Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill gymmaxxing won't get you laid

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
it's all about the face... you could be a skinny twink and still pull chicks with a Chad face

As long as you retain a low bodyfat percentage, you will be fine... Btw I meant that "you" figuratively

Water is wet
normies are fags

it's all about the face... you could be a skinny twink and still pull chicks with a Chad face

As long as you retain a low bodyfat percentage, you will be fine... Btw I meant that "you" figuratively

Don't talk to me about Chad. I don't wanna hear about Chad anymore. Tell me what a normie needs to do.

Scary avatar ngl

Fire is indeed hot.

We know.

There's people here who cope by gymmaxxing
So? If they're coping with gymmaxxing then they know it won't get them laid but they do it anyway for other reasons.

find some girl who just finished the CC and is looking for betabuxx

jus b confident bro xd

So this isn't the same as being incel? If I weren't incel, I could ascend this way?

>b-b-but your great natty body (JFL) will totally make up for your recessed low test featureless potato face and 5'7" framelet stature
>bro just walk around shirtless

Natty lifting is a joke. Any kind of lifting is a joke if you're not at least 5'11"/180cm+ and 7/10. No one gives a fuck about your little basic bitch muscles that are invisible unless you flex while shirtless. Don't even get me started on leg day cope. A normal weight or skinny 6'2" Chadlite absolutely mogs any balding coping manlet gymcel no matter how wide the gymcel is. You don't even come close and your lack of muscles was never the limiting factor of your sexual attractiveness.

That's hard to accept, though because it's the only thing you can somewhat easily change which is exactly why it's basically worthless. Any feature that you can change naturally is worthless and a waste of time. That's reality.

BONES
Bone length, width, shape, pure genetic sexual dimorphism. Everything else is pathetic cope.

Last edited:
Being a fat, lazy, unhealthy piece of shit wont too.

F367bf32123794ad5f0bb8f95e6c4788

face>height>frame>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>body

Keep coping for the gym

Water is wet
normies are fags
>b-b-but your great natty body (JFL) will totally make up for your recessed low test face and 5'7" framelet stature

Natty lifting is a joke. Any kind of lifting is a joke if you're not at least 5'11"/180cm+ and 7/10. No one gives a fuck about your little basic bitch muscles that are invisible unless you flex while shirtless. Don't even get me started on leg day cope. A normal weight or even just a skinny 6'2" Chadlite absolutely mogs any balding coping manlet gymcel no matter how wide the gymcel is. You don't even come close and your lack of muscles was never the limiting factor of your sexual attractiveness.

That's hard to accept, though because it's the only thing you can change which is exactly why it's basically worthless. Any feature that you can change naturally is worthless and a waste of time. That's reality.

BONES.
Bone length, width, shape, pure genetic sexual dimorphism. Everything else is pathetic cope.

Face > everything else. Whoever keeps denying that, is coping hard.

both guys were tall with decent face , Of course getting muscle will make them look better
It's not even that. They were just skinny pubescent kids who grew up. The gym didn't give them all that facial bone mass and proper shape, genetics and puberty did.

15 years ago this was a doable Task, getting laid through gymmaxxing. Today it’s impossible because body standards have risen dramatically. Six pack has almost become a requirement and you need to be almost either ripped to the bones or have muscles Like a fitness model before foids even recognize you do sports and you do go to the gym and make an effort.

no gym for my face

It's all about height. If you want to correct your face it's through surgerymaxxing not gymmaxxing.

Chad chugs beers and doesn't lift weights

Unless you count lifting foids to fuck them at various angles

So I guess Chad does lift weights lol

Face mogs everything

Retarded thread body halo is real.
You still need a good face tho

Doesn’t matter I still want to look bette than now

That's the general problem with self-improvement: everyone does it. You aren't anything special. You did not find some secret way to ascend. You follow the trail of many men before, and after you rope, many others will walk the same path as well. Self-improvement is a flat circle. Everything we've ever done or will do, we're gonna do over and over and over again, to no avail.

cope if you gymaxx for women

>b-b-but your great natty body (JFL) will totally make up for your recessed low test featureless potato face and 5'7" framelet stature

Natty lifting is a joke. Any kind of lifting is a joke if you're not at least 5'11"/180cm+ and 7/10. No one gives a fuck about your little basic bitch muscles that are invisible unless you flex while shirtless. Don't even get me started on leg day cope. A normal weight or skinny 6'2" Chadlite absolutely mogs any balding coping manlet gymcel no matter how wide the gymcel is. You don't even come close and your lack of muscles was never the limiting factor of your sexual attractiveness.

That's hard to accept, though because it's the only thing you can somewhat easily change which is exactly why it's basically worthless. Any feature that you can change naturally is worthless and a waste of time. That's reality.

BONES
That's the general problem with self-improvement: everyone does it. You aren't anything special. You did not find some secret way to ascend. You follow the trail of many men before, and after you rope, many others will walk the same path as well. Self-improvement is a flat circle. Everything we've ever done or will do, we're gonna do over and over and over again, to no avail.
no gym for my face

Einstein IQ