Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Had a 30 minute laughing fit

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Not the first time. My first time ever, I was in a class presentation. Out of no where, could not stop laughing. It further destroyed my social standing. It was embarrassing. I couldn't stop laughing for no reason. I remember turning around to the board and hiding my face but realizing it was over at the same time. I was interrupting the presentation and everyone was looking at me.

today I was in the shower and I simply couldn't stop laughing for 30 minutes straight. I realized it was cringe at the same time but I couldn't stop laughing and the more I thought about it, the harder I laughed at this clown world. 30 minutes of non stop laughing at how absurd this all is.

Not the first time. My first time ever, I was in a class presentation. Out of no where, could not stop laughing. It further destroyed my social standing. It was embarrassing. I couldn't stop laughing for no reason. I remember turning around to the board and hiding my face but realizing it was over at the same time.
Laugh

yo ngl i been having these too

Jokermaxxin i see

Laughing is good for you tbh.

based and jokerpilled.

Joker

My first time having this fit in class was unironically like this.

SUPER emberassing. It was in a group presnstationn. Interrupted out kids trying to talk with it. While it was happening I was just thinking to myself, "wow. You're fucked. "

You sound like a legit autist tbh

Not the first time. My first time ever, I was in a class presentation. Out of no where, could not stop laughing. It further destroyed my social standing. It was embarrassing. I couldn't stop laughing for no reason. I remember turning around to the board and hiding my face but realizing it was over at the same time. I was interrupting the presentation and everyone was looking at me.

today I was in the shower and I simply couldn't stop laughing for 30 minutes straight. I realized it was cringe at the same time but I couldn't stop laughing and the more I thought about it, the harder I laughed at this clown world. 30 minutes of non stop laughing at how absurd this all is.
Happens to me too often, you are not alone.

Based and jokers me

Happens to me too.
The world is too fucked up

It's beyond over for laughingcels

Class presentations are just methods at separating autists from non autists, and roasting them in hell fire. I had a similar experience in 9th grade except I was the only one presenting, and I simply forgot what I was supposed to say and just started laughing. I looked at people's faces and it was pure cringe.

You're literally Jokermaxxing

Can relate 100% happens all the time

Joker rodgermaxx buddy boyo

You sound like a legit autist tbh
It's over, ugly and non nt go hand in hand. Though tbh most of the time it's just caving in to social anxiety and compounded by failo effect. Body just starts to shut down and enter retard mode.
It's beyond over for laughingcels

Class presentations are just methods at separating autists from non autists, and roasting them in hell fire. I had a similar experience in 9th grade except I was the only one presenting, and I simply forgot what I was supposed to say and just started laughing. I looked at people's faces and it was pure cringe.
F

Last edited:
Lowinhib and jokerpilled

Looking forward to what comes next.

Bee yourself

Attachments

• 4669947487836.gif
    4669947487836.gif
    90.4 KB · Views: 4
7E27F756 FEB3 4D93 8862 BE398C0029AB

make sure to not get on a subway bro

Used to have these in extreme fits of anger, I'd lock myself in the bathroom and just flop to the floor in a fit of crying and laughter until I couldn't laugh anymore and my ribs began to hurt.
Shit sucks

I had a mania like this about 2 years ago. It was around the time I first started smoking weed daily so I think that maybe had something to do with it. Was a strange time. I kept laughing at my desk at work, usually over remembering some funny incel shit like a redpillcomic. I kind of miss it but it still happens sometimes.

Defeatist thoughts start getting funny the more I hear them.
Its over. :feelskek:

It further destroyed my social standing.

Ignore it; it wont matter after you graduate. I speak from experience. I always neglected my negligible social status whenever something like a graduation aproached. It is ironic that they included me a bit more then; they included me in group photos which they presumably did not have of me before. Still, it doesnt matter.

Cringe and you were doing it on purpose, I understand getting a random fit of laughing in social settings, but for 30 mins straight, jfl nope you were doing that shit on purpose, it was some "chuunibyou" shit, how do you even know it was 30 mins, did you have a clock or a watch present?

Do you realize how much energy it takes just to laugh for 10 minutes?

That's like saying I was doing algebra without trying and I just couldn't stop myself, like come on dude, if you have the ability to hold your breath (forcefully stop your body from doing something essential to live) then you can stop yourself from laughing

You just didn't want to stop, you likely don't give a fuck about your social standing at all

You trying to act like you couldn't stop this just makes it cringier lol

Based. Im trying to jokermaxx too lately :feelsclown:

Things that didn't happen for 200

Out of no where, could not stop laughing. It further destroyed my social standing. It was embarrassing. I couldn't stop laughing for no reason.
have had similar things happen to me before when i was much younger but it was never for 30mins, its rly embarrassing

Cringe and you were doing it on purpose, I understand getting a random fit of laughing in social settings, but for 30 mins straight, jfl nope you were doing that shit on purpose, it was some "chuunibyou" shit, how do you even know it was 30 mins, did you have a clock or a watch present?

Do you realize how much energy it takes just to laugh for 10 minutes?

That's like saying I was doing algebra without trying and I just couldn't stop myself, like come on dude, if you have the ability to hold your breath (forcefully stop your body from doing something essential to live) then you can stop yourself from laughing

You just didn't want to stop, you likely don't give a fuck about your social standing at all

You trying to act like you couldn't stop this just makes it cringier lol
Not straight? It was intervals. Anyway, I was really drunk so that probably explains it.

Not to mention, this post is kind of a joke, you know the movie joker (2019)? Pretty low IQ to write a whole essay about it.
Ignore it; it wont matter after you graduate. I speak from experience. I always neglected my negligible social status whenever something like a graduation aproached. It is ironic that they included me a bit more then; they included me in group photos which they presumably did not have of me before. Still, it doesnt matter.
I've been out of school for a while. This was in the past.
Bee yourself
of course.

Lmao same here. When I stand on the podium and see those bunch of coping sheeps lined up, I can't just stop laughing.

But I have a strong self-control, so I don't fuck it up.

Obviously I achieved that self control through street-shitting.

Lmao same here. When I stand on the podium and see those bunch of coping sheeps lined up, I can't just stop laughing.

But I have a strong self-control, so I don't fuck it up.

Obviously I achieved that self control through street-shitting.
Based poo in loo

I hope you brought your card

Just in case...

Yes it is cringe