Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gymmaxing was the worst cope ever for me

Have you tried steroidmaxing?
no lol, too afraid of side effects or risks

i just have to accept its over, n nothing can be done

i bulkmaxxed from 62 kg to 91 kg in 2020 and then lost weight in 2021now im at 70 kg at a weak 6'2", abt 12-13% bf

What the fuck, you legit sound like my doppleganger. Although you most likely mog me because my subhumanity cannot be beaten by anyone on this forum. My gymming situation was also very similar. After coming here, i gave it up, because gymming isnt for everyone. I do try to do some workouts here and there because something inside me compells me to do this stupid cope shit. But its all cope anyways, there is only the rope for me.
Im 100% you mog me, im sure everyone here mogs me actually

>Gymmaxing thread
Oh finally an incel who actually worked out and achieved a decent a physique, at least I can sympathize with his struggles with dating since he trained and dieted for months on end to achieve his goals, let's take a look.

>I bought a gym membership for 1000 dollars including sessions with a private trainer in july
> I only went to the gym ONCE and it was so suifuel i got mogged by everyone
>i couldnt do shit in the gym i barely could do one push up
> The only thing i could do was a few situps easy then i told him my stomach hurts and i need to go home i have never been back since then

What a pathetic piece of shit. I don't even give a fuck about you not being able to do exercises because we all start from somewhere, but get fucking real. You didn't train, and you bitched out because you are making shit up about getting mogged. This is what happens to retards who browse.co all day. Everyday the board shows how they are mentally unstable, and can't complete basic tasks. Instead of taking responsibilty their bitch ass makes excuses, and tries to throw inceldom as the culprit. You stupid fuck nigga, get your faggot ass back in the gym and train! If you are so much of a sperg that you can't function in a normal setting without shitting yourself, then spend way less than $1,000 ona home gym and train. The only responses I will get is faggot copers, and excuse makers.

But hey, most of you dipshits don't even exercise so why am I not surprised.
View attachment 336666

jfl based

Gymmaxing to ascend is pointless. Gymmaxing for your health is a good idea. Beats LDARing by miles.

Op, why you dont't build your own home gym? I mean, sounds like you father is rich. Better than being mogged by everyone.

Well your first mistake was paying attention to everything except what the trainer told you, second you aren't there for a damn beauty pageant, you're there to get some muscle.
This is stupid man, if i as a huge fatass could go to the gym regularly and not pay attention to anybody else so can you. You just wasted your old mans money, if i was you i would go out of spite there and to make sure my fathers money didn't get flushed down the toilet.

God damn. That's very relatable. It could've happened to me. After gym I'm always giga depressed. I hate my body so much, why tf do I have to look like a monster

paying 1000$ while these guys only use cheap bars ,and it's even more effective .

Yea, good fucking LUCK looking like that using cheap bars, also instagram.

good fucking LUCK looking like that using cheap bars, also instagram.
yeah , but with calisthenics you only need CHEAP 1 pull up bars and 2 dips bar , you can spent your extra money on good healthy nutrition .

yeah , but with calisthenics you only need CHEAP 1 pull up bars and 2 dips bar , you can spent your extra money on good healthy nutrition .
And steroids, lots of steroids.