Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gymmaxing was the worst cope ever for me

AdoptedSubhuman

AdoptedSubhuman

Banned
-
I cant describe how much it ruined me. I bought a gym membership for 1000 dollars including sessions with a private trainer in july, my dad payed for it all and it was his idea from the start. The first 6 sessions was supposed to be with a private trainer. I only went to the gym ONCE and it was so suifuel i got mogged by everyone, I was the shortest, ugliest and most skinny. The private trainer was giga chad but he was very kind and i couldnt do shit in the gym i barely could do one push up and he had to help me then i did a few while i was on my knees and this was infront of everyone in the gym HUMILIATING. The only thing i could do was a few situps easy then i told him my stomach hurts and i need to go home i have never been back since then. He messaged me and called but i blocked his number. When i think of this i want to rope.

There is no cope for ugly subhumans like me.

$1k?

Brutal.

How old are you?

Utterly brutal man. Paying $1000 just to get mogged by a gymmaxed gigachad is some next level shit.

Yea the gym is a brutal mogging for me as well.

Bro... you're not gonna make it with that attitude. The first time you walk in the gym isn't supposed to be easy. Gymcels keep at it for years and make progress each time. Many people started in a situation like yours. You shouldnt give up, especially if you paid for it. Interacting with the trainer could be a good experience too.

Bro... you're not gonna make it with that attitude. The first time you walk in the gym isn't supposed to be easy. Gymcels keep at it for years and make progress each time. Many people started in a situation like yours. You shouldnt give up, especially if you paid for it. Interacting with the trainer could be a good experience too.
Im 5 foot 4 anyway

I dont care about the money my cucked dad payed it all but the experience was fucking brutal

It was brutal too. My high school experience was similarly brutal.

Though if I was in your position, I'd probably tough it out for a few more sessions since you had a trainer who was actually being supportive of you.

It would have been better if he had spend that money for your surgeries.
My dad refuses to give me money for surgeries and he got the money, he doesnt understand it would change my life. But i would still be 5 foot 4 anyway

Everyone gets mogged when they first start at the gym tbh, also 1k dollars spent wtf?

But i would still be 5 foot 4 anyway
brutal af, you should aim for a jackie chan type build if you ever plan to return the gym. Either way its over at that height.

My dad refuses to give me money for surgeries and he got the money, he doesnt understand it would change my life. But i would still be 5 foot 4 anyway
That's really brutal. Height is something that even surgeries can't fix.

It was brutal too. My high school experience was similarly brutal.

Though if I was in your position, I'd probably tough it out for a few more sessions since you had a trainer who was actually being supportive of you.
I cant go back now

you should be saving that money for surgery

theres no hope for manlets

No way, not in that situation.

Sounds like every session would be pure hell, with normfags watching you like that.

Why humiliate yourself in front of others?

Plus, how would he learn anything from the GigaChad when the GigaChad has no idea what he's been through and can't relate to him at all?

OP's dad fucked up too. He should've just bought a nice weight set for OP and him to use in the privacy of their own home.

Could've been fun, lifting and getting stronger together with your dad. Instead, he throws money at GigaChad. Wtf.

You should message the private trainer and ask if you could do the sessions in the quiet time when there is nobody else there. It might be easier to get started. If he asks why you ignored his messages just say you were felt sick for the last few days.

Everyone gets mogged when they first start at the gym tbh, also 1k dollars spent wtf?

brutal af, you should aim for a jackie chan type build if you ever plan to return the gym. Either way its over at that height.
Jackie chan is 5'10" and started as an acrobat/gymnastic type.
For 1k , better to get an elliptical, treadmill , or stationary bike at home .slowly build up your legs and cardio system , condition your ligaments and tendons for bigger workload later as well as speed up your metabolism to handle more food for growth.

I started as a 98lbs, 5'6" framecel. So I think most able body cels will make good progress with a sensible long term plan.

My gym membership was like 10 bucks per month with another 40 yearly maintenance fee. But I quit cuzz of the pandemic. I now mostly ninjamaxxing in the woods near my house running away from snakes, wasps, alligators, and the occasional unicorn.

Last edited:
You should message the private trainer and ask if you could do the sessions in the quiet time when there is nobody else there. It might be easier to get started. If he asks why you ignored his messages just say you were felt sick for the last few days.
Its been like two months and the sessions was booked in july and i didnt go

20 pushups are the norm for high schoolers. You need to exercise more, 1 is not trying.

Brutal. I hated going to the gym because of this. Many Chads and Staceys around. I felt judged.

What the fuck? Did you get a refund?

Gymceling is cope but it's pretty normal to be unable to do a pushup if you're untrained...no one will really think twice about seeing that, this is a situation where your insecurity is the problem tbh. Not blaming you but that's how it is for this.

$1000 is excessive though unless it was a year membership at some luxury health club type place.

fuck bro. That’s insanely brutal. I thought I was out of shape. I started going to the gym, just go to one that is 24/7 and go late at night when no one is there so you don’t humiliate yourself.

with $1k you could have just bought a home gym, low iq

Do you think you can develop your jaw with that attitude?
Of course not!

What the fuck? Did you get a refund?

Gymceling is cope but it's pretty normal to be unable to do a pushup if you're untrained...no one will really think twice about seeing that, this is a situation where your insecurity is the problem tbh. Not blaming you but that's how it is for this.

