Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had a dream I had 2 girlfriends

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
They were following me around everywhere.

We were sitting at a table at one point in the dream, and I stood up, and I said I wanted to feel their shoulders and legs to make sure they had petite frames, and they giggled and teehee'd as I did it and looked at me like they would look at a Chad as I felt them, after that they both sat on each side of me and were both massaging me.

My family was also around, and they suddenly had this massive respect for me, like I had made it or something, and nobody was mocking me or shit talking or trying to belittle me. All the normiecel men in my extended family were around looking at me like they wanted to shit talk me, but couldn't anymore, because I mogged them with 2 petite gfs.

Then I woke up, was extremely sad, but then I opened my phone and saw coronavirus headline news that its spreading more, and that kicked me out of the sadness quickly lol

i dont even remember 99% of my dreams .

But this is a good one .
nice .

Dreams are the best cope .
The only problem is that they always feel so short .

One isnt enough for this :chad:

i dont even remember 99% of my dreams .

But this is a good one .
nice .

Dreams are the best cope .
The only problem is that they always feel so short .

Yeah, it was short, but it was sweet.

But Coronachan brought my mood back up

9e9

One isnt enough for this :chad:

I dont know why my dream gave me 2 petite GFs. I dont have some autistic desire about having 2. Its in my subconscious maybe.

i never dream but for some reason 3 days ago i dreamed that i had a redhead gf that loved me lol. when i wake up i wanted to rope :cryfeels:

Two months ago I kissed a girl in my dream. After that she told me she saw me only as a friend. :cryfeels: Fuck I can't even ascend in my dreams.

Smh. The last dream I remember is one where I was getting executed by my freshman year English teacher for stealing a horse.

I just had a dream like this too not too long ago, in my dream I needed to choose a wife and there were a lot of beautiful foids I could choose, but for some reason my pick was a very feminine tranny. I don't know what my head is trying to tell me.

I never have good dreams, nightmares. It’s over even in my dreams

Dreammmogs me