive sabotodged others peoples work when they wronged me. Ive been able to exploit rules and benifit out of them. I know how to ruin lives, bring meyhem. Being a incel kinda does feel like a big blessing. Yeah it sucks that im kissless and ousted by many people. But I can use my head. And just like a badger or otter, I can outsmart them. Need me to intimidate? Jump on the table and makeonkey noises. Need me to slow down work? Scramble peoples product around there departments(retail is my job). Need me to make peoples personal live shitty? I got knowledge on automotive shit, I can sabotodge cars easily. Or if I wanna fuck with a buissness, poor a bunch of orbeez down the toilet and clog the whole ass system. Eves dropping, phones have a voice recorder. Sneacking, its a matter of climbing the right spots that no one sees a climable.

I dont got no chad powers. But I make up for it with the spirit of the American badger. Now, whats your spirit animal and why?

very educational post