$1000 is excessive though unless it was a year membership at some luxury health club type place.
I didnt get anything i just stopped going the gym, it was expensive since it newly open and i booked a private trainer

bought a gym membership for 1000 dollars
brutal
tbh did similar in 20s for about 600 decade ago

am considering trying gym again because I can get it for 130/year just to have a place I could go at any time day/night if things get too fucked up where I live, then at least I could shower and drink free water there.

I bet I could sleep too, untli someone noticed and complained. Odds are they have cameras to check for that kind of thing. Better than being outside TBH

could just say I didn't mean to nod off, that Iwas recovering between sets etc

Instead that $1,000 went to GigaChad.

LMFAO. Chad truly does always win.

Chad gets way less than $1k, if he's paying $1k for 6 sessions he is probably going to an upscale gym -- where rent, utilities, high-end equipment, well-apportioned bathrooms can add up.

This makes me really sad

Paying $1k to Chad for info that's free on the internet

Athlean

I'm never in a gym but bro you are wasting your dads money. I mean at least in a gym you can distract from stay 24/7 in your home

If you try to gymmax go to a cheap 30 - 40 doller per month gym and dont get a personal trainer.

paying 1000$ while these guys only use cheap bars ,and it's even more effective .

i couldnt do shit in the gym i barely could do one push up and he had to help me then i did a few while i was on my knees and this was infront of everyone in the gym HUMILIATING. The only thing i could do was a few situps easy then i told him my stomach hurts and i need to go home
Thats what happens when you LDAR you become skinny and weak. Bro you should have trained at home i train at home never set foot in a gym. it is full of stacies and gigachads pure suifuel tbh. You should have trained at home. You should have started by doing pushups (knee pushup if youre weak. Or if you cant even do knee pushup do wall pushup) squats,crunch and plank for the first 2-3 months. After you got stronger you should have bought a pull up bar and a dumbell you can curl for 5-10 reps with. Do what ı said before you become a skinny fat with muscle atrophy. You may be an ugly motherfucker but that doesnt mean you should be a weak muscle atrophied skinnyfat soyboy

Last edited:
Thats what happens when you LDAR you become skinny and weak. Bro you should have trained at home i train at home never set foot in a gym. it is full of stacies and gigachads pure suifuel tbh. You should have trained at home. You should have started by doing pushups (knee pushup if youre weak. Or if you cant even do knee pushup do wall pushup) squats,crunch and plank for the first 2-3 months. After you got stronger you should have bought a pull up bar and a dumbell you can curl for 5-10 reps with. Do what ı said before you become a skinny fat with muscle atrophy. You may be an ugly motherfucker but that doesnt mean you should be a weak muscle atrophied skinnyfat
Good post i will give it another chance at home. Im rotting anyway. Thanks

I cant describe how much it ruined me. I bought a gym membership for 1000 dollars including sessions with a private trainer in july, my dad payed for it all and it was his idea from the start. The first 6 sessions was supposed to be with a private trainer. I only went to the gym ONCE and it was so suifuel i got mogged by everyone, I was the shortest, ugliest and most skinny. The private trainer was giga chad but he was very kind and i couldnt do shit in the gym i barely could do one push up and he had to help me then i did a few while i was on my knees and this was infront of everyone in the gym HUMILIATING. The only thing i could do was a few situps easy then i told him my stomach hurts and i need to go home i have never been back since then. He messaged me and called but i blocked his number. When i think of this i want to rope.

There is no cope for ugly subhumans like me.
I am sorry brother cel, you should at least try at home to see if you had the ability
Also $1k was it a packaged deal?
Thats what happens when you LDAR you become skinny and weak. Bro you should have trained at home i train at home never set foot in a gym. it is full of stacies and gigachads pure suifuel tbh. You should have trained at home. You should have started by doing pushups (knee pushup if youre weak. Or if you cant even do knee pushup do wall pushup) squats,crunch and plank for the first 2-3 months. After you got stronger you should have bought a pull up bar and a dumbell you can curl for 5-10 reps with. Do what ı said before you become a skinny fat with muscle atrophy. You may be an ugly motherfucker but that doesnt mean you should be a weak muscle atrophied skinnyfat
Yeah I wanna try at home first, no point wasting money

Good post i will give it another chance at home. Im rotting anyway. Thanks
Thanks. Also check this guy out he helped me when i first started lifting he has the best exercises and solid advice and everything he says is backed by science

Thanks. Also check this guy out he helped me when i first started lifting he has the best exercises and solid advice and everything he says is backed by science
Will watch that

I dont care about the money my cucked dad payed it all but the experience was fucking brutal
Is your dad rich or something? I thought most white parents would make kids pay for this shit

@AdoptedSubhuman Also did your father get mad at you or something. If i did that kind of thing my dad would have beaten me so hard ı would end up on best gore.

Meanwhile foids flock to skinny heroin addict junkie Chad with zero muscle mass

@AdoptedSubhuman Also did your father get mad at you or something. If i did that kind of thing my dad would have beaten me so hard ı would end up on best gore.
Hahahahaah no not at all he was just happy i tried it out and gave it a chance. I should started with 1 month to see if i even like it but whatever
Is your dad rich or something? I thought most white parents would make kids pay for this shit
Yeah my dad is pretty rich im living on his money