Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Had another vision of something I (we) will never have

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Popped into my head today; I’m sitting down and my pregnant wife comes up to me with her bare upper half, nicely tanned, I put my hand and head on her belly to give her and our baby some type of hug. I then tell her how much I love her and how happy I am.

Will never happen :feelsbadman:

What a beautiful dream, I'd give anything for this to happen.... Fuck man, this hit me right in the feels.:feelsbadman::cryfeels:
Sorry bro. If it’s any consolation it helps knowing I’m not alone in knowing this will never be in my future.

It does help knowing others can share the dream, personally, I want to be a vampire, preferably one from the Interview With A Vampire verse, if not then one from Twilight verse (I mean Interview has the most OP Vamps and Twilight lets you not die from sun while being powerful, so both are good). My biggest dream is to become one, that is what I want most, even though I know it'll never happen.
I was into vampires when I was a kid. Read books and dressed up as one for Halloween.