Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcel Thread

I

incel

Officer
★★★
discussions on power lifting, bodybuilding, and general fitness

who is on roids here

lms_is_the_only_answer said:
who is on roids here

not yet. got decent bodybuilding genes not so much for strength.

will hop on if my test drops significantly in my 40s

Hello my fellow gymcel. What about we post our body pics tbh tbh.. Just to prove guys with good bodies can't get laid and gymceling is a cope.

Weed said:
Hello my fellow gymcel. What about we post our body pics tbh tbh.. Just to prove guys with good bodies can't get laid and gymceling is a cope.

not too lean right now. but I know my body doesn't prevent me from getting laid.

anyone running 5/3/1 or ppl?

I've been on Starting Strength for like 10 years on and off (with calisthenics and sports here and there) but whenever I got to the gym for two weeks in a row, I get sick. Like a cold or flu that is really debilitating and I can't keep going for two weeks. Then I go for two more. Rinse repeat. I just gave up on it and decided to try and find more time for sports but I am getting rekt by uni so now I just wallow in depression from not being able to do anything physical.

Framecel222 said:
Anyone else a failed gymcel? I still look DYEL after 16 months of lifting.

I heard somewhere that real gains come from a balance of 3 things - diet, sleep, and gym. If your balance is weak and you are missing one of the legs, then it's like a 3-legged stool with one leg missing, shit don't hold up.

Framecel222 said:

what are your lifts on:
overhead press
bench
squat
deadlift
row

?????

Gymcel said:
brosplit or death

bro splits lacked the frequency I need for optimal muscle growth. ppl is the best bodybuilding split for natural lifters.

I switch between this and 5/3/1

Framecel222 said:
incel said:
Framecel222 said:

what are your lifts on:
overhead press
bench
squat
deadlift
row

?????

OHP 70x10
Bench 135x10
Squat 125x10 (just started training legs lol)
Deadlift and rows I don't do

Pathetic, I know. I don't know of anyone who looks as small as I do after 16 months lifting 4-7 times per week. https://i.imgur.com/cp52786.png

Lifting 7 days a week is not good. Need rest.

Also need protein.

Framecel222 said:
incel said:
Framecel222 said:

what are your lifts on:
overhead press
bench
squat
deadlift
row

?????

OHP 70x10
Bench 135x10
Squat 125x10 (just started training legs lol)
Deadlift and rows I don't do

Pathetic, I know. I don't know of anyone who looks as small as I do after 16 months lifting 4-7 times per week. https://i.imgur.com/cp52786.png

eat a lot more and get your lifts up to:

135 OHP  

225 Bench

315 Squat

405 Deadlift

225 Row

try a PPL split as well

Cope thread. Gymcel is a literal waste of time. While you torture yourself other guys are fucking girls you won't even talk to.

incelaman said:
Cope thread. Gymcel is a literal waste of time. While you torture yourself other guys are fucking girls you won't even talk to.

Better to do something than nothing IMO; even if it doesn't get him laid, at least he will be in better health, have a hobby, and might feel better about himself than someone who just Mountain Dew Cheetos his life away in front of a computer screen, for example.

Weed said:
Were you trying to imitate N3ON?

Framecel222 said:
Okay, how long do you think it will take me to reach these numbers? And I'm already doing PPL.

from your lifts any where from a few months to 10+ years. depends on diet genetics and build.

#1 tip is to eat like crazy. you won't get fat and even if you do the weight will come off quickly as you are naturally lean
*buy a cheap scale to make sure your gaining weight (the weight number doesn't matter just make sure your increasing in weight)*

eat calorie dense foods like:
-pasta
-rice
-milk
-nuts/ peanut butter
-potatoes
-cereal
-cheese
-yogurt
-oats

don't neglect fruit and vegetables for general health benefits

recommended beginner/intermediate bodybuilding routine:
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833

gymcelling and diets are way too autistic

take it back a notch and gym only a few times a week and just eat somewhat healthy before it consumes you