Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had my first "date" today

asdfcel said:
question for all the failed dates here: did your dates not involve alcohol?? if so youre doing it way wrong. only chance an incel has is low inhibition on BOTH sides, you and your date... only time i gotten lucky a long time ago when someone was bored enoughto hangout with me was after we were both drunk and high

If you need alcochol you know it's over.

Anon said:
asdfcel said:
question for all the failed dates here: did your dates not involve alcohol?? if so youre doing it way wrong. only chance an incel has is low inhibition on BOTH sides, you and your date... only time i gotten lucky a long time ago when someone was bored enoughto hangout with me was after we were both drunk and high
If you need alcochol you know it's over.

clearly lol but atleast OP had a date. the hard part is getting the chance for a date. even tho mine never talked to me again after lol. OP had a chance at pussy and alcohol wouldve helped

asdfcel said:
clearly lol but atleast OP had a date. the hard part is getting the chance for a date. even tho mine never talked to me again after lol. OP had a chance at pussy and alcohol wouldve helped

Getting her drunk to fuck her is cheating.

props for stepping up and not being shy / scared to escalate to sex

asdfcel said:

I generally try to go for drinks when I ask one of the girls I somehow end up orbiting because 1. I love drinking too much 2. I need to lower my own inhib. Doesn't always work though, and then I end up getting paranoid that if I make a move and she has been drinking, she will call daterape and my academic career and life in general is over.

A family friend of mine's life ended because he worked for the uni and posted some anti-Semitic memes. Life is literally over. If you can get your life turned upside down for posting memes, then what will happen to an incel who dared try to initiate physical contact with a woman who had chosen to consume alcohol with him?

BpfqR0ZLU7dDBC4IWZMeh3Mo91LmxCD3X0xdJH1lPaU.jpg

blickpall said:
asdfcel said:
I generally try to go for drinks when I ask one of the girls I somehow end up orbiting because 1. I love drinking too much 2. I need to lower my own inhib. Doesn't always work though, and then I end up getting paranoid that if I make a move and she has been drinking, she will call daterape and my academic career and life in general is over.
A family friend of mine's life ended because he worked for the uni and posted some anti-Semitic memes. Life is literally over. If you can get your life turned upside down for posting memes, then what will happen to an incel who dared try to initiate physical contact with a woman who had chosen to consume alcohol with him?
BpfqR0ZLU7dDBC4IWZMeh3Mo91LmxCD3X0xdJH1lPaU.jpg

that is fucking scary. are you in the UK? also curious what memes lol

dr-problematic said:
props for stepping up and not being shy / scared to escalate to sex

A man has gotta to do what a man has got to do

asdfcel said:
that is fucking scary. are you in the UK? also curious what memes lol

USA. The memes were relatively docile 8chan stuff, like the hook-nose Jew rubbing his hands and then some text above and below it.

blickpall said:
Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
maybe she saw it as "friends going to get coffee" I don't understand why you even wasted any time with her? did you really think even a 2/10 would initial consensual sex?
This.
There was a very Aryan half-Paki girl I worked in a restaurant with years ago. We didn't talk much back then got along decently. Face is probably a 6/10 max, but had a fat ass and decent tits, on the curvy side otherwise. Back then she was too young for me because of the age rule but last winter the limit was passed and she was coming back to the states after finishing up some of her education in Pakistan. Meanwhile we had been chatting over insta (I post photos of nature and skylines only because what else does an incel have to offer?), and she liked every one of my posts and seemed to initiate conversation often in what I perceived to be a flirty manner. Anyway, the stars aligned and I fought my racing heart and precipitous inhib to ask her out.
Results were the same as OP. 0 "chemistry," the playful banter was largely gone. It felt more like a business luncheon than a social outing. We hugged at the start because I initiated (still can't believe it) but in the end she just waved her hand and got in her car. Wasn't a date; was just a way for her to get validation and kill time.
Since then she's been featured in some articles online for winning some fitness award in Pakistan so her self-absorption is probably through the fucking roof. But it just goes to show how much of an idiot I was thinking I had scored a date and that chasing unicorns was a productive pastime.

please give me the insta @ of this paki slut so I can insult her.