Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Half of Australian adolescent boys use Protein Powder Supplements

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
Feel sorry for the gullible impressionable young teens. Someone should tell them there’s no gym for your BONES

aside from maybe canada, australia has the most noodlewhores per scale for a white country. as such, its very easy for a white man to have sex with non-landwhales in australia
This is very true if you’re from Melbourne Sydney or Brisbane, any average white guy could get a noodle. High tier noodles want tall white chads however

I take creatine, better norwood than being as strong as a woman
You cant use the words STRONG & WOMAN in the same sentence - they are oxymorons!

they're just making themselves bald and bloated

98% of guys I see at the gym are near 20% bodyfat and balding

all that lifting maybe added 5-15 lbs of muscle and a ton of bodyfat, with or without roids

NET DECREASE in looks by a lot
Yeah most guys who go gym are bloated sacks of shits, drinking their fucking protein shakes for “gains” JFL they should be doing cardio fucking brainlets

I have seen in aus ripped dudes with fat fuck cunts a lot and I have noticed it is getting worse, its like society now wants fatty foids to be the top ones among foids in the dating pool.

I gave up on gymcelling this year and started bloatmaxxing. Only go to gym to use sauna which train my heart and get rid of impurities so that i may only take 1 shower per month to avoid the destructive effect of tap water on my skin.

Wtf, 50%. Just shows you how soysity is destroying men. I think men are not just doing this to pursue women but to pursue the image of what it is like to be a man. Our fathers we skinnier and muscular thanks to not having access to all the fast food places and many men did hard labor jobs which toned the body. There was not very much artificial estrogen in the environment either, heightening their testosterone levels. Just think about guys now, their mothers don’t want them playing outside because sexual predators. So they sit you in front of your tablet or Nintendo switch, your body is not being toned by out door activities. There is also a chance that the artificial estrogen in the body has giving you a baby or round face at birth, same for body. You could have unnaturally wide hips or a fat ass for a guy, or gyno in the chest area. Then you have all this propaganda in the media telling you it’s ok to be gay, or you don’t need to become a man you can be a girl. You see old pictures of your father or grandfather he looks happy. He worked a hard job got dirty but raised the money for a family and had a wife. Possibly even pictures of them with their built up cars, or drinking/smoking. Then you think where all that went, when you have never even touched a screwdriver in your life. People look to the past to learn and build their future, when you see you look skinny unmuscular and fat, nothing like your ancestors. It is natural that these boys to pursue something that is stolen from them, their masculinity.

Yes goy, buy the sups since teen years, buy the gym membership, buy all the latest fitness and fashion shit, sure you will atract a foid after she blew 10 Chads who did less than half the effort you did.

haha let them suffer, in the end they'll realize its all for nothing :feelsokman:

Pure social waste due to looksmaxing.
Today's society is preoccupied with waste.
There are so many alternative ways to use the power of these guys.
Yeah, society will become even more dull and dumb when most people are just worried about looksmaxxing to no avail. The blackpill will hit harder to these boyos.
Australian guys have to be athletic & ripped 7+/10 jocks just to get a skinny-fat 4/10 chick that has never been inside a gym in her life.
Watching many couples like that tbh, if the guy Is lucky she Is 5/10 and a feminist :°))))))

Last edited:
tbh most aussie teens are lanky pretty boys who havent touched a weight in their life. Just more proof gaining "muscle mass" is a huge waste of time unless you have specific genetics for it. etc tall and have broad shoulders aka good frame.

Last edited: