Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over haha

justkeepingitreal

justkeepingitreal

Happily LDARing.
★★★
I tried looksmaxxing, that shit is the most absurd scam I have ever seen.
I did everything they proposed still ugly as fuck. it never works except for fat pieces of shit with layers of lard covering their bones or smthn. after trying it I am now a pure believer of fucked up genetics = ropemaxx.
the only true way is extreme surgeries that you would probably be in your 50s to have the money for if you worked extremely hard. so it is fucking over.

Looksmaxxing is somewhat closer to redbill rather than blackpill i reckon. Genetics is everything. You might discover a pearl from mud but you can't make pearl from mud.

if somebody has to improve there looks it never began. the only thing chad had to do was be born.

I tried looksmaxxing, that shit is the most absurd scam I have ever seen.
I did everything they proposed still ugly as fuck. it never works except for fat pieces of shit with layers of lard covering their bones or smthn. after trying it I am now a pure believer of fucked up genetics = ropemaxx.
the only true way is extreme surgeries that you would probably be in your 50s to have the money for if you worked extremely hard. so it is fucking over.
Just keeping it real.

Unless you have a decent facial bone structure to begin with.

Looksmaxxing is somewhat closer to redbill rather than blackpill i reckon. Genetics is everything. You might discover a pearl from mud but you can't make pearl from mud.
In other words, dear Chinese friend: water is wet.

It works if you have a good base, cope

if somebody has to improve there looks it never began. the only thing chad had to do was be born.
So true
IMG 1179
IMG 0832

I am 34 used to lookmaxx and try dating with meditation to not feel negative.

Now I am 34 and I hate women, normies and attractive people in world of wacraft. If I dont get laid before 2025, it is grapefruitmaxxing.

And evey red/bluepilled kobold in Elwynn forest shall be put in a brazen bull for lying to people.