Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Being brown is not an automatic death sentence but you will have less SMV than white counterparts

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I live in the United States. I go outside a lot. I see a lot of brown guys (which includes currys, native americans, mestizos, middle Easterners, Mediterraneans, south asians, Pacific Islanders, and mulattos) with girlfriends. If you have dark skin but a good looking face, you will pull girls. You won't pull white blond Stacie's, but you will pull all other foids. I see plenty of good-looking brown guys with gfs when I'm outside in public. Brown guys have less smv than whites but that's doesn't mean it's impossible for a brown guy to ascend. If you are ugly and brown, your smv is zero, but if you are goodlooking and brown, you are a fakecel. Face is the most important factor when attracting females. I sometimes see dark guys who facially mogg white guys, that's my observation as a low tier normie living in the United States

well, guess what? i'm disgustingly ugly and also brown. It's over

I live in the United States. I go outside a lot. I see a lot of brown guys (which includes currys, native americans, mestizos, middle Easterners, Mediterraneans,
Meds are White, and apparently have good SMV:

2f4

Wi9mx1vugh5a1

well, guess what? i'm disgustingly ugly and also brown. It's over
Yes its over. If you had a good-looking face but same skin color, you would easily pull ethnic foids, I've seen it with my own eyes

I included meds because some of them are brown,
Well yeah, some phenos do have that appearance: Some meds are kind of darker, similar to how some MENA are lighter skinned, I actually saw some fair-skinned Arab foids recently, their husband and father was quite swarthy though & looked stereotypically MENA.

But as shown, a Caucasoid/European facial features with darker hair & a tan is most appealing: It's like you look White still, but have an "exotic" flair to it.

It's also worth noting, the traditional Med phenotype was seen as the original European one, with the Nordic one being a "depigmented" version.

Its sort of similar to how some Slavs/Finns might have "Asiatic" facial features: Some Russian foid I saw once had blue eyes, but the eye-area looked kind of Asian/Mongoloid.

Some Castizos could be considered "White" also.
some meds are darker than me even though I'm mexican.
Are you a more lighter skinned one? Also, I consider facial features & skull-structure as more of an indicator of race as opposed to "muh skin tone" even the NSDAP agreed.

I see some Hispanics with lighter skin, but they all have facial features(nose, face is more "round" or brachycephalic) that allow me to discern.
Im aware that meds are part of the white race.
Yeah genetically they are, and most of them do look White/European in some way.

Ft6

Italian infantry training alongside Sands
FzO73H9akAAngjm

(((NATO))) mobilization in Europe of Italian infantry.

Albanian foids.

Image 6

Iberian family.

italian-fans-dressed-as-roman-gladiators-celebrating-in-shaftesbury-ARD3P0.jpg

Soccer fans.

Last edited:
Well yeah, some phenos do have that appearance: Some meds are kind of darker, similar to how some MENA are lighter skinned, I actually saw some fair-skinned Arab foids recently, their husband and father was quite swarthy though & looked stereotypically MENA.

But as shown, a Caucasoid/European facial features with darker hair & a tan is most appealing: It's like you look White still, but have an "exotic" flair to it.

It's also worth noting, the traditional Med phenotype was seen as the original European one, with the Nordic one being a "depigmented" version.

Its sort of similar to how some Slavs/Finns might have "Asiatic" facial features: Some Russian foid I saw once had blue eyes, but the eye-area looked kind of Asian/Mongoloid.

Some Castizos could be considered "White" also.

Are you a more lighter skinned one? Also, I consider facial features & skull-structure as more of an indicator of race as opposed to "muh skin tone" even the NSDAP agreed.

I see some Hispanics with lighter skin, but they all have facial features(nose, face is more "round" or brachycephalic) that allow me to discern.

Yeah genetically they are, and most of them do look White/European in some way.

View attachment 1146823
Italian infantry training alongside Sands
View attachment 1146824
(((NATO))) mobilization in Europe of Italian infantry.
View attachment 1146825
Albanian foids.

View attachment 1146826
Iberian family.
I'm a brown Hispanic, I'm 20% European and 80% Native American. My face is not round, it's kind of narrow. I can pass as Native American and Arabic.

only reason some ethnic have chad face cause mix white gene tbh, real ethnic are all incel that escape via betabuxx or arranged marriage

I'm a brown Hispanic, I'm 20% European and 80% Native American. My face is not round, it's kind of narrow. I can pass as Native American and Arabic.
Well, that's what happens when two distinct populations hybridize so much.

I'm partially Med, one grandparent from North Italy; no one could tell they were Italian until their name was mentioned.

I stated the facial shape thing, since I've noticed quite a few have a more "round" facial shape, but that's ofc some of them.

only reason some ethnic have chad face cause mix white gene tbh, real ethnic are all incel that escape via betabuxx or arranged marriage
In my country, I see brown guys with no white ancestry, and they have better looking faces than me even though Im a quarter white. I'm not saying that all brown males have the ability to pull foids, only the good-looking brown males have can pull foids.

In my country, I see brown guys with no white ancestry, and they have better looking faces than me even though Im a quarter white. I'm not saying that all brown males have the ability to pull foids, only the good-looking brown males have can pull foids.
It depends on race: From what I've seen, Mestizos do alright since I see tons of Mestizo guys not much older than me with a wife & usually 3-4 kids.

But ofc, a curry who is more "dark" than brown imo will have it worse.

Also, I find it kinda funny how you are partially White due to Iberian/Med influence, yet stated Meds are "brown" here kek(should have said some of them are, but that's only in the skin-tone sense I'd say): Not saying it is you ofc, but tons of Spics online project onto Meds heavily.

Last edited:
It's really simple, if you are brown in a brown community you have the exact same chances as a white guy living in a white community. The foids will always pick the nicest looking guy whatever the race might be, if a foid lives in a black community she will pick the best looking black dude and vice versa for whites

It's really simple, if you are brown in a brown community you have the exact same chances as a white guy living in a white community. The foids will always pick the nicest looking guy whatever the race might be, if a foid lives in a black community she will pick the best looking black dude and vice versa for whites
That's my point

Well, that's what happens when two distinct populations hybridize so much.

I'm partially Med, one grandparent from North Italy; no one could tell they were Italian until their name was mentioned.

I stated the facial shape thing, since I've noticed quite a few have a more "round" facial shape, but that's ofc some of them.
central indios and south american ones often indeed have round faces

kinda like some slavs

Yeah.
kinda like some slavs
Kinda like what I said above: I saw this Russian foid once with a flatter maxilla & sort of "asiatic" eyes, it's kinda the Slav/Finn/Russian equivalent of some Meds being "brown" in skin-tone.

kinda like some slavs
You can still ascend even if you have a round face.

Kinda like what I said above: I saw this Russian foid once with a flatter maxilla & sort of "asiatic" eyes, it's kinda the Slav/Finn/Russian equivalent of some Meds being "brown" in skin-tone.
also gorids and neo danubians

It depends on race: From what I've seen, Mestizos do alright since I see tons of Mestizo guys not much older than me with a wife & usually 3-4 kids.

But ofc, a curry who is more "dark" than brown imo will have it worse.

Also, I find it kinda funny how you are partially White due to Iberian/Med influence, yet stated Meds are "brown" here kek(should have said some of them are, but that's only in the skin-tone sense I'd say): Not saying it is you ofc, but tons of Spics online project onto Meds heavily.
a lot of hisps are white because of spanish colonialism. i've always thought of meds as being their own race. the ones i see are golden anyways

try open tinder there then ull be surprise better looking brown would perform worse than u

a lot of hisps are white because of spanish colonialism. i've always thought of meds as being their own race. the ones i see are golden anyways
>States "a lot" when it's only some are mostly European, which makes Castizo
>States they are "White"
>Claims Meds(Which Iberians are part of) are "their own race"

It's true in a way; Meds are a sub-group of the White race.

They do have a "distinct" look about them, but the same goes for many Slavs: Meds are genetically composed of the same groups other Europeans are, and their features/face structure is distinctly European.

try open tinder there then ull be surprise better looking brown would perform worse than u
I would have to conduct an experiment to see the results

I would have to conduct an experiment to see the results
closer u are to white, more pussy magnet u r tbh, legit proven so u can do your experiment and most likely can ascend as well.

Deathnic facial traits are smv killer, especially in a heavily white area

As a deathnic I hairline-mog, beard-mog and frame-mog the lesser white my height (5'7) and below (over for manlets, i know), yet my deathnic facial features guarantee they get more attention then me