Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gynecologists know roasties lie about their bodycount

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/12cfgqg/im_tired_of_being_gaslit_by_medical_professionals/

Instead of giving me an exam she comes to the conclusion I have an old STD and I need blood tests and says I need to tell her the truth about my sexual history
She made me feel disgusting. Kept pressing about my “profession” (a damn cocktail waitress), and I just shut down. I felt ashamed and unheard and I just wanted to give up.

Doctors know how much young roasties are fucking, can't fool them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

At least 3/4ths of the foid population will have some form of STD in the next decade or so. Considering how many partners they're obviously going to share as the lower tier of men are completely shafted out of sex, it's inevitable, these gynecologists are based as fuck for bringing reality to whores. :feelshaha:

if that docor was a male everyone in the comments will be calling him an incel and encouraging the roastie to report him for "sexual assault "

Roastie on roastie drama :feelsaww:

if that docor was a male everyone in the comments will be calling him an incel and encouraging the roastie to report him for "sexual assault "
:bigbrain:

You know it.

"I felt ashamed" :lul: who would've thought that.

"I felt ashamed" :lul: who would've thought that.
It’s extremely rare that toilets actually have to face the consequences of their actions so they are not familiar at all with that feeling :feelshaha:

By the way if teenagers are such innocent angels who don’t know what sex is then why was she so afraid to go as a teen?
She probably fucked 4 dozen of chads by age 14 and her tuna box was already started to look like a decomposed beef curtains :feelspuke: this is probably the reason :feelsokman:

It’s extremely rare that toilets actually have to face the consequences of their actions so they are not familiar at all with that feeling :feelshaha:
They're children but without the innocence :lul: :lul: "oops I crashed the car teehee"

@tehgymcel420