Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcels, how long did it take you to go from 70kg bench to 100kg bench?

M

Moeggels

bye.
-
I'm talking for reps. Like 6+ reps, 100kg.

I'm such a weak cuck. But i'm going to take gymcelling 100% seriously now. Will inject too.

Last edited:
The moment I started blasting and listening to Mike my PRs changed.
high-intensity-training.jpg

i just had to take a shower and improve my personality

The moment I started blasting and listening to Mike my PRs changed.
high-intensity-training.jpg
Mike took grams of gear a week

I need to copy him, he is my favourite bodybuilder
Here is what casey viator said in an interview

"Don't let anyone fool you about our low doses. We were just as reckless with steroid use as they are today."

I asked him when the big doses started....

" The big doses started around 1974 and yes we were all right on top of it". Yes we ALL used GH back then and it was from real cadavers. The GH we all used was called CRESCORMIN and nobody was going to morgs to get it".

I wanted an example and I told him about what I heard my mentor, and his friend and former training partner, Mike Mentzer used...... only 400 of deca/week and 30 of d-bol/day.

CASEY LAUGHED and then said this...." Mentzer used up to 2.5 grams of deca a week, God knows how much primobolin acetate, along with d-bol and growth, so as I said don't be fooled about our low doses as we were just as reckless as theses guys are today